waiting
Passport Req..
24-06-2022
VISA ISSUED...
11 July 2022
LANDED..........
N.A.
can you share the link of this?

Found it! Thanks. Correction to your message earlier, it was December 2019.
I don't know how to share a picture here. But for your information a person some one week ago get his PPR. He shared his timeline on FB page Dream Abroad. His timeline is :
PNP-SINP ITA OCT 2020.
SINP Nomination Nov 2020
AOR December 2020
Biometric Feb 2021
Medical Passed - January 2021 (Principal Applicant)
Medical Passed - August 2021 (Dependent- son)
Re-medical passed 30 Sept 2021.
PPR October 12 2021.

Every file is different and his timeline is very similar to me but I didn't get anything till now. Today I marked 300 days to submit my file. Left two months to expire my medical (19th December).

binder1232

Oct 28, 2013
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07th October 2020
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
25 November 2020
AOR Received.
24 December 2020
IELTS Request
passed
File Transfer...
24 December 2020
Med's Request
Upfront done
Med's Done....
03/02/2021
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
24-06-2022
VISA ISSUED...
11 July 2022
LANDED..........
N.A.
I've heard from other forums PNP outland applications latest was April 2020. So this gives me hope . Any link or username who got PPR?
I don't know how to share a picture here. But for your information a person some one week ago get his PPR. He shared his timeline on FB page Dream Abroad. His timeline is :
PNP-SINP ITA OCT 2020.
SINP Nomination Nov 2020
AOR December 2020
Biometric Feb 2021
PPR October 12 2021.

Every file is different and his timeline is very similar to me but I didn't get anything till now. Today I marked 300 days to submit my file. Left two months to expire my medical (19th December).

sarikavats

Star Member
Apr 11, 2019
PNP-SINP ITA OCT 2020.
SINP Nomination Nov 2020
AOR December 2020
Biometric Feb 2021
PPR October 12 2021.

Could you share the country of residence of that application?

divy1989

Oct 20, 2021
Hello Everyone!

I'm FSW-PNP Outland candidate.
Country of residence: India.
OINP.
Received an update on the file today after submitting our biometrics on 1st March'2021.

It's a request for new medical, IMM 1710E . Our medicals were expired on 3rd Oct'2021.

Does this indicate the outlanders' files are processing now or is this just an automated process of requesting new medicals after the old ones are expired?
Likewise, I am an SINP Candidate. EE AOR: Oct 03, 2020.

Medical expired on Sep 18 but I did not receive any remed request. I am not sure, if I can do something about this. Do you guys think, I should contact IRCC or do an upfront medical. What could be the best in this scenario.

Also, I suspect, they are processing those application first - the ones filled their survey form. I missed it and later that form got expired.

Any thoughts?

sarikavats

Star Member
Apr 11, 2019
Likewise, I am an SINP Candidate. EE AOR: Oct 03, 2020.

Medical expired on Sep 18 but I did not receive any remed request. I am not sure, if I can do something about this. Do you guys think, I should contact IRCC or do an upfront medical. What could be the best in this scenario.

Also, I suspect, they are processing those application first - the ones filled their survey form. I missed it and later that form got expired.

Any thoughts?
Yes, I filled the survey form but it was mentioned that it's voluntary and will have no impact on the file processing. Unsure if that had an impact.

I don't think you should go for upfront medical because they will ask you if and when they need it. When asked, they provide 30 days to complete that, and the file status changes from 'submitted' to 'your action required'. They share IMM 1017E letter for the panel physician. Don't worry, they will ask for it from you.

@Amiz did you fill the survey form?

Amiz

Star Member
Jan 28, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Yes, I filled the survey form but it was mentioned that it's voluntary and will have no impact on the file processing. Unsure if that had an impact.

I don't think you should go for upfront medical because they will ask you if and when they need it. When asked, they provide 30 days to complete that, and the file status changes from 'submitted' to 'your action required'. They share IMM 1017E letter for the panel physician. Don't worry, they will ask for it from you.

Yes. I filled the survey form and to be very honest i dont feel it has anything to do with processing. In fact, i did mentioned in the survey that i am able to travel at the earliest. I can since people around my AOR are getting re med request but mine file is untouched.

divy1989

Oct 20, 2021

That make sense. I believe, they stated - it did not matter. But they took the advantage of that data. Man, I missed it. :(

M Kaura

Star Member
Jun 23, 2021
Hello everyone, is any bc pnp express entry inland, still waiting. It’s been over a year I think my wait is turning into depression now, when you hear people getting PR in 1-2 months and we worked like hell and got work experience and long process man. Is someone in same boat please reply. I have my husband on my file too maybe that’s getting it delayed? Thnks.

Last edited:
Reactions: NgyCanada

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
Hello everyone, is any bc pnp express entry inland, still waiting. It’s been over a year I think my wait is turning into depression now, when you hear people getting PR in 1-2 months and we worked like hell and got work experience and long process man. Is someone in same boat please reply. I have my husband on my file too maybe that’s getting it delayed? Thnks.
Etobicoke VO?
Most pnp are like this.

P Kaur

Oct 20, 2021
Same here... Waiting from Oct 2020.. No update yet.