+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2021 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Tina571

Dec 20, 2021
As mentioned previously, our paper application was received 27 October 2021 and we are still waiting for any kind of a response.
So hard to wait. Keep wondering if I accidentally deleted an email.

Gahlin

Jan 25, 2022
Can anyone help me?

Timeline:
10/01/21: Sent Paper application

10/04/21 Received

12/07/21 New CAS tool shows 2 applications when registered using my previous UCI #

02/03/22 on the first app: eligibility confirmed Dec 07 and now the app has been closed
on the second APP: shows Received (no further progress)
Called IIRC today and agent says there was an administrative error and that is why they had to make a second application number
NO AOR or PA UCI. Only have sponsor UCI and temp application number. Can't link to GCKEY. Spouse is in India.

Any idea or next steps?

Thank you!

Originial post: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/oct-2021-outland-sponsorship-administrative-error.757230/

asdfghj

Aug 29, 2019
We received your application for permanent residence on October 18, 2021.
We sent you a letter on February 2, 2022. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
We sent you medical instructions on February 3, 2022. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Appli : Outland paper 18oct21.SA ,Med: 3 feb, Bio : 2 feb , No AOR yet . Sponsor ecas : decision made. PA ECAS : above lines ...There is no second line as we are processing ...Anyone can help me to understand??

Tina571

Dec 20, 2021
As mentioned previously, our paper application was received 27 October 2021 and we are still waiting for any kind of a response.
So hard to wait. Keep wondering if I accidentally deleted an email.
We got our AOR today :)
I have managed to link the application to my account as well.

Robotisict

Star Member
Mar 31, 2016
We sent our package to Sydney on Oct. 6th, 2021 without any update. But many file numbers have been already issued for those who have applied later. I am wondering shouldn't the release of file numbers be based on a first-in first-serve basis...?

Reactions: Navs11

_Hotshot

Aug 22, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-11-2019
Med's Done....
29-12-2019
We sent our package to Sydney on Oct. 6th, 2021 without any update. But many file numbers have been already issued for those who have applied later. I am wondering shouldn't the release of file numbers be based on a first-in first-serve basis...?
Something is not right you should have got some communication by now. Call IRCC and get your temporary file number and status using your payment receipt number

Robotisict

Star Member
Mar 31, 2016
Something is not right you should have got some communication by now. Call IRCC and get your temporary file number and status using your payment receipt number
I can't catch them by the phone, as it always says our agents can't reply for now. It is getting embarrassing. (I just sent an inquiry to my MP, but I am not sure whether they can do something.)

Uzi13

Apr 5, 2021
Hello all,
I got very confusing situation for gathering the documents for the spousal sponsorship application. My spouse's name has been changed in her Indian Aaadhar card but her address change is in the process because of the server down of the aadhar system for last 6 days! I'm planning to wait for one more week but in case if the address won't change because of this server down issue I'm planning to get passport appointment next week with new name change and spousal name add and keeping her old address as it is. So do you think there will be any issue if we both have different address on our passports?
As because of this thing we already wasted one week as well as her PCC is also depend upon her passport so this situation will delay more.
Please let me know your feedback on this one.

Uzi13

Apr 5, 2021
Hello,
Question for the people who have applied online!
1.After you submitted your application did you receive any email that your application is submitted or just showing a status on the online portal submitted?
2.And how long after you will get the temporary file number of your application?
3.And where you will receive your BIL and medical request?
Please provide me your answer.
Thank You

SmokeTrails

Mar 1, 2022
Hello,
Question for the people who have applied online!
1.After you submitted your application did you receive any email that your application is submitted or just showing a status on the online portal submitted?
2.And how long after you will get the temporary file number of your application?
3.And where you will receive your BIL and medical request?
Please provide me your answer.
Thank You
1. Yes, there is a confirmation email on the email with which you created the portal account. You also get a submitted status.
2. You won't get a temporary file number (unless you call them) - AOR is currently taking around 90-100 days.
3. PA's email address

Lavleen

Mar 14, 2022
Hi everyone,
We applied on oct 28th ,2021 -- online --outland. no update since then.
How long will it take for aor?