+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Chuffy

Jul 21, 2021
Hi All .. I am a FSW Outland applicant from India ... I got my AOR in October 2020.... All these days the medical field showed as Passed , but from today it is showing " You do not need medical test" ... My medicals expired this month ... Is this the reason the status has changed on IRCC website?? Also, should I get my medicals done or wait for IRCC to contact me?? Please help

Sand_canada

Star Member
Mar 18, 2021
Hi All .. I am a FSW Outland applicant from India ... I got my AOR in October 2020.... All these days the medical field showed as Passed , but from today it is showing " You do not need medical test" ... My medicals expired this month ... Is this the reason the status has changed on IRCC website?? Also, should I get my medicals done or wait for IRCC to contact me?? Please help
Most likely your medicals have expired. If IRCC thinks you need a remedial they will contact you else they will automatically extend

Jaybye

Star Member
May 20, 2019
Yes, it's the reason as others have rightly submitted. Wait and watch the trends after the supposed lifting of restrictions in September before acting.
If you won't mind, kindly share the day your medicals got passed. Thank you.

modish.mink

Star Member
Oct 6, 2020
I have the same status change today. Does the application status also say " we are processing your application. We will send you an update...." instead of previously showing "you have cleared your medical exam on xxx date"?

ravla

Star Member
Mar 17, 2020
Just realize Review of additional documents on my application had changed to Not applicable.

Don't know what does it mean, but at least someone is looking and changing things on my file.

datguytomi

Nov 3, 2020
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra (Moved to RROC December 2021)
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
31-10-2020
File Transfer...
02-12-2021
Passport Req..
16-03-2022
VISA ISSUED...
06-04-2022
LANDED..........
21-06-2022
Just realize Review of additional documents on my application had changed to Not applicable.

Don't know what does it mean, but at least someone is looking and changing things on my file.
Most likely approved or all criteria passed

Reactions: Projectina

KPChambly83

Star Member
Mar 27, 2021
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03Oct20
Med's Done....
03-10-2020
I have the same status change today. Does the application status also say " we are processing your application. We will send you an update...." instead of previously showing "you have cleared your medical exam on xxx date"?
Hi, what's your country of origin please ?

powerpay

Dec 4, 2016
OMG, thank you Sweet Jesus :) finaly got my CORP confirmation email after a long 2 month wait for my RCMP fingerprints. Oct 6 AOR CEC Inland. can finally breathe easier lol, if any INland CEC or outland applicant still waiting hang in there, hoping & wishing the same outcome for everyone. Cheers!

Last edited: