Mar 27, 2021
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03Oct20
Med's Done....
03-10-2020
Got another GCMS notes today. No new updates. (GCMS request date on the file is 15th August, so generated just 3 days back)

I carefully checked everything to see if I could find anything that would indicate that they have started processing.

Nothing has changed except a couple dates.

In my previous two GCMS notes, on the third page, under secondary offices, the updated dates where like 2010, 2014, etc,. In the current GCMS notes, the updated date on that secondary office section is 14th June 2021. (Updated date on the first page still remains 26th feb 2021, from which I understand that this date change in secondary office section has nothing to do with application processing).

Also in my previous two notes, secondary office 2 was updated by conv_admin and in the current one it changed to SADMIN.
Secondary office 3 was updated by C8296 in the last ones and it has changed to SADMIN in the current one.

These are the only changes I could notice in the current notes. I think sadly, these doesn't have anything to do with application processing? I don't know.

Just wanted to update you guys (that there's no change)
Thanks for the share.

Sonyal

Star Member
Nov 7, 2020
Got another GCMS notes today. No new updates. (GCMS request date on the file is 15th August, so generated just 3 days back)

I carefully checked everything to see if I could find anything that would indicate that they have started processing.

In my previous two GCMS notes, on the third page, under secondary offices, the updated dates where like 2010, 2014, etc,. In the current GCMS notes, the updated date on that secondary office section is 14th June 2021. (Updated date on the first page still remains 26th feb 2021, from which I understand that this date change in secondary office section has nothing to do with application processing).

Also in my previous two notes, secondary office 2 was updated by conv_admin and in the current one it changed to SADMIN.
Secondary office 3 was updated by C8296 in the last ones and it has changed to SADMIN in the current one.

These are the only changes I could notice in the current notes. I think sadly, these doesn't have anything to do with application processing? I don't know.

What is your visa office?

vbs91

Nov 29, 2020

Hi @legalfalcon Can you please tell me if this date changes and "Updated by" changes mean anything?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon Can you please tell me if this date changes and "Updated by" changes mean anything?
Thre are just office transfers and placing your file in a group. Nothing significant except the administrative stuff.

Reactions: vbs91

dhruvbajaj39

Feb 19, 2021
Hey @dhruvbajaj39 ,
We both being FSW outlanders from India , as a reason I would wish to ask ur opinion about processing of files ?
When we could expect arrival of golden emails ?
Everyone around me is numb on this question , felt u could answer
I hope to see some movement in September, I guess first issue to tackle will be remedicals/extension. If that gets out of the way we can be more hopeful

Aditis123

Star Member
Feb 17, 2020
I hope to see some movement in September, I guess first issue to tackle will be remedicals/extension. If that gets out of the way we can be more hopeful
Absolutely, that would be an indication of our files being touched atleast .
It would definitely show their intention towards outlanders.
It's been a sucking situation , life leading nowhere kinda situation.
Anyways thank u

Reactions: dhruvbajaj39

ruby1

Mar 29, 2021
Any other PNP Inlanders still waiting? I just received my second set of GCMS notes and still no updates since recommended eligibility pass back in January
:(

KoochNozzle

Jun 25, 2021
If you intend living in Canada with your child I think you definitely need to include him/her in your application . Regardless of his US citizenship I believe he also needs the PR status if he’s going to be living in Canada. Adding him won’t cause any harm, so why not.

what is your AOR and when did you get your PPR
Not true!
He does NOT need a PR, you can sponsor him/her later. Since you are going for 2-3 weeks you do not need a visa. I am a US citizen and I have and will travel in September to Canada. My company is processing work permit while I am there and I do not need a visa for next 6 months to just stay. I will need a work permit to start my job but not for staying in Canada

Ikepo8

Star Member
Jan 29, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
15 October 2020
Not true!
He does NOT need a PR, you can sponsor him/her later. Since you are going for 2-3 weeks you do not need a visa. I am a US citizen and I have and will travel in September to Canada. My company is processing work permit while I am there and I do not need a visa for next 6 months to just stay. I will need a work permit to start my job but not for staying in Canada
I put a clause of if he intends to live there with his family. I believe Canada knows his US citizenship status but still asked for him to be included in the PR application.
Just my own thoughts tho.