+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OCTOBER 2021 *INLAND* SPONSORSHIP

Nomnoms

Jun 27, 2019
Hey guys, just wanted to update that I got my background completed on the tracker. My eligibility was completed on March 7th.

Reactions: KJH85

greatchris408

Dec 7, 2015
Yeah, I got no problems signing in. What did the error message say?
It said sth like this:

403 ERROR
The request could not be satisfied.
Request blocked. We can't connect to the server for this app or website at this time. There might be too much traffic or a configuration error. Try again later, or contact the app or website owner.
If you provide content to customers through CloudFront, you can find steps to troubleshoot and help prevent this error by reviewing the CloudFront documentation.
Generated by cloudfront (CloudFront)
Request ID: lRsZ1Cn9L3235lOPX9RYALceLn7ff0xp9IS1KENyNs1gdNLo_yWldw==

Nomnoms

Jun 27, 2019
It said sth like this:

403 ERROR
The request could not be satisfied.
Request blocked. We can't connect to the server for this app or website at this time. There might be too much traffic or a configuration error. Try again later, or contact the app or website owner.
If you provide content to customers through CloudFront, you can find steps to troubleshoot and help prevent this error by reviewing the CloudFront documentation.
Generated by cloudfront (CloudFront)
Request ID: lRsZ1Cn9L3235lOPX9RYALceLn7ff0xp9IS1KENyNs1gdNLo_yWldw==
That's so weird! I thought you were still getting the errors many other people got couple of days ago. Have you tried using a different browser by any chance?

Khushboo2105

Star Member
Apr 28, 2019
Any update of your application guys?
Trying to call IRCC since monday but can't get a hold of an agent.
There's no update on file since i've submitted the application

Khushboo2105

Star Member
Apr 28, 2019
I'd call them to ensure your application was not returned. Try calling in the morning
On the new portal tracker it says submitted. I did call in January and they had given me a temporary AOR on phone. But till now i didn't receive anthing officially.

Nomnoms

Jun 27, 2019
On the new portal tracker it says submitted. I did call in January and they had given me a temporary AOR on phone. But till now i didn't receive anthing officially.
Did you apply online? If so, it seems like online applications are being processed slower than the paper applications.

Khushboo2105

Star Member
Apr 28, 2019
Did you apply online? If so, it seems like online applications are being processed slower than the paper applications.
Yes,i did applied through the new portal. I did submit an open work permit together with the application. I wonder how more i need to wait for it now.