Aug 3, 2021
France
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
8 Oct. 2020
I put a clause of if he intends to live there with his family. I believe Canada knows his US citizenship status but still asked for him to be included in the PR application.
Just my own thoughts tho.
Hi, I can see from your signature that re-medicals was requested in July? Please why did they request for that, when the previous one isn't up to a year yet?

Ikepo8

Star Member
Jan 29, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
15 October 2020
Hi, I can see from your signature that re-medicals was requested in July? Please why did they request for that, when the previous one isn't up to a year yet?
I have no idea. However I called them and was informed that medicals are sometimes requested when the current one is valid for 6months or less.

McGillU

May 18, 2020
Hi oct 30 aor. Medicals passed on march 17. Dead silence from ircc. Contacted them via my local MP and only eligibility was ‘finalised’. Now my medicals are expiring on sep 3. Any hopes for receiving ppr soon for me or i just keep sleeping on it?

Jaybye

Star Member
May 20, 2019
Hi oct 30 aor. Medicals passed on march 17. Dead silence from ircc. Contacted them via my local MP and only eligibility was ‘finalised’. Now my medicals are expiring on sep 3. Any hopes for receiving ppr soon for me or i just keep sleeping on it?
Just stay hopeful while keeping your fingers crossed.
"No one knows tomorrow"..

Projectina

Jul 5, 2021
True. But i think I’m at the verge of breaking down.
I know what you feel.
I’m losing my patience and mind specially that my life is in a limbo because of waiting. And though happy for others who got their ECOPR yet many are applicants of this year March and after

Makes me feel sad of this dehumanizing experience.

lizat

Aug 23, 2021
Hi guys,

I received an AOR in Oct. 29 2020
My husband and I passed the medical tests and submitted our biometrics
In the application it says we do not need any interview, we do not need to submit any additional docs but they are still processing our background check.
I have submitted many emails via the webform but still no response from anyone, I also added my brother as a representative person on our behalf so he can follow up from Canada since he lives there, but also no update.

I am located outside Canada, anyone is experiencing the same delay?!

datguytomi

Nov 3, 2020
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra (Moved to RROC December 2021)
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
31-10-2020
File Transfer...
02-12-2021
Passport Req..
16-03-2022
VISA ISSUED...
06-04-2022
LANDED..........
21-06-2022
Hi guys,

I received an AOR in Oct. 29 2020
My husband and I passed the medical tests and submitted our biometrics
In the application it says we do not need any interview, we do not need to submit any additional docs but they are still processing our background check.
I have submitted many emails via the webform but still no response from anyone, I also added my brother as a representative person on our behalf so he can follow up from Canada since he lives there, but also no update.

I am located outside Canada, anyone is experiencing the same delay?!
We all are. You'll just have to wait abit more.

Reactions: KoochNozzle