+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

jrossi

Jan 13, 2020
Guys, I just received my notes. I was very lucky and they were generated on August 30rd by IRCC. So, very recently.
The latest update happened on August 27th: on the "PAPER FILE" section it shows Location "PR Next Step".

I look up on the forum search, and it seems there are no references to these words. Did anyone receive notes recently with the same status under section Paper File? What does that mean? Passport Request Next Step?

DonDinod

Aug 16, 2021
Guys, I just received my notes. I was very lucky and they were generated on August 30rd by IRCC. So, very recently.
The latest update happened on August 27th: on the "PAPER FILE" section it shows Location "PR Next Step".

I look up on the forum search, and it seems there are no references to these words. Did anyone receive notes recently with the same status under section Paper File? What does that mean? Passport Request Next Step?
I just checked my GCMS note and everything under paper file is empty in mine.
Eligibility: Passed
Criminality: Passed
Security: Blank
Info Sharing: Complete.

Paper File
Office:
#:

anuprawat26

Sep 21, 2020
Saw JT election campaign where he asked people to text him about their concern so he can look on it. Also shared his own number - (613) 777 2039. Do you think we people also text him about our pending files or will is be a ridiculous idea.

Ikepo8

Star Member
Jan 29, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
15 October 2020

what stage is your application currently? Have you passed everything? And what’s your VO?

KPChambly83

Star Member
Mar 27, 2021
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03Oct20
Med's Done....
03-10-2020
Hello, so it seems my rant yesterday and more abrupt but still civil web form actually produced a response from my Pretoria VO today.

So in short, they understand my difficult situation due to long wait but they cannot commit on any definite date for a decision to be taken on the analysis of my dossier. So my file is in the queue for officer review.

Then they wrote a whole paragraph how covid in south africa is bad which explains their lateness in replying to webforms and inability to provide regular updates on applications.

Well.. takeway - whether I want or not , will somehow need to develop more patience until my file " finally" reaches his majesty the Officer :rolleyes:

Chance à la vie

Aug 3, 2021
France
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
8 Oct. 2020
Saw JT election campaign where he asked people to text him about their concern so he can look on it. Also shared his own number - (613) 777 2039. Do you think we people also text him about our pending files or will is be a ridiculous idea.
There is no idea more ridiculous than what outland applicants have had to face and endure this past one year, might be a good opportunity to flood in texts and let him know how unfair we've been treated, after the coming elections who knows the next excuse/preference they may come up with.

Reactions: requiemforadream

Chance à la vie

Aug 3, 2021
France
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
8 Oct. 2020
I don't mind the waiting, it's the uncertainty that's killing me.

These elections make our fate completely unpredictable. Last time conservatives came into power, they cancelled all pending applications.

I know people say there is nothing to worry but when these people are hell bent on making something happen, they can enact new laws and regulations to make anything happen.

They may look at 30,000 FSW pending applications and go "F**k it. Let's cancel all pending applications and make them start all over again as per new rules."

That will be one way to clear the backlog.
You only have to wait a little longer, the cancellation of applications you keep referring to, happened under a very different circumstance, and it's extremely unlikely to happen again in the times we live in. IRCC is already being dragged in a ton of lawsuits, most of which the decisions go against them, cancelling applications is a good way to completely ruin their agency.

Tomorrow there will be another CEC draws, 3000 ITAs or more will be issued, under the very same EE ministerial instructions, will they be cancelled too? Cheer up and stop being so negative, find something to keep busy with if you have to....quit repeating this cancellation rhetoric, it doesn't make any sense whatsoever.

Reactions: dhruvbajaj39

Chance à la vie

Aug 3, 2021
France
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
8 Oct. 2020
My AOR was October 2020, FSW inland, still waiting and I think it’s last forever
I often wonder, for you already living inland, what is so different for you? I imagine you have a temporary work permit and can work pending when your PR finally lands? maybe I'm ignorant about how things are, but the situation of inlanders can be as bad as those that are yet to even enter Canada, can it?