+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OCTOBER 2020 OUTLAND Spousal Sponsorship

his*marty

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2020
Category........
FAM
They mentioned, you can use most of the digital copies except imm1344. No information about pcc.
if they only ask for the one form then send everything else as copies! Include a copy of the letter so they're aware you're resubmitting as instructed.

Sandy2020

Star Member
Jun 14, 2020
1. All Imm You have fill again .
2. New. PCC

3. New picture
3. Check fees it's now 1050 for principal applicant including landing fees.
New one . Nothing You can use if it's more then 3 months old . Forms and PCC Picture YOu can can use upto six months . In your case.b You have to fill all your Imm forms , PCC and picture and just make sure you fill latest forms .

After prepare your application you can have your application checked by MP office of your area.

constance23

Star Member
Sep 21, 2018
call them!
AOR and SA received today! They also told us that our application will be moved to PH.

They are closed this week because of Khmer (Cambodian) New Year and I just saw their FB post about being closed until further notice because of the lockdown. Now I'm back to stressing out. Lol

I messaged them on FB and told them I have an appointment next week, apparently it's still on the go.
I'll see if I can schedule medical on the same day.

Reactions: his*marty

sgp1986

Star Member
Jan 2, 2020
Do you get an alert when the Drs office sends your medical results in? Its been over a week now since I got mine done, and I haven't heard anything yet. On the google sheets, most medical passed dates are only a few days after the medical taken :(

codase42

Sep 27, 2020
Do you get an alert when the Drs office sends your medical results in? Its been over a week now since I got mine done, and I haven't heard anything yet. On the google sheets, most medical passed dates are only a few days after the medical taken :(
I'm in the same boat as you. Exam completed on the 5th, submitted on the 7th and no word.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
No, there's no alert.

adi92

Star Member
Jul 19, 2018
I think its the offices in the U.S that are slow
We have an appointment next week
They said it will take a week to uploadhope its done quickly in a day or two like the other applicants

sgp1986

Star Member
Jan 2, 2020
Yea. Part of me wants to call the Drs office but at the same time its like whats the point, they're not gonna do anything different because I call lol I'm too impatient for this process >.<

TEA_2020

Apr 15, 2021
Birth certificate was not included.
That's very odd if they did that. The whole application was rejected because Birth Certificate was not included? Why couldn't they send an ADR and through that, request for the birth certificate instead of rejecting it all and you having to submit everything again and wait 5-6 months for them to receive and process. Which country is your spouse from?

grewal89

Oct 19, 2020
Hi Everyone,
I’ve submitted my spouse application on October 28th, 2020 and today I received message stating that your application is rejected. CIC just returned digital copies of my application. What could be the next steps to resubmit application again?
Thanks in Advance.
My file was returned in October 2020 also. I resubmitted file with same payment receipt, PCC (it was within 1 year validity) and doubled check if there are new versions of forms. I reprinted forms from digital copies.
Got AOR last week. And they requested new PCC from France only. They havn't asked for new PCC from India. My husband lived in France for 2 years. Both PCC's were within 1 year validity.
Just make sure the mandatory documents are there. If you are reprinting forms make sure all of them have signatures.

Kennykentipsy101

Feb 15, 2020
My file was returned in October 2020 also. I resubmitted file with same payment receipt, PCC (it was within 1 year validity) and doubled check if there are new versions of forms. I reprinted forms from digital copies.
Got AOR last week. And they requested new PCC from France only. They havn't asked for new PCC from India. My husband lived in France for 2 years. Both PCC's were within 1 year validity.
Just make sure the mandatory documents are there. If you are reprinting forms make sure all of them have signatures.
Wheh you got the rejection did the message come by email? Or The messge came along with your with your documents?

grewal89

Oct 19, 2020
Hi Everyone,
I’ve submitted my spouse application on October 28th, 2020 and today I received message stating that your application is rejected. CIC just returned digital copies of my application. What could be the next steps to resubmit application again?
Thanks in Advance.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-5525-basic-guide-sponsor-your-spouse-partner-child.html
Scroll down to step 5 Avoid common mistakes due to which file can be returned, It helped me second time. In our case birth certificate was not in English or French. and we ddnt attach original copy with affidavit.