+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OCTOBER 2020 OUTLAND Spousal Sponsorship

abandla

Jan 5, 2021
That's very odd if they did that. The whole application was rejected because Birth Certificate was not included? Why couldn't they send an ADR and through that, request for the birth certificate instead of rejecting it all and you having to submit everything again and wait 5-6 months for them to receive and process. Which country is your spouse from?
She is in India.

kanislupos

Star Member
Jan 22, 2017
Singapore
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore
Guys... help. I've seen a lot of applications get returned and I still have not received AOR... I did not submit police certificates with my application, as when I was gathering the paperwork the IRCC websites says this for both the countries I've lived in.

"Police Certificates and IRCC Requirements
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada will send you a letter requesting a police certificate after you send your Application for Permanent Residence. You must bring that letter when you apply for the Certificate of Good Conduct."

Absolutely no information about it being required for processing now. What do you think, will it get returned or will IRCC request for the police certificates?

TEA_2020

Apr 15, 2021
Guys... help. I've seen a lot of applications get returned and I still have not received AOR... I did not submit police certificates with my application, as when I was gathering the paperwork the IRCC websites says this for both the countries I've lived in.

"Police Certificates and IRCC Requirements
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada will send you a letter requesting a police certificate after you send your Application for Permanent Residence. You must bring that letter when you apply for the Certificate of Good Conduct."

Absolutely no information about it being required for processing now. What do you think, will it get returned or will IRCC request for the police certificates?
I think IRCC will request for the Police Clearance Certificate thru ADR(Additional Document Request). Nothing to worry about.

Sandy2020

Star Member
Jun 14, 2020
I think IRCC will request for the Police Clearance Certificate thru ADR(Additional Document Request). Nothing to worry about.
. Talk to your MP office ,they have direct access to Ottawa immigration office . They can submit in your behalf if you have it before iccrc returns your application.

MrMortis

Apr 19, 2021
Question regarding additional document request and medical request. We have a representative but hard to speak to them in terms of questions regarding the process.

We received additional document request and medical request on April 1. Provided police clearance from Dubai to representative on April 2 and my wife (PA) completed medical exam on April 14. Medical received update on ECAS showed up April 18, 2021. Will we see update on ECAS saying when police clearance is received and when medical approved? Or is it straight to AOR2?

sgp1986

Star Member
Jan 2, 2020
My medical request came on March 19th, and its now April 19th and it doesn't show online that they've received my medical results. Does it matter if they don't receive it before the 30 days, only that my medical was done before the 30 days? Should I call the Dr's office I went to and see if they've sent them in yet?

krishnat

Jul 4, 2013
My medical request came on March 19th, and its now April 19th and it doesn't show online that they've received my medical results. Does it matter if they don't receive it before the 30 days, only that my medical was done before the 30 days? Should I call the Dr's office I went to and see if they've sent them in yet?
did you contacted the doctor office where you have given result to see they uploaded results to emedical ?

sgp1986

Star Member
Jan 2, 2020
did you contacted the doctor office where you have given result to see they uploaded results to emedical ?
I have not. They said it would be up to a couple weeks, which Thursday will be 2 weeks since my medical. I thought maybe he was giving me a conservative estimate since most results I've seen on the google spreadsheet show medical passed about 4 or 5 days after the medical date. But now I'm realizing he really meant a couple weeks lol. I just don't want to have someone strict doing my paperwork and cause any extra delays