+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2021 - Citizenship Applications

sambibi

Star Member
Apr 29, 2018
Based on my experience, you can expect to see BG completed and Test in progress tomorrow (fingers crossed). However each case is different.
Hi D Gupta, what happened after you submitted fingerprint on July 12. Almost 3 weeks? Thanks

Ajs89

Jul 5, 2017
Hi folks, it's been over 2 months after my application status changed to Decision Made (all fields completed except Oath Ceremony). But no Oath scheduled yet, anybody else in the same boat or any suggestions for follow ups required with IRCC ?

Reactions: Egyptian bird

rk2015

Star Member
Nov 10, 2015
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
XX-12-2014
Doc's Request.
XX-04-2016
AOR Received.
XX-04-2015
IELTS Request
submitted with the first set of docs
Med's Request
XX--05-2016
Med's Done....
XX-05-2016
Passport Req..
XX-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
XX-07-2016
LANDED..........
XX-01-2017
Yay! I received an update.

I am hopeful that they will schedule an oathtaking soon.

Paper Application Mailed: October 21, 2021
Application Filed: Dec 23, 2021
AOR: January 17, 2022
Updated: January 18, 2022
Updated: February 1, 2022. No updates see.
Background Verification Completed: February 3, 2022
Request on additional info on Language Skills: February 14, 2022
Online Citizenship Test Request: April 29, 2022
Test Window: May 6 to May 26, 2022
Exam: May 20, 2022
Citizenship Test Updated: May 24, 2022
Language, Physical Presence and Prohibitions Completed: July 28, 2022

Egyptian bird

Star Member
Jun 17, 2016
Hi folks, it's been over 2 months after my application status changed to Decision Made (all fields completed except Oath Ceremony). But no Oath scheduled yet, anybody else in the same boat or any suggestions for follow ups required with IRCC ?
I am waiting since June 30th. London office

Egyptian bird

Star Member
Jun 17, 2016
What is your office ?

manmoi31

Jul 21, 2017
I received fingerprints request by email, tracker is not updated as of yet.
is it normal? is it better to go through fingerprint company or RCMP directly?
any help will be much appreciated?

Reactions: Wacky1.nash

kenjia01

Star Member
Nov 5, 2017
I actually got the tracker updated one day before the email...but in general I think they should be close to each other. For getting FPs, I actually went with an agency and sent my FPs from Europe...the agency then digitized them in Canada and sent to RCMP. Took RCMP 2 weeks to process and mail to IIRC. The whole process was super smooth for me. If you're doing it inside Canada, I can imagine it'd be even easier.

Reactions: manmoi31

manmoi31

Jul 21, 2017
I actually got the tracker updated one day before the email...but in general I think they should be close to each other. For getting FPs, I actually went with an agency and sent my FPs from Europe...the agency then digitized them in Canada and sent to RCMP. Took RCMP 2 weeks to process and mail to IIRC. The whole process was super smooth for me. If you're doing it inside Canada, I can imagine it'd be even easier.
Thanks, I am in inside Canada

manmoi31

Jul 21, 2017
Thanks, I am in inside Canada
which office did you request from? I got it from CPC Sydney and have given 90 days to submit.

manmoi31

Jul 21, 2017
QQ - Have you done your fingerprinting yet?

I applied the same date as you, I got my AOR much later than yours (Feb 2), and I've already done my fingerprints and citizenship test.
I received fingerprint email today from CPC Sydney. Did your background check got completed after submitting fingerprints submission?

Wacky1.nash

Jul 18, 2017
Singapore
Almost everyone goes through RCMP accredited fingerprinting company. RCMP doesn't usually directly collect them.

Try commissionaires. I posted about this in the last few pages with some links. I will try to find and attention to you...

Wacky1.nash

Jul 18, 2017
Singapore
Yes, you have to go to a RCMP accredited fingerprinting company. You may try the commissionaires (link below). They have offices all over Canada. I haven't gotten FP request (yet), but used them for police certificates before.

https://commissionaires.ca/en/

I also have a pdf of the full list of RCMP accredited fingerprinting companies last updated in Feb 2022. Not sure how to upload that here.

You may also get a new list directly from RCMP by emailing: CCRTIS-SCICTR@rcmp-grc.gc.ca.
@manmoi31

Reactions: manmoi31