+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Caramel005

Apr 2, 2021
congrats! You are so lucky to have Montreal VO process your case.
Really? I was under the impression that Montreal was for US residents who answered 'Yes" to stat questions, and very few applications move fast in Montreal. So I was pretty bummed when my file was moved from Sydney to Montreal. I guess it all worked out in the end.

Aditis123

Star Member
Feb 17, 2020
Hey, fellow applicants, I just got a request to redo my medical, and it sure sounds like a positive development. If any of the candidates on here are from Punjab then please advise how is the service at the SPS hospital Ludhiana. The last time I went to Dr. Chawla's clinic, and I found staff to be overly rude to the point where I almost ended up arguing. So, to keep my zen intact I am just looking see if the experience at the SPS hospital is any better.
Hey ,
Procedure at SPS hospital , Ludhiana is quite smooth . Book an appointment through online portal or telephonically ( not sure though ) . Try to reach 15 mins before the slot alloted it to u and it hardly takes 2 hours to get it done . It's a complete hassle free process .
Between, can you mention ur program , Aor and date of medical expiry ?

Reactions: JumpStartMe

JumpStartMe

Mar 2, 2021
Hey ,
Procedure at SPS hospital , Ludhiana is quite smooth . Book an appointment through online portal or telephonically ( not sure though ) . Try to reach 15 mins before the slot alloted it to u and it hardly takes 2 hours to get it done . It's a complete hassle free process .
Between, can you mention ur program , Aor and date of medical expiry ?
Hey, thank you for taking the time out to share your experience. It's just that my patience runs low when some nobody tries power-tripping at my expense.

I am CEC Outland applicant whose AOR happens to be January 6, 2021. My medical expired in September, and I got the request to redo it just a couple of days back.

Cheers!

rajsandhu1989

Star Member
Oct 19, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-10-2020
Med's Done....
24-11-2020
Hey, fellow applicants, I just got a request to redo my medical, and it sure sounds like a positive development. If any of the candidates on here are from Punjab then please advise how is the service at the SPS hospital Ludhiana. The last time I went to Dr. Chawla's clinic, and I found staff to be overly rude to the point where I almost ended up arguing. So, to keep my zen intact I am just looking see if the experience at the SPS hospital is any better.
I did it in Max Mohali and My wife had her medical in SPS Ludhiana. Both were good no issues at all. Fees in Max is Higher but they are more organized then SPS Ludhiana.

dadofethan

Oct 6, 2020
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
26-11-2020
Med's Done....
06-01-2021
I don't know how to share a picture here. But for your information a person some one week ago get his PPR. He shared his timeline on FB page Dream Abroad. His timeline is :
PNP-SINP ITA OCT 2020.
SINP Nomination Nov 2020
AOR December 2020
Biometric Feb 2021
Medical Passed - January 2021 (Principal Applicant)
Medical Passed - August 2021 (Dependent- son)
Re-medical passed 30 Sept 2021.
PPR October 12 2021.

Every file is different and his timeline is very similar to me but I didn't get anything till now. Today I marked 300 days to submit my file. Left two months to expire my medical (19th December).
Thank you for sharing this information with me and the rest of this message board. I wouldn't have found this out since I do not use facebook. If you see anything else please update again it would be helpful. I appreciate you.

My details below:
I am also under PNP stream with nomination from Saskatchewan (SINP): SEP 2020.
Express Entry ITA: OCT 2020.
AOR: NOV 2020.
Medicals passed: JAN 2021
Biometrics: MAR 2021
Re-medical: ??? No instructions yet.
Latest update: Review of medical results - January 6, 2021:You passed the medical exam.

So it seems that person you mentioned has AOR later than mine but I have not gotten any updates at all. Do you have Country of Origin for that person?

EDIT: I requested for GCMS notes last July 2021 and still no info as of today Oct 28, 2021.

Last edited:

dadofethan

Oct 6, 2020
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
26-11-2020
Med's Done....
06-01-2021
My passport expired last July 2021 and have since renewed it. How do I update IRCC? webform?
Also, due to covid lockdowns finally being eased and given the IRCC delays we will be vacationing out of the country for 60+days. Any impact/repercussions on my application? I remember something along the lines of having to submit police clearance if you spent X amount of months in another country so would appreciate clarification if a 60 day vacation at this point in time is advisable or not.

@legalfalcon

Nomination from Saskatchewan (SINP): SEP 2020
Express Entry ITA: OCT 2020
AOR: NOV 2020
Re-medical: ??? No instructions yet
Latest update: Review of medical results - January 6, 2021:You passed the medical exam.

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics 2021 Completed.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

binder1232

Oct 28, 2013
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07th October 2020
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
25 November 2020
AOR Received.
24 December 2020
IELTS Request
passed
File Transfer...
24 December 2020
Med's Request
Upfront done
Med's Done....
03/02/2021
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
24-06-2022
VISA ISSUED...
11 July 2022
LANDED..........
N.A.
they are normal like Max Hospital Mohali but some crowdy always there.

Reactions: JumpStartMe

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
My passport expired last July 2021 and have since renewed it. How do I update IRCC? webform?
Also, due to covid lockdowns finally being eased and given the IRCC delays we will be vacationing out of the country for 60+days. Any impact/repercussions on my application? I remember something along the lines of having to submit police clearance if you spent X amount of months in another country so would appreciate clarification if a 60 day vacation at this point in time is advisable or not.

@legalfalcon

Nomination from Saskatchewan (SINP): SEP 2020
Express Entry ITA: OCT 2020
AOR: NOV 2020
Re-medical: ??? No instructions yet

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics 2021 Completed.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Send a webform with a scanned copy of your passport.

Reactions: dadofethan

RD1991

Star Member
Aug 19, 2020
I have *finally* received my PR confirmation portal email today! Still finding it unbelievable as I'm typing this. My details -

AOR: 22 Oct 2020
VO: Montreal
1st GU: 30 Sept 2021
2nd GU: 20 Oct 2021
PR Confirmation Portal and Credentials: 29 Oct 2021

I had ordered gcms notes once in April and nothing has been started. Called in June and same status.

I was active in the inland-fsw forum and had been reading everyone's posts on here. Thank you to everyone providing their updates. You're all so close! Best of luck to everyone! :)

GurpreetKalra23

Aug 31, 2020
I have *finally* received my PR confirmation portal email today! Still finding it unbelievable as I'm typing this. My details -

I had ordered gcms notes once in April and nothing has been started. Called in June and same status.

I was active in the inland-fsw forum and had been reading everyone's posts on here. Thank you to everyone providing their updates. You're all so close! Best of luck to everyone! :)
Were you a CEC or FSW ??

darthwader

Oct 29, 2021
Hi everyone,
CEC applicant, AOR 2020 here from India... Just celebrated my anniversary of submission 10 days ago. I have submitted my medical in March, 2021and have not heard back since then. Anyone else in the same boat?

HRP2020

Star Member
Aug 12, 2021
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Vancouver
AOR Received.
November 13, 2020

Congratulations, good luck to you too.

NgyCanada

Sep 11, 2021

Congratulations. I rejoice with you.

Reactions: raj90