+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2021 - Citizenship Applications

MeghaThimmappa

Aug 2, 2017
@naveennair is correct, IRCC would have sent two identical e-mails to @MeghaThimmappa's husband with only the application number and UCI that are different. Perhaps, the husband thought IRCC sent the same e-mail twice and deleted the other one.

What matters is if you used the same e-mail for the two applications. If that's the case, ask your husband to check his junk and deleted mail folders.
Meanwhile, do you mind providing your application's details so we can add it to the sheet?
We used two different emails, our personal email account, only one email has been sent till now. I have already added ours in the spreadsheet.

mohoozee

Star Member
Sep 22, 2017
We used two different emails, our personal email account, only one email has been sent till now. I have already added ours in the spreadsheet.
That's very rare but it has happened to a few people on this forum. I guess they decided to process your applications separately even though it was submitted in single package. I'd say give a week or two and see what happens. October people are still getting AORs.

mashcan

Sep 4, 2019
Application type: Paper
Physical presence: 1105 days
Application: Family
Application sent: Oct 18, 2021
Application received: Oct 21st, 2021
AOR: 2022-01-13

Reactions: siju22

anthony81

Jan 13, 2022
Physical presence: 1005 days
Application: Family of 4
Application sent: Oct 4th
Application delivered: Oct 8th
I have NOT received AOR, and noticed that the CIC website says that they are processing applications received on the week of Oct 13th. I called IRCC but they told to just wait, though couldn't tell how long to wait.

Does anyone have an idea what might happen and what to do?
Thanks!

yumirdci

Sep 9, 2014
I have NOT received AOR, and noticed that the CIC website says that they are processing applications received on the week of Oct 13th. I called IRCC but they told to just wait, though couldn't tell how long to wait.

Thanks!
If you read previous posts you might find my posts as well. I am in the same boat.
I submitted mine on October 2n paper, but didn't have the tracking number so I am not sure when was it delivered.
But I am also still waiting.

mohoozee

Star Member
Sep 22, 2017

Thanks!
Are you sure about the physical presence days? Your application might already be on the way to you if that number is accurate.

hirenbhaip87

Star Member
Nov 11, 2021
Hi folks.
i m abt to start my paper application for citizenship family application. Do I have to sign on photocopy of 2 piece of id and proof of language?
is there any suggestions as I do have4 year old son so for minor Any special comments? Ur answer highly appreciated. Thanks in advance

Rush20

Jan 13, 2022
Application type: Online
Physical presence: 1408 days
Application: Single Adult
Date sent: October 12, 2021
Date received: October 12, 2021
AOR: January 06, 2022

Last edited:
Reactions: 5Kent and siju22

5Kent

Star Member
Nov 17, 2021
Ottawa, ON
Hi folks.
i m abt to start my paper application for citizenship family application. Do I have to sign on photocopy of 2 piece of id and proof of language?
is there any suggestions as I do have4 year old son so for minor Any special comments? Ur answer highly appreciated. Thanks in advance
This is a wrong thread. Search for an appropriate thread and ask your question there. Good luck!

MeghaThimmappa

Aug 2, 2017
Good Morning Everyone,

I entered my details https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/ and it just shows

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on Oct 21,2021. But no AOR email sent. For my husband its mentioned "We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on Oct 21,2021 and AOR email sent on Jan 13, 2022 and Discover Canada sent. Anyone in the same boat?