+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2023 - Citizenship Applications

padCanPR2020

Mar 23, 2020
Everyone panicking
The email I got does not mention Edmonton any where.

I live in Edmotnon
It should say Edmonton in the subject of the email. Some of us who got email from this email address had Edmonton in the subject. But many seems to think it’s from Vancouver. Not sure why.

Reactions: SithLord

WhiteMocha

Mar 16, 2021
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
15-05-2021
LANDED..........
14-12-2018
My wife and I took the test 16th Dec, no updates for both of us yet. Test email came from "DN MIS ...", I believe this is Mississauga
Anyone knows which office is this: IRCC.DNMISCitizenshipE-Test-ExamenenligneCitoyenneteMISRN.IRCC

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Everyone panicking

It should say Edmonton in the subject of the email. Some of us who got email from this email address had Edmonton in the subject. But many seems to think it’s from Vancouver. Not sure why.
Yes i thought it was Edmonton too but wondering why people think it’s Vancouver.

padCanPR2020

Mar 23, 2020
Vancouver West Coast
Can I ask how you interpreted it as Vancouver? Because my email clearly says “Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada Event Notification / Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada Notification d'événement - Edmonton IRCC”. No where in the email it says Vancouver. Not that it matters where it’s processed as long as it’s processed faster :)

mukomana

Star Member
Mar 19, 2021
Can I ask how you interpreted it as Vancouver? Because my email clearly says “Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada Event Notification / Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada Notification d'événement - Edmonton IRCC”. No where in the email it says Vancouver. Not that it matters where it’s processed as long as it’s processed faster :)
it’s the west coast office hence west

• Haha
Reactions: padCanPR2020

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Yes i thought it was Edmonton too but wondering why people think it’s Vancouver.
Unlike Ontario which have specific office email address for Scarborough, Niagra, Mississauga, Ottawa etc. West has a common email address for the region but internally it could be any local office in western Canada (Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba and British Columbia). Historically most of the cases would be assigned to Vancouver. So it's common to get Vancouver as the answer whenever the West email address processing office query is asked in the forum.

padCanPR2020

Mar 23, 2020
Unlike Ontario which have specific office email address for Scarborough, Niagra, Mississauga, Ottawa etc. West has a common email address for the region but internally it could be any local office in western Canada (Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba and British Columbia). Historically most of the cases would be assigned to Vancouver. So it's common to get Vancouver as the answer whenever the West email address processing office query is asked in the forum.
This is the most reasonable explanation I heard till now on this topic. Thank you.