+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2021 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

SLCtoYEG

Oct 1, 2021
Category........
FAM
Hi, anyone got AOR whose application file is received after 20th Oct?
While not everyone enters their info, the Tracking Tool (2 posts above yours) is a pretty good indicator of average timelines. Right now only 1 online app has moved at all and no paper apps dated after Oct. 18 have received AOR.

santor

Jun 3, 2016

santor

Jun 3, 2016
My Wife's application (OUTLAND) sent on Oct 22 2021 and We received Biometrics yesterday (Jan-24-2022). No AOR email yet and I have tried to link my wife applicaton to GCKEY but no luck. I think it takes few days to link application? Any idea?
Medicals received today to my wife's email (PA) (Jan-25-2022). Still no AOR or SA to my email (Sponsor). I still could not register application in GCKEY. my time line is in my signature below.

Kookolka

Jan 4, 2022
Заявление моей жены (OUTLAND) отправлено 22 октября 2021 г., и вчера (24 января 2022 г.) мы получили биометрические данные. Электронной почты AOR еще нет, и я попытался связать приложение моей жены с GCKEY, но безуспешно. Я думаю, что требуется несколько дней, чтобы связать приложение? Любая идея?
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]

Я тоже так думал, на самом деле нужно правильно прикрепить. Введите все данные PA и количество людей, на которых будет сделана ставка. 2. Регистрация мгновенная. Регистрация по паспорту и дате рождения.

Kookolka

Jan 4, 2022
Сколько времени примерно требуется октябрьским заявкам, чтобы получить одобрение спонсора? Мы получили AOR1 17.12.21, у нас есть биометрические данные. Тишина после AoR1.

SLCtoYEG

Oct 1, 2021
Category........
FAM
Medicals received today to my wife's email (PA) (Jan-25-2022). Still no AOR or SA to my email (Sponsor). I still could not register application in GCKEY. my time line is in my signature below.
Did you get the AOR? It is updated in your timeline for January 25 so it seems as thought you got it. With your app number you should be able to link the account now.

santor

Jun 3, 2016
Did you get the AOR? It is updated in your timeline for January 25 so it seems as thought you got it. With your app number you should be able to link the account now.
Yes - you are right. I received the next day both AOR and SA. But till date I could not link up our application to GCKEY.

SLCtoYEG

Oct 1, 2021
Category........
FAM
Yes - you are right. I received the next day both AOR and SA. But till date I could not link up our application to GCKEY.
That is so strange. I'm not that far in the process so I can't help with the linking part. I'm sorry it's giving you trouble though. Perhaps someone else on here can support you in troubleshooting that. @scylla @armoured

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
That is so strange. I'm not that far in the process so I can't help with the linking part. I'm sorry it's giving you trouble though. Perhaps someone else on here can support you in troubleshooting that. @scylla @armoured
Not really - except that family size is one bigger than you think (eg sponsor plus spouse applicant no kids is two).

And experiment and try different combos of stuff to get in.

Reactions: SLCtoYEG