+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

ambee

May 4, 2021
Hello respected member, after you did your upfront medicals what all documents to sent to IRCC via webform. Also I humbly request you to share the link for the webform
Hello,

I sent the e-medical sheet and the proof of the medical exam payment (both received from the medical center) all in one pdf document. I sent these documents on this webform: https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp and emailed the same at these email addresses:

ircc.cio-brcd.ircc@cic.gc.ca,
CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca,
CPR-Ott-CaseProcessing@cic.gc.ca

Hope this is helpful and good luck :)

Reactions: yimengyimeng

Truecopy20

Oct 7, 2020
Hello,

I sent the e-medical sheet and the proof of the medical exam payment (both received from the medical center) all in one pdf document. I sent these documents on this webform: https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp and emailed the same at these email addresses:

ircc.cio-brcd.ircc@cic.gc.ca,
CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca,
CPR-Ott-CaseProcessing@cic.gc.ca

Hope this is helpful and good luck :)
Thanks respected member for your promot response. My VO is RROC do I need to send an email to them as well or the above emails would do ? Sorry to ask you again.

ambee

May 4, 2021
Thanks respected member for your promot response. My VO is RROC do I need to send an email to them as well or the above emails would do ? Sorry to ask you again.
I am not sure. My VO is Ottawa, that's why I sent to these email. I would suggest you to look for your VO's email and send to them as well

VVV62

Star Member
Feb 11, 2021
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
15-10-2020
Med's Done....
26-11-2020
Hi everyone!
Need your advice.

Taking into account hundreds of cases of those who go for upfront re-med and receive PPRs pretty soon, I went for upfront re-med, and its status changed to "passed" about 2 weeks ago. Many believe it's a great sign, so do I. However, since the day I visited a biometric collection center (Dec, 2020), the status of my biometrics has remained the same:
  • We have not received your fingerprints. Check your biometrics request message below for details.
I've expected to get the golden mail soon, but as I understand it correctly, the Security stage still hasn't been initiated. Should I worry then? Could this situation delay my PPR?

FurioGiunta

Nov 18, 2020
Hi everyone!
Need your advice.

Taking into account hundreds of cases of those who go for upfront re-med and receive PPRs pretty soon, I went for upfront re-med, and its status changed to "passed" about 2 weeks ago. Many believe it's a great sign, so do I. However, since the day I visited a biometric collection center (Dec, 2020), the status of my biometrics has remained the same:
  • We have not received your fingerprints. Check your biometrics request message below for details.
I've expected to get the golden mail soon, but as I understand it correctly, the Security stage still hasn't been initiated. Should I worry then? Could this situation delay my PPR?
Did you confirm via a webform or call that they have successfully received your biometrics? Or maybe in the gcms notes there are specific entries indicating successful receipt of biometrics. If so, I wouldn't worry about it. Probably a glitch. You can call them to let them know about it or send a webform. I think biometrics are mainly for criminality anyway.

Reactions: VVV62

MJ Mumbai

Star Member
Feb 25, 2020
Please keep us updated on your GCMS notes, I am in the same boat; VO Ottawa, no remeds .... AOR 5th OCT
SO on a positive note... I received the GCMS notes last night... and I have noticed only 2 changes...
1. My medical status which was "Passed" in the previous notes, is now "Passed - Expired" ----- which confirms the fact that I will need a re medical ( Hence up front medical booked on 12th March)
2. On Page 2 , there is a section "Application Assignment" which gives info about 'Assigned to' , 'Assigned by' and 'due date'. There is no change in the first 2 which means my file is still stuck with the same person as it was a year back (mind you with no progress at all...no means absolutely no..ZERO !!). But the due date is updated to 31st March 22. I am not sure it might be system generated also..

SO course of action from here...1. Upfront remed. 2. Also I feel since my 'Security' and 'Criminality' has still not started, I might need a new PCC as well...:rolleyes: ???
Please suggest, should I put up a request for new PCC as swell ? will it help....
Views please...

Reactions: he5ham

FurioGiunta

Nov 18, 2020
SO on a positive note... I received the GCMS notes last night... and I have noticed only 2 changes...
1. My medical status which was "Passed" in the previous notes, is now "Passed - Expired" ----- which confirms the fact that I will need a re medical ( Hence up front medical booked on 12th March)
2. On Page 2 , there is a section "Application Assignment" which gives info about 'Assigned to' , 'Assigned by' and 'due date'. There is no change in the first 2 which means my file is still stuck with the same person as it was a year back (mind you with no progress at all...no means absolutely no..ZERO !!). But the due date is updated to 31st March 22. I am not sure it might be system generated also..

SO course of action from here...1. Upfront remed. 2. Also I feel since my 'Security' and 'Criminality' has still not started, I might need a new PCC as well...:rolleyes: ???
Please suggest, should I put up a request for new PCC as swell ? will it help....
Views please...
Definitely get new PCCs too, there was someone with Sept/Oct 2020 AOR who had the same status as you, they submitted upfront meds + PCC + POF, they got PPR in a month.

Due dates don't mean anything.

VVV62

Star Member
Feb 11, 2021
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
15-10-2020
Med's Done....
26-11-2020
Did you confirm via a webform or call that they have successfully received your biometrics? Or maybe in the gcms notes there are specific entries indicating successful receipt of biometrics. If so, I wouldn't worry about it. Probably a glitch. You can call them to let them know about it or send a webform. I think biometrics are mainly for criminality anyway.
Hi FurioGiunta!
Thanx for your response!

Yeah, back in 2020, IRCC confirmed that my biometrics had been successfully received and attached to my application. In April 2021, I made a call to IRCC and an officer said that my Criminality was in progress and Security was 'not started'.

I mean that almost a year passed since that time, I even sent a fresh PCC to IRCC after the previous one had been expired... Is it OK that the Criminality stage hasn't move even a step forward?

Canadianblood

Aug 26, 2020
Hello everyone, my medicals expired Oct, I received remedical request in Nov, got medical passed dec14, yet criminality and security not yet initiated. Can I get a new PCC to send to IRCC without ADR? Thinking this might fast track the process.

C2C

Star Member
Oct 7, 2021
Hi Guys! Help Required,
I have received the Ready for Passport mail but no message in my account. I have booked for passport pickup from VFS after filling out the form and paying the fee. In the confirmation mail by VFS they have also asked for
- Passport transmission letter for all applicants for whom service has been booked and paid for.
Please guide, what is the passport transmission letter?

Thanks!

Drzee

Star Member
Dec 15, 2020
Hi Guys! Help Required,
I have received the Ready for Passport mail but no message in my account. I have booked for passport pickup from VFS after filling out the form and paying the fee. In the confirmation mail by VFS they have also asked for

Please guide, what is the passport transmission letter?

Thanks!
Print out the email and attach it. @legalfalcon can confirm it but i have seen quite a few people foinf this

Reactions: C2C

Pretom Ghosh

Star Member
Feb 3, 2020
Yes, 19 October 2020!
Congratulations. My upfront remedical is passed on 5th March, 2022. My security was not started before while others were passed. The very next day to my medical passed, I got a Ghost Update in my profile on 6th March, 2022. I am confused what's the Ghost update is about. Can you please suggest.

Reactions: C2C

C2C

Star Member
Oct 7, 2021
Congratulations. My upfront remedical is passed on 5th March, 2022. My security was not started before while others were passed. The very next day to my medical passed, I got a Ghost Update in my profile on 6th March, 2022. I am confused what's the Ghost update is about. Can you please suggest.
PPR soon!!

• Love
Reactions: Pretom Ghosh