Aug 4, 2020
Mine is the same
AOR: Oct 7 2020
Eligibility: Passed
security: Empty
criminality: Passed
info sharing: Complete.
VO: Ghana.
When your security is empty it means it is passed, that is what some people told me because if they've not started Security , they will write it there and if it is in progress they will also indicate it.

Yes, I observed this in my previous gcms notes, they indicated security as not started but now it is emtry. Also info sharing was in progress when security had a tag "not started", now info sharing is complete and security is emtry - means it is passed.

Reactions: TheBigMaster
D

Deleted member 994371

I don't mind the waiting, it's the uncertainty that's killing me.

These elections make our fate completely unpredictable. Last time conservatives came into power, they cancelled all pending applications.

I know people say there is nothing to worry but when these people are hell bent on making something happen, they can enact new laws and regulations to make anything happen.

They may look at 30,000 FSW pending applications and go "F**k it. Let's cancel all pending applications and make them start all over again as per new rules."

That will be one way to clear the backlog.

TheBigMaster

Mar 19, 2021

These elections make our fate completely unpredictable. Last time conservatives came into power, they cancelled all pending applications.

I know people say there is nothing to worry but when these people are hell bent on making something happen, they can enact new laws and regulations to make anything happen.

They may look at 30,000 FSW pending applications and go "F**k it. Let's cancel all pending applications and make them start all over again as per new rules."

Not accurate
Time will come to all of us
PPR showers are close all will celebrate

pnw182

Jul 28, 2021
I'm in the same boat - aor oct 2020 BC PNP inland. I keep ordering new case notes every month but still nothing in my file has been touched since January 7th :( My depression about it is starting to turn into serious frustration. We paid a fortune for the PNP program and for what? To just be put aside and forgotten about apparently...
Same. I'm also BC PNP; AOR Oct 10. They are still reviewing Eligibility and processing Background Check...

stickynotes15

Nov 22, 2020
I'm also hoping that they start rolling out Outland PPRs after the 7th but realistically if they had to then people would have started seeing profile updates today or even days before, such that the last step i.e. request for passport roughly lines up with the 7th and outland candidates could have then started arriving after the 7th.
Since nothing of this sort has happened (atleast on a large enough scale) tbh I'm not highly optimistic that outland PPRs will start flowing right away although I certainly hope to stand corrected!

Reactions: blackknight12

Shantanu275

Jun 22, 2021
Mill Creek, WA, US
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, CA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-06-2020
AOR Received.
03-10-2020
IELTS Request
01-11-2020
Med's Request
08-07-2020
Med's Done....
20-07-2020
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
27-02-2023
VISA ISSUED...
08-03-2023
I'm also hoping that they start rolling out Outland PPRs after the 7th but realistically if they had to then people would have started seeing profile updates today or even days before, such that the last step i.e. request for passport roughly lines up with the 7th and outland candidates could have then started arriving after the 7th.
Since nothing of this sort has happened (atleast on a large enough scale) tbh I'm not highly optimistic that outland PPRs will start flowing right away although I certainly hope to stand corrected!
My friend has AOR of Nov 2019 -- almost 2 years now and still has not received any updates (last status MEP passed in Dec 2019 -- probably expired by now). He is also FSW-O USA

Reactions: stickynotes15

modish.mink

Star Member
Oct 6, 2020
Hey folks,

FSW-O, cor Denmark, aor 8 oct, 2020

Eligibility. passed
security: empty
criminality: passed
info sharing: complete

Anyone with same timeline, what is your status and progress, any chances of ppr soon?
I have a similar timeline but my Security was in progress when I last ordered gcms notes in July. Could you please share your VO?

modish.mink

Star Member
Oct 6, 2020
As sad as that sounds, logically it is very likely. I haven't pinned any hopes on 7th September magically changing anything, although I wish it would.

Reactions: stickynotes15

Josh@v

Star Member
Oct 11, 2020
Unless they open the borders completely or take a decision to restart FSW processing, I feel the wait will get even longer...

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022

bro give your mind some rest. know the fact why the application got cancelled on 2012 and then assume things. Not a single application is getting cancelled.