+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2023 - Citizenship Applications

cool_eagle

Jul 3, 2015
I was also told same by the customer service rep to call back towards end of the testing period.

I do have a question about it. My testing period ends on 2nd Jan. Considering the holidays will it make sense to call this Friday? Or mid next week. Any suggestions?
Yes, it will definitely makes sense to call on thrusday afternoon or friday.

cool_eagle

Jul 3, 2015
AOR - Nov. 16
BG - Nov 29
Update on Test - Dec 16 ( Scheduled for test between Dec 16 - Jan. 15 2024) - No test Invite email

So i just called and agent told that my test is (now) scheduled between Dec. 21 - Jan. 20-2024 and he will send me an email and i must wait till Dec. 21st and can complete the test Dec 22 onward.

Processing Office: Niagara Falls

Shortly after the call i got an email with just a general information about citizenship test
You are lucky that you got Niagra Falls as processing office. Otherwise, Scarborough is so slow, and we have to wait for like 2-3 months after test. Yours case will probably will be processed within a month after test result.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Finally got the update on the tracker today

Type: Online application
Physical Presence Days: 1097
Application: Single
Application sent: Oct 23, 2023
Delivered: Oct 23, 2023
AOR: Nov 16, 2023
BG: Nov 23, 2023
Test Invite: Nov 30, 2023
Test Taken: Dec 4, 2023
Test Completed: Dec 15, 2023

cool_eagle

Jul 3, 2015
Hello Guys,
My wife's tracker is not updated since 1 Nov 2023, she gave Citizenship test on 22 Nov ,are we supposed to email IRCC office?
She got 19/20 and we do have PDF saved as test completed proof. Any insight will be helpful. Thanks.

Timeline as follows:
PERSON 2
Type: Online application
IRCC office : Niagara
Physical Presence Days: 1200
Application: single
Application sent: 3 Oct ,2023
AOR: 18 Oct 2023
Background Verification Completed : Oct 25, 2023
Citizenship Test Requested : Nov 1, 2023
Citizenship Test Given : Nov 22, 2023
Citizenship Test Status Updated to Completed :in progress (Not Updated since 1 Nov 2023)
Language Skills : in progress
Physical Presence : in progress
Prohibitions : in progress
Citizenship Ceremony : Not Started
Yes, you should definitely send them an email. Now a days, most of the test results are being updated within 2-6 days. Since most of the recent applicants who telephoned them were suggested to wait until after the completion of test dates, so you should contact them. Because, if you were requested for test between 1st november to 30 november, then even then, that date has long passed, and your test hasn't updated yet. So do contact them via email.

Mary1976

Oct 1, 2018
I did my test on Dec 8, no updates too. Email is also from Edmonton… I’m planning to send them email on Tuesday if I still don’t get an update by tomorrow .
My husband also passed the test on 12 Dec. no updates yet.
To which email address can we send email?

inamulhaq

May 10, 2012
I did my test on Dec 8, no updates too. Email is also from Edmonton… I’m planning to send them email on Tuesday if I still don’t get an update by tomorrow .
I am also in Edmonton. What was the email address?

I took the test on 18th Dec and passed. The tracker has not been updated yet.

WhiteMocha

Mar 16, 2021
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
15-05-2021
LANDED..........
14-12-2018
My wife and I took the test 16th Dec, no updates for both of us yet. Test email came from "DN MIS ...", I believe this is Mississauga

inamulhaq

May 10, 2012
I did my test again and passed again. Just wondering should I sent them results?
Hi Leo King,

Is it allowed to attempt the test again after passing it first time.

Can some body clarify it?

I thought attempting the test again is only for people who have failed it first time?

inamulhaq

May 10, 2012
I gave my test again today (19/20). Let's see what they do. Did you end up emailing them.
Hi,

Can you do the test again even after passing it first time?

I did my test and passed it but it has not been updated to complete in the tracker.

Should I attempt the test again?

amak07

Nov 27, 2023
Hi Leo King,

Is it allowed to attempt the test again after passing it first time.

Can some body clarify it?

I thought attempting the test again is only for people who have failed it first time?
I attempted a second test on Friday Dec 15th as they had a glitch in the system and sent me and few other here two test requests. My portal updated today with my test marked as complete on Dec 15th. You are generally allowed 3 attempts in the period they give you in case you are not able to clear the first time.

I don't believe there is a need to attempt the test again as I gave my second test on 15th in the evening and the agent would have checked my old test I gave on Dec 4 for it to say I passed the test on 15th.

I hope this makes sense.

inamulhaq

May 10, 2012
I attempted a second test on Friday Dec 15th as they had a glitch in the system and sent me and few other here two test requests. My portal updated today with my test marked as complete on Dec 15th. You are generally allowed 3 attempts in the period they give you in case you are not able to clear the first time.

I don't believe there is a need to attempt the test again as I gave my second test on 15th in the evening and the agent would have checked my old test I gave on Dec 4 for it to say I passed the test on 15th.

I hope this makes sense.
Thanks for the reply

I took the test on the morning of 18th December and passed it.
It has not been updated in the portal that made me worried so that's why I was researching on the forum.