+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****October 2020 Inland Spousal Sponsorship****

xXRawrXx

Oct 17, 2020
Only now I noticed that I used 2 outdated Forms IMM_5406e 09-2018 (updated 08-2020) and IMM_5669e 11-2018 (updated 06-2019). Will this delay the processing and make them return my application. The forms in the Guide that I used weren't updated yet. Thanks for the reply.
I made the same mistake and called IRCC, the person asked their supervisor and then assured that it was recent enough there shouldn't be an issue.

wendilust

Sep 11, 2020
there is ongoing debate on when exactly these forms were updated. many people seemed to have downloaded as late as mid September and still got the old versions. there is also talk of there being a grade period in which the older versions are still accepted. we'll just have to wait and see unfortunately.
I think you guys mistake between IMM5669 - June 2019 (back ground/ Declaration ) - This is for those who apply PR via PNP
And Form eIMM 5669 - November 2018 - Sponsorship BackGround/ Declaration Form - This Form is used for those apply -PR spousal sponsorship
So if you guys download directly from the Application Package with eIMM 5669 -version November 2018 is absolutely correct.

Reactions: CocoWin16

wsidd

Star Member
Jul 15, 2019
I think you guys mistake between IMM5669 - June 2019 (back ground/ Declaration ) - This is for those who apply PR via PNP
And Form eIMM 5669 - November 2018 - Sponsorship BackGround/ Declaration Form - This Form is used for those apply -PR spousal sponsorship
So if you guys download directly from the Application Package with eIMM 5669 -version November 2018 is absolutely correct.
I don't remember which forms updated in the lady couple months but that's the one I'm referring to.

bb8812

Oct 30, 2020
Just received biometrics fee and temporary application # today (application sent Oct 30). I know this doesn’t mean anything but it’s nice to know for sure they’ve received my application.

I have a UCI # from previously applying for visitor extension, does anyone know if I will be able to link my application online using temporary number or do I need to wait for AOR?

Nelly1921

Nov 2, 2020
Just received biometrics fee and temporary application # today (application sent Oct 30). I know this doesn’t mean anything but it’s nice to know for sure they’ve received my application.

I have a UCI # from previously applying for visitor extension, does anyone know if I will be able to link my application online using temporary number or do I need to wait for AOR?
My application sent last October 15 and yet didn’t receive anything.

sarahmpc

Oct 30, 2020

I received my biometrics reminder on 11/20 with an application number starting with F000 and I haven't been able to link mine. My husband has a UCI from a previous application. I guess we still have to wait for AOR....

bb8812

Oct 30, 2020
I received my biometrics reminder on 11/20 with an application number starting with F000 and I haven't been able to link mine. My husband has a UCI from a previous application. I guess we still have to wait for AOR....
I wasn’t able to link mine either, bummer. I did use the F# application number and my UCI from a previous application to send an updated form via webform though (with a cover letter explaining). Hopefully it’s acceptable! Now we just wait and wait, heh.

fr2020

Nov 17, 2020
$1000 is pretty low - good for you for finding that rate! We are paying 5k but it includes all of the fees. Still worth every penny.
I went coupls of lawyer they asked $4k + tax and plus application fees.
I backed out cause I am gonna collect all the papers, write all the letters, fill out all the forms and they will just do the review and its too expensive I would rather make myself educated and apply by myself.

I just wanted someone who can review my papers and for that I can pay upto $2k. But no lawyers want to only get paid for review docu..

any suggestions?

Reactions: dreamscanadian

faizalsha

Star Member
Aug 22, 2018
Hey, we sent our application to the mailing address to CPC Mississauga via Canada post and it shows that it was delivered to the recipients delivery partner on 23rd of November, However there is still no luck in linking the application online, were you able to do it, did you receive your AOR, there are also talks that CPCM judges are working remote and the office is closed as of second pandemic Ontario, any updates?

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hey, we sent our application to the mailing address to CPC Mississauga via Canada post and it shows that it was delivered to the recipients delivery partner on 23rd of November, However there is still no luck in linking the application online, were you able to do it, did you receive your AOR, there are also talks that CPCM judges are working remote and the office is closed as of second pandemic Ontario, any updates?
You have to wait to at least 5-6 months for AOR . Then only you can link it man . Long and tough way man .

Dec 1, 2020
Hi guys,

I will send my application soon and I would like to ask about the payment. How did you do payment? My online gc key account has revoked. I think I need to create another one. Also I saw some that needs to pay biometrics fee? I thought you will pay all the fees before sending the app?

Thank you in advance.

faizalsha

Star Member
Aug 22, 2018
Hi there, could anyone tell me , If I missed a signature or used an irrelevant form or made any mistake and If CPC Mississauga decides to return my application, do they return it via mail by "Canada post" or courier it using freight companies like "fedex , ups etc" and how long do they take to return it ("we sent our application via Canada post to their mailing address")

dof13

Star Member
Nov 14, 2016
Some march 2020 applicants are still waiting for AOR lol you are in for a long wait buddy