+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****October 2020 Inland Spousal Sponsorship****

wsidd

Star Member
Jul 15, 2019
Hello all! Our application was received Oct 1. Is everyone getting the biometrics email? I see others who have applied Oct 1 have received theirs and we havne't heard anything.
Yes, we received ours. I noticed it's usually around 2 weeks after your package gets delivered.

xXRawrXx

Oct 17, 2020
Yes, we received ours. I noticed it's usually around 2 weeks after your package gets delivered.
Hmm. I supposed I should give them a call then, Thursday will be four weeks. Although it seems a little silly to call them about a fee reminder email for a fee I've already paid :) Thanks!

Diegof09

Star Member
Dec 28, 2015
Hmm. I supposed I should give them a call then, Thursday will be four weeks. Although it seems a little silly to call them about a fee reminder email for a fee I've already paid :) Thanks!
Patience my friend. Every case/file is different! The worst we can do is keep checking on here and seeing how everyone else files keep moving while yours isn't.

QHF

Dec 13, 2017
Hi all,
I am planning to send in my PR plus OWP application this week. Can someone tell me if they sent in any photos for the OWP application (apart from the 2 photos for PR application)?

CocoWin16

Oct 15, 2020
Do we receive the biometrics request through email? Just wondering how will they send the request. Thank you for the answer.

wsidd

Star Member
Jul 15, 2019
Hi all,
I am planning to send in my PR plus OWP application this week. Can someone tell me if they sent in any photos for the OWP application (apart from the 2 photos for PR application)?
we only sent photos for pr.

Reactions: QHF

wsidd

Star Member
Jul 15, 2019
Do we receive the biometrics request through email? Just wondering how will they send the request. Thank you for the answer.
I have no idea, we didn't receive a biometrics request. we received a reminder to pay the biometrics fee, which was through PA Email.

sarahmpc

Oct 30, 2020
Hello all!

Joining in, as my husband and I submitted our application this week and it was received by CPC Mississauga yesterday! (We used FedEx tracking so we know someone signed for it, thank goodness!)

The waiting begins....

Fallingleaves

Oct 29, 2020
I applied in July for spousal Outland . They confirmed that application is in the system . I was given a temporary application number . Can they send the package back after that? I have not received aor

lacey

Star Member
Sep 20, 2019
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
07-12-2020
AOR Received.
10-05-2021
Med's Request
15-06-2021
Med's Done....
24-06-21
I applied in July for spousal Outland . They confirmed that application is in the system . I was given a temporary application number . Can they send the package back after that? I have not received aor
Yes, unfortunately they can

bb8812

Oct 30, 2020
Reading through this thread, I’m really nervous about my inland application that I just sent in. I realized I probably messed up the IMM5406 form. Everything was right except my oldest sibling who I don’t really know or have contact with (she’s 25 years older). I had just written her city and state and email (we’re from the US). I didn’t realize it was so detrimental to have the exact address... Now I’m so nervous that isn’t enough. Is there anyway I can send in a corrected form? My heart is absolutely breaking at the idea of waiting months on an error I already know exists.

sarahmpc

Oct 30, 2020
I'm not sure if you can send in a webform yet since your application probably isn't in the system yet.... Have you tried calling them? It doesn't help now, but if you have to resubmit (I really hope not), maybe add an explanation sheet to the form explaining why you do not have her full address.

Best of luck. I'm sure it will be fine! I hate that the officers are being so nitpicky, but we can only hope for the best....

Reactions: bb8812

gallagher11

Star Member
Jul 26, 2020
Reading through this thread, I’m really nervous about my inland application that I just sent in. I realized I probably messed up the IMM5406 form. Everything was right except my oldest sibling who I don’t really know or have contact with (she’s 25 years older). I had just written her city and state and email (we’re from the US). I didn’t realize it was so detrimental to have the exact address... Now I’m so nervous that isn’t enough. Is there anyway I can send in a corrected form? My heart is absolutely breaking at the idea of waiting months on an error I already know exists.
If you do end up getting it sent back, if it's any consolation, I don't imagine you will be waiting nearly as long as those earlier in this thread (March applicants) who waited 6-7 months only to get theirs sent back. The turn-around time I imagine has to be a lot quicker now without the ridiculous shut-downs.

CocoWin16

Oct 15, 2020
I have no idea, we didn't receive a biometrics request. we received a reminder to pay the biometrics fee, which was through PA Email.
Thank you for the reply. Still didn't receive anything. Patiently waiting though. Hoping to see movement soon.