Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello @legalfalcon. IRCC asked me to "provide proof of funds along with transaction history of each account for the past three months to the date of this letter. Also please provide written explanation and supporting documents for all the source of funds in your accounts.". What do they mean by 'written explanation and supporting documents for all the source of funds in your accounts'? Also, Should I attached transaction history for all my accounts, or only the one that I have my funds in? Should I submit copies of my credit card statements as well?
You have to provide the transaction history of the accounts where the funds are. Also how you got the funds, you have to explain it.

Jaffer60000

Nov 6, 2020
Hello there no I have not received COPR yet same as you.
Honestly I don't why I have not received it yet even though everything is passed.
What is your AOR?
What is your visa office & country of residence?
Are you FSW outland?
AOR Oct 2020
Primary office Ottawa
Residence India
outland CEC

DaporDapor

Star Member
Sep 5, 2020
Hi guys.
I am fsw-outland AOR oct 2020 still waiting like everyone else. Would it help my case if I got a job offer from Canada. Would that expedite my application or can it help me in any other way?
Thanks

JNAIR1529

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Hi All,
Sharing an update on my application.
I received a remedical request at the most unexpected time of the year as I thought IRCC would be off for the holidays.
Last night I was in between Christmas celebrations with family and received the remedical letters from IRCC for myself and my spouse
My AOR is October 5, 2020. FSW-Outland and COR is India.
Based on last GCMS notes from October this year, my primary VO is Ottawa.
There was no update in my application since March 2021 when my biometrics were logged.
This update brings a lot of hope!
Will keep this group posted if I see any further movement in my application post my remedical which I plan to complete in the next few days.

happy holidays all!

Last edited:

Truecopy20

Oct 7, 2020
Hi All,
Sharing an update on my application.
I received a remedical request at the most unexpected time of the year as I thought IRCC would be off for the holidays.
Last night I was in between Christmas celebrations with family and received the remedical letters from IRCC for myself and my spouse
My AOR is October 5, 2020. FSW-Outland and COR is India.

There was no update in my application since March 2021 when my biometrics were logged.
This update brings a lot of hope!
Will keep this group posted if I see any further movement in my application post my remedical which I plan to complete in the next few days.

happy holidays all!
hello respected member, its nice to see some progress for FSW applicants, Whats your VO ?

Miles490

Nov 25, 2017
Did you use gift deed as POF or part of your POF ?

Hello @legalfalcon. IRCC asked me to "provide proof of funds along with transaction history of each account for the past three months to the date of this letter. Also please provide written explanation and supporting documents for all the source of funds in your accounts.". What do they mean by 'written explanation and supporting documents for all the source of funds in your accounts'? Also, Should I attached transaction history for all my accounts, or only the one that I have my funds in? Should I submit copies of my credit card statements as well?

JNAIR1529

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
i assume it was an email directly to mail box..?
Hey, I got two separate emails with a standard subject and content like - “We sent you a message about your application…”

when I checked my CIC account there were 2 separate letters available for remedical request from IRCC.

Reactions: VVV62

Slickuche

Nov 20, 2021
Hello all. How long does it take for IRCC to reject an application? Is it possible that an application can get rejected after waiting for over 1 year? I haven’t got any update from IRCC and I am a bit worried.

AOR October 2020
Applied for GCMS notes since November 6th and no update yet.

Reactions: rajmehta1871982