+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

MJ Mumbai

Star Member
Feb 25, 2020
Likewise , struggling through same .
Do u have any speculations in ur mind regarding ircc future move .
BTW my Aor in 14 oct , 2020
VO - Ottawa ( don't about urs )
VO - Ottawa
I guess logic is far away from VO Ottawa...
The way they began in Feb 1st week I was sure by march 1st week I wud get a re med and still here we are... I guess things have again slowed down...
I have ordered a set of GCMS notes on 1st Feb. I hope at least that arrives this week if not anything else.

Reactions: farazsattar

suzanne456

Star Member
Feb 13, 2020
VO - Ottawa
The way they began in Feb 1st week I was sure by march 1st week I wud get a re med and still here we are... I guess things have again slowed down...
I have ordered a set of GCMS notes on 1st Feb. I hope at least that arrives this week if not anything else.
Please keep us updated on your GCMS notes, I am in the same boat; VO Ottawa, no remeds .... AOR 5th OCT

Reactions: MJ Mumbai

Aditis123

Star Member
Feb 17, 2020
VO - Ottawa
It definitely is paining and putting our lives on toll.
Anyways thank you for reply. Hoping to sail through soon.

yevgenygromov

Nov 4, 2021
VO - Ottawa
Correct logic seems to be furthest away from Ottawa VO, little to no movement on applications. Torture.

qwer

Aug 20, 2013
VO - Ottawa
We have same date AOR, Medical passed, RPRF payment request. Only difference is, I have PPR. Suggest you to go for upfront medical asap. Don't wait for re-medical request.

Vaish_K1993

Dec 14, 2021
The e-medical information sheet that we receive from the medical center
Hi, Did you get any document form IRCC to do re-medical, because in that document physicians will get all the necessary details to upload your report directly to IRCC. My physician told me that i don't need to do anything they will upload it.

ambee

May 4, 2021
Hi, Did you get any document form IRCC to do re-medical, because in that document physicians will get all the necessary details to upload your report directly to IRCC. My physician told me that i don't need to do anything they will upload it.
Hey, I did not receive a medical request. I did an upfront. I believe the clinic generated a new number that they shared with IRCC and it got updated yesterday in my account. I sent my e-medical sheet through the webform and the email because it was an upfront

MJ Mumbai

Star Member
Feb 25, 2020
Hey, I did not receive a medical request. I did an upfront. I believe the clinic generated a new number that they shared with IRCC and it got updated yesterday in my account. I sent my e-medical sheet through the webform and the email because it was an upfront
which email ?

farazsattar

Star Member
Jul 20, 2017
Georgia
VO - Ottawa

AOR Dec 2020
I have also ordered GCMS notes on 24th Jan 2022, but no response.

• Sad

Tayo01

Aug 21, 2019
FSW-O AOR: October 6 2020
I got a re-medical request early November 2021 which I completed. My medicals status was updated to pass on Dec 12.
I just got an ADR request yesterday for updated POF, 6 months bank statement, form A (I am guessing the form is the widely mentioned form A-background) and Police clearance of my current country of residence for my dependent and I. My issue now is that I was only given 30 days to send in these documents but PCC takes 2-3 months where I currently reside. What must I do about this? I already applied for the PCC today though but I am not sure if it will meet the 30 days deadline.