+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2021 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Avas_india

Star Member
Jan 18, 2020
HI All,

I have submitted my spousal application on October 2021 and till now I havent got any AOR's/email's from IRCC.
It was online.

The problem Im facing now is, Im unable to login to and check the status online from which I have submitted my spousal application, also unable to reset the password as well. Raised multiple web-forms, But nu luck.
Can someone please guide me :-(

sibin123

Apr 6, 2022
Hi,
Since it has been 6 months without any update from CIC. I am considering the following options. Could you please let me know if we can do so, or will them have any impact on the processing time,
1. Applying again without withdrawing the first application. Is it ok to have two sponsorship applications at the same time?
2. Withdraw the application, and apply again.

Uzi13

Apr 5, 2021
Hi,
Since it has been 6 months without any update from CIC. I am considering the following options. Could you please let me know if we can do so, or will them have any impact on the processing time,
1. Applying again without withdrawing the first application. Is it ok to have two sponsorship applications at the same time?
2. Withdraw the application, and apply again.
How did you apply first time? I mean online or paper application?
If you apply paper then go with online and if you did online then go with paper. You don't have to withdraw your application and use the same fee receipt you used during first time of your application.

sibin123

Apr 6, 2022
How did you apply first time? I mean online or paper application?
If you apply paper then go with online and if you did online then go with paper. You don't have to withdraw your application and use the same fee receipt you used during first time of your application.
Hi Uzi13, thanks for the response. First time I submitted a paper application. When I checked with an immigration lawyer yesterday, he mentioned that I can't submit a new application as they already have one application with them. So I am kind of totally confused now. Could you please share any document or link where I can check if I can resubmit the application?
Thanks again

PS2011

Aug 12, 2015
Hello everyone,

I submitted an outland spouse sponsorship application ONLINE in September 2021. It's going into the 8th month and we haven't received AOR or any other communication from IRCC. Even January 2022 applicants have received their AORs. I have been checking all kinds of IRCC tracking systems and the application is not in the system. We have contacted IRCC via the Webform and waiting to hear from them. It's a simple application - just the spouse and I am a Canadian citizen. Is anyone in the same boat? If yes, have you contacted IRCC via the Webform? Have you gone to your MP? I have a feeling that a particular batch of September/October 2021 applications have been assigned to an IRCC employee who has gone on an extended leave and so no one is touching our applications. Please share your feedback if you are in a similar situation. Thanks.

Reactions: Navs11 and sibin123

sibin123

Apr 6, 2022
Hello everyone,

I submitted an outland spouse sponsorship application ONLINE in September 2021. It's going into the 8th month and we haven't received AOR or any other communication from IRCC. Even January 2022 applicants have received their AORs. I have been checking all kinds of IRCC tracking systems and the application is not in the system. We have contacted IRCC via the Webform and waiting to hear from them. It's a simple application - just the spouse and I am a Canadian citizen. Is anyone in the same boat? If yes, have you contacted IRCC via the Webform? Have you gone to your MP? I have a feeling that a particular batch of September/October 2021 applications have been assigned to an IRCC employee who has gone on an extended leave and so no one is touching our applications. Please share your feedback if you are in a similar situation. Thanks.
Hi,
I am also in the same situation. I submitted my paper application on October 1st, 2021 and didn’t hear anything yet. I contacted IRCC and they confirmed that they received the file and AOR will be provided once they finish the completeness check.
It is a terrible situation and it is making really depressing to see the applications submitted way after that has lot of movement. I don’t know how CIC process application, it is not definitely not on basis of submitted time.

Reactions: Navs11 and PS2011

PS2011

Aug 12, 2015
Hi,
I am also in the same situation. I submitted my paper application on October 1st, 2021 and didn’t hear anything yet. I contacted IRCC and they confirmed that they received the file and AOR will be provided once they finish the completeness check.
It is a terrible situation and it is making really depressing to see the applications submitted way after that has lot of movement. I don’t know how CIC process application, it is not definitely not on basis of submitted time.
Thank you for your feedback. It definitely does not make sense that completeness check can take months. Someone at IRCC is not doing their job properly. I don't understand how their system can be so inefficient . What I am afraid of most is if they find something wrong with the application they will return it back and I will need to submit a new application wasting > 8 months!

Reactions: Navs11

sibin123

Apr 6, 2022
Thank you for your feedback. It definitely does not make sense that completeness check can take months. Someone at IRCC is not doing their job properly. I don't understand how their system can be so inefficient . What I am afraid of most is if they find something wrong with the application they will return it back and I will need to submit a new application wasting > 8 months!
I know. It is a really frustrating situation. I feel they randomly pick the application for processing. This is a terrible system

KrishnaManohar

Feb 27, 2013
Ontario
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-01-2017
AOR Received.
16-01-2017
Med's Done....
13-01-2017
Hello,

Im a sponsor of Outland applicant
Application received: Oct 15
AOR1: Jan 25
BIL: Feb 8 , passed
New PCC request Feb 23, submitted March 15
Waiting for further updates since then

Anyone in similar timelines?
How long does it take normally for PCC to clear and go to Medical request?
PA is from India

Navs11

Star Member
Sep 8, 2021
Hello,

PA is from India
May I know your VO?

Reactions: loveeeeSandhu

Ctc1s

Apr 30, 2022
Hi All, How does your COPR looks like ?
As I received my wife’s COPR saying,

When you're approved for permanent residence in Canada, you'll get a Confirmation of Permanent Residence document.
And at the bottom there was document number starting with T. Expiry date on document says a day before the passport expires. It’s not as per passport’s expiry date.
So just wondering is this any typo error or it’s confirmed letter.
Hey I'm in same boat.
Any update?

Cee Jay

Star Member
Aug 8, 2017
Hello,

PA is from India
Please what is BIL and PCC?