VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Hello Andy. Just wanted to know, does one receive emails everytime the status changes, like in the stages you mentioned, or do we have to check our profile on cic website for this?
The background status changes will not be reported, therefore, if you want "to track" the progress using background status check indicator then you need to login regularly.

You get ADR email, you get PPR email...

Jojii

Star Member
Jun 13, 2012
NOC Code......
Hello People,

I'm about to submit my application for PR after ITA on Aug 9th.
I've heard there's an option to choose if we want to pay only the Application fee (550 CAD), or both the Application fee and the Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) (490 CAD).
Upon payment, I didn't get that, and was asked to pay 2080 CAD for me and my spouse.

Can anyone confirm if they got the issue?
Thanks

Hello Lion2807.

I had the same problem. I didn't want to pay the RPRF fee.
Once you are on the application form, look for list of buttons on the top. There is a button called to change my personal details or something. I unfortunately don't remember exactly what it said.

When you click it, you will be taken to a page where a lot of your personal details are present. In the bottom most option (last one). you will see "I want to pay" and then the option say, both RPRF and Application fee. You can change it from there.
Once its updated and you go to the submission phase, it will only ask you to pay the Application fee.

Hope this helps.

Reactions: Lion2807

ekp

Aug 18, 2014
Hai Andy , I guess this forum will be more useful to me can you add me to the Whats app group .
Also what is the Difference between FSW Inland ans FSW outland .
Thanks

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Hai Andy , I guess this forum will be more useful to me can you add me to the Whats app group .
Also what is the Difference between FSW Inland ans FSW outland .
Thanks
hey,

FSW inland (FSWI): Federal Skilled Worker Inland (in Canada)
FSW Outland (FSWO): Federal Skilled Worker Outland (outside of Canada)

Cheers

CSFEB18

Star Member
Jul 30, 2017
Hey @andy108 ! Great thread. Thank you! Could you please add me to the October AoR WhatsApp group? Submitting my application in a few hours

Thanks again! :)

bkbbh

Star Member
Oct 7, 2017
I submitted application on 5.10.17. Now what earliest activity in my application can be expected in my account. UCI columns im my acount is blank.Will I recieve another AOR after CIC official certify my application as complete or nothing.

Aug 8, 2017
There is a great resource by a member called @legalfalcon on the forum. I am on his EE group on WhatsApp and and ton of very helpful community and great advice.

All applications go through

R10 (Completeness)
Medicals
Criminality
Eligibility
Security

Some great resources complied by the legend are on his signature!

All the best!!

Neena Bhangu

Jun 27, 2015
Hey..
Plz help me..
I applied under MPNP skilled worker.
I submitted my full application on 26 may,2017.but i do not get UCI nbr yet ?
Is it any serious issue ?