+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OCTOBER 2021 *INLAND* SPONSORSHIP

Jop2022

Feb 17, 2022
Hello,

I got a ghost update yesterday in my gckey. It's my husband's account though. Today I received an Invitation to pre-arrival services. What does that mean? Can anyone please explain?
Biometrics were updated on the same day and medical was requested
Medical Passed on Feb 10, 2022
Ghost update: March 28, 2022
Pre Arrival Letter: March 29, 2022

What's next?
Getting Pre arrival services letter is a very good indicator that your application is a moving forward and eligibility is good. However, you still have to wait to get the application approved.

dungski

Dec 21, 2019
Getting Pre arrival services letter is a very good indicator that your application is a moving forward and eligibility is good. However, you still have to wait to get the application approved.
is this what you call AIP - approved in principle - in the google sheet? I received mine today too! God is good all the time! Good day!

Jop2022

Feb 17, 2022
is this what you call AIP - approved in principle - in the google sheet? I received mine today too! God is good all the time! Good day!
No, AIP is different from Pre Arrival Services. AIP indicates that the principal applicant has passed the eligibility requirements.
Normally here's the process for most applications, however I've seen a lot of applications recently not follow that order. For example, I got SA after portal invite and never got AIP or Pre arrival services.

Pre Arrival Letter
SA (Sponsor Approval)
AIP (Approved in Principle)
If approved, you'd get a letter with portal invite otherwise a letter stating refusing.

Last edited:

dungski

Dec 21, 2019
No, AIP is different from Pre Arrival Services. AIP indicates that the principal has passed the eligibility requirements.
Normally here's the process for most applications, however I've seen a lot of applications recently not follow that order. For example, I got SA after portal invite and never got AIP or Pre arrival services.

Pre Arrival Letter
SA (Sponsor Approval)
AIP (Approved in Principle)
If approved, you'd get a letter with portal invite otherwise a letter stating refusing.
Thanks for the clarification !

corvus777

Star Member
Oct 18, 2021
Category........
FAM
Hello,

I got a ghost update yesterday in my gckey. It's my husband's account though. Today I received an Invitation to pre-arrival services. What does that mean? Can anyone please explain?
Biometrics were updated on the same day and medical was requested
Medical Passed on Feb 10, 2022
Ghost update: March 28, 2022
Pre Arrival Letter: March 29, 2022

What's next?
Stay tuned for the portal invite and ecopr update

Khushboo2105

Star Member
Apr 28, 2019
Hello guys. I have received this email this morning.
This email is to notify you that your permanent residence application status has been updated on your IRCC Permanent Residence portal account.
To view your permanent residence application status, log into your IRCC Permanent Residence Portal account with your current log-in credentials.

I have tried to login on the portal but there's no update.
I'm unable to sign up for the new tracker and ecas. However for the new tracker i've been able to sign up by my husband's info.

How come there's no update when i've sign in?