+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2023 - Citizenship Applications

sunnyb7

Star Member
Nov 11, 2017
My primary office is CPC Sydney, my application has not moved at all and it seems it will be processed at CPC Sydney only. I was initially thinking that CPC Sydney only receives the application and after AOR assigns it to local offices, but it seems the primary office is the owner of my case. Not sure what is the purpose of secondary office which is written as Vancouver in my GCMS notes.

Any one with primary office as CPC Sydney? What is your status?

Yuki.03

Nov 30, 2020
GTA
LANDED..........
07-01-2021
Hello. Anybody with some experience with re-scheduling Oath Ceremony. We had to schedule my husband's ceremony last month and we have not heard back at all. Looking to hear if anyone from Niagara office had any experience regarding same. Thanks
i don't think you will hear back any thime soon, on a another thread people said they waited up to a year to get new date. and the shortest i saw was 7 months.

walter_white

Aug 30, 2019
My primary office is CPC Sydney, my application has not moved at all and it seems it will be processed at CPC Sydney only. I was initially thinking that CPC Sydney only receives the application and after AOR assigns it to local offices, but it seems the primary office is the owner of my case. Not sure what is the purpose of secondary office which is written as Vancouver in my GCMS notes.

Any one with primary office as CPC Sydney? What is your status?
Primary office (Sydney) will do your LPP, ie. final eligibility and decision. Secondary office will be the one scheduling your test and oath ceremony.

sunnyb7

Star Member
Nov 11, 2017
Primary office (Sydney) will do your LPP, ie. final eligibility and decision. Secondary office will be the one scheduling your test and oath ceremony.
And primary office has not even opened my file. The only think noticeable is the dreaded "assigned to" code RC8090. God help me.

omarnene

Sep 9, 2017
Hello everyone,
I did submit my finger prints on 29 Nov 2023 and delivered on 10 DEC 2023 as per the online tracker, however the BG still in progress, I did the test on 5 Jan 2024 and LPP turn completed on March 13 2024, but still I am worry about BG verification, any idea what might going on?
I appreciate your advice
Thanks

canadacec2021

Feb 15, 2021
Anyone from Scarborough office whose all stages are completed but haven't received oath invitation ? My stages are completed on Feb 20 but there is no communication on the oath ceremony. The tracker shows "not started".

nmdemp

Star Member
Feb 2, 2024
Anyone from Scarborough office whose all stages are completed but haven't received oath invitation ? My stages are completed on Feb 20 but there is no communication on the oath ceremony. The tracker shows "not started".
Since Feb 29. No update for the oath. Mississauga office

PepsiFanta

Dec 11, 2023
Im from Scarborough office. Everything completed on Feb 29. No update after that, oath not started. I almost posted here yesterday thinking I’m the only one lol. But since I see others now I will stay put.

cool_eagle

Jul 3, 2015
Hello. Anybody with some experience with re-scheduling Oath Ceremony. We had to schedule my husband's ceremony last month and we have not heard back at all. Looking to hear if anyone from Niagara office had any experience regarding same. Thanks
It may take upto two months or more. Keep continuing to remind them by the passing of every month. If it is virtual, it can be organized by any office once Niagara office approves you for ceremony. Mine office was scarborouhg, but mine virtual ceremony was organized by Edomonto where there were more than 100 participants.

Last edited:
Reactions: Melsoob

cool_eagle

Jul 3, 2015
I am still unable to download the certificate. My ceremony was scheduled by Edmonton office. How about you? Were you able to download the certificate? Please let me know whenever you are able to download the certificate. I already tried twice today.
Yeah, It is not available for download for me as well. Mine ceremony organizer was Edmonton office as well. I will let you know when I will download mine.
Cheers

Reactions: itspossible9

CCGo

Mar 5, 2024
Looks like many are waiting for an oath ceremony invite email after LPP and BG is completed. As I understand respective processing location office will be waiting to get the required number of people to arrange an oath ceremony (Online/Physical). Just I thought to understand how many of us are waiting and for how long. Please update your status by responding to this post.

CCGo - Application: Family (4) Location: Mississauga Oath Ceremony Mode: Online BG and LPP: 29th Feb 2024 and after which no updates.

Melsoob

Star Member
Apr 10, 2022
It may take upto two months or more. Keep continuing to remind them by the passing of every month. If it is virtual, it can be organized by any office once Niagara office approves you for ceremony. Mine office was scarborouhg, but mine virtual ceremony was organized by Edomonto where there were more than 100 participants.
Thank you for your response. Helps a lot

itspossible9

Feb 17, 2021
Today is 5th business day since I sent the signed oath form and I am still unable to download the e-certificate. Most people are able to download with in a day or two after sending the oath form who are with other office.

Earlier I had slow processing office Scarborough and now I have office that is slow at processing signed oath form and e-certificate.

-SusanAnna

Jul 7, 2020
same here. I had the oath on 21st March, had sent the signed oath form right after the oath and waiting since then to download the e-certificate.
Do you know if anyone else from 21st March Scarbrough/Edmonton got the e-certificate?
I'm also thinking of contacting the MP to expedite.