+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2021 - Citizenship Applications

JoacRy

Champion Member
Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi looking @ the tracker for the Months of April, May, & June, it seems between 'In Process' and 'Test invitation' there is roughly a month - 6 weeks. Wonder if this will be the case for us as well?

siju22

Jun 30, 2017
Hi looking @ the tracker for the Months of April, May, & June, it seems between 'In Process' and 'Test invitation' there is roughly a month - 6 weeks. Wonder if this will be the case for us as well?
I remember seeing an August applicant got a test invite but that was paper applicant.

yumirdci

Sep 9, 2014
I sent my paper application on October 2. Still nothing. I see people getting AOR from second half of October already.

Is there anyone waiting from the beginning of October ? Should I contact the call centre?

MeghaThimmappa

Aug 2, 2017
It is good to be back to this forum after a long time....

Application type: Paper
Physical presence: 1,108 days
Application: family of 4
Application sent: Oct 9, 2021
Application received: Oct 15, 2021
AOR: January 6 2022
Hello , I wanted to check if everyone on the application applied got an AOR email or just one primary person? Please let me know. Thanks.

Last edited:

sree12311

Sep 25, 2017
Hi All,

I am a bit confused, received a letter from IRCC, but not sure if this is AOR. Please confirm. I was unable to create a tracker account with the file no. not sure why? ANy help is appreciated.

This is to acknowledge receipt of your application for Canadian Citizenship. We will review your
application and supporting documents and will contact you if additional information is required.
All citizenship applicants between 18 and 54 years of age on the date they sign their application
must meet language and knowledge requirements to become a Canadian citizen. If this includes
you, you will need to:
• Demonstrate competence in basic communication in English or French.
• Pass a written or if necessary, an oral test on your knowledge of Canada and the rights
and responsibilities of citizenship.
The knowledge test is based on the information provided in the official citizenship study guide. It
is 20 multiple choice questions and you must get at least 15 correct to pass.
• The study guide is available on the IRCC website at:

siju22

Jun 30, 2017
Hi All,

I am a bit confused, received a letter from IRCC, but not sure if this is AOR. Please confirm. I was unable to create a tracker account with the file no. not sure why? ANy help is appreciated.

This is to acknowledge receipt of your application for Canadian Citizenship. We will review your
application and supporting documents and will contact you if additional information is required.
All citizenship applicants between 18 and 54 years of age on the date they sign their application
must meet language and knowledge requirements to become a Canadian citizen. If this includes
you, you will need to:
• Demonstrate competence in basic communication in English or French.
• Pass a written or if necessary, an oral test on your knowledge of Canada and the rights
and responsibilities of citizenship.
The knowledge test is based on the information provided in the official citizenship study guide. It
is 20 multiple choice questions and you must get at least 15 correct to pass.
• The study guide is available on the IRCC website at:
When did you receive this email?