+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

amairena95

Apr 19, 2017
Hi friends, I just figured that the job experience letter that my employer gave had an incorrect email id of my supervisor. Recently in GCMS notes I also got eligibility review required due to job duties not provided.

Was the email id error the reason for review required? Should I inform something to IRCC even though they haven't asked any information or document from me directly?

FSW-O, Sep 2020 AOR
The review required is most likely due to missing job duties, so the officer cant know what you actually did at your job

McGillU

May 18, 2020
I show up here once in a while just to gain some moral support. My eligibility was ’finalised’ in march. After that, it’s dead silence. I have learnt to sleep on it now! FSW inland, aor oct 30.

modish.mink

Star Member
Oct 6, 2020
Guys... moving on from the 'Until / till' confusion... I am writing this post to understand the importance and necessity of GCMS notes.
My timeline is in the signature. do check it.
At the time of applying for PR, I had decided not to order for GCMS notes in the entire process as it makes a person too impatient.
My question is, How important are these GCMS notes? Is it possible that I may miss a communication or update without these notes? Or are there any updates / actionable they may convey only through these notes and not in the portal?
I have not received any ghost updates or communication since 7th dec2020 when prompted for RPRF fees payment. I am absolutely clueless of status of my application and 10 months passed, I am wondering if I should order these notes now.
Share your views and experiences please.....
while ordering gcms notes is your choice, I could tell you that RPRF fee is requested once eligibility is passed so you could estimate your eligibility to have passed around that time.
Given the current circumstances and with everyone with a similar timeline ordering gcms notes, you can estimate where your application might stand at this point. Specially since most FSW-O applications are pending anyway.
However, there are some details provided in the notes that you may want to know about. Personally, although I have ordered notes twice, at this point I don't see the need because of the situation. Had things been moving and PPRs being rolled out, I would order one. Seeing my application and so many others' stuck since Feb/March is sort of frustrating too. It's just a personal opinion at this point. I too had ordered notes so you cango ahead if you feel curious. :)

MJ Mumbai

Star Member
Feb 25, 2020
while ordering gcms notes is your choice, I could tell you that RPRF fee is requested once eligibility is passed so you could estimate your eligibility to have passed around that time.
Given the current circumstances and with everyone with a similar timeline ordering gcms notes, you can estimate where your application might stand at this point. Specially since most FSW-O applications are pending anyway.
However, there are some details provided in the notes that you may want to know about. Personally, although I have ordered notes twice, at this point I don't see the need because of the situation. Had things been moving and PPRs being rolled out, I would order one. Seeing my application and so many others' stuck since Feb/March is sort of frustrating too. It's just a personal opinion at this point. I too had ordered notes so you cango ahead if you feel curious. :)
thanks ! I sent the consent form for the notes today and hopefully from today there will be movement in Canada offices as well. So may be I get a latest updated in the notes by the time they are issued and sent.

lunaf

Aug 9, 2021
Category........
FSW
Hello!
Do you believe sending proof of vaccination through the webform may somehow speed up the process?
Thanks

Last edited:

JagannathM

Star Member
Sep 18, 2018
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-09-2020
Med's Request
09-12-2021
Med's Done....
11-12-2021
I am new to this thread, Is there anyone with dual application like PNP and CEC?
Same here… I am outland candidate(PNP CEC) submitted my application on 20th Sep 2020.

Background processing is still going on. No further update on this. It’s taking so long!!! How about you? Any update on your profile?

gudunik

Sep 2, 2020
Hello Everyone,

I had summitted a webform inquiry as my application had passed 8 month limit and the following was the response received.
This doesn't look like a standard webform response. Does this mean that my eligibility has passed? ( I know it is difficult to tell without the GCMS notes, but wanted to check if any others have gotten this kind of similar response)
======================================================================================
Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.
We verified the information you provided and can confirm that the application is still in process.
All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.
Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.
We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the application as soon as possible.
Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.
Furthermore, please note that there are two ways you can check your application status online. You can verify the status of your application:
  • Submitted by mail (if it was not linkedto an online account):
  • Submitted online orsubmitted by mail and linked to an online account:
We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: If you are not the intended recipient or if you received this communication in error, please delete the message without copying or disclosing it.
Note The information provided may change without notice. If there is conflicting information between the text in the email and the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, the Citizenship Act or their regulations, the Act and/or Regulations prevail. This email was sent to you in the language of your choice. The information on the IRCC website is available in both official languages. The masculine form may have been used for convenience
===================================================================================================

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
Hello Everyone,

I had summitted a webform inquiry as my application had passed 8 month limit and the following was the response received.
This doesn't look like a standard webform response. Does this mean that my eligibility has passed? ( I know it is difficult to tell without the GCMS notes, but wanted to check if any others have gotten this kind of similar response)
======================================================================================
Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.
We verified the information you provided and can confirm that the application is still in process.
All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.
Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.
We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the application as soon as possible.
Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.
Furthermore, please note that there are two ways you can check your application status online. You can verify the status of your application:
  • Submitted by mail (if it was not linkedto an online account):
  • Submitted online orsubmitted by mail and linked to an online account:
We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: If you are not the intended recipient or if you received this communication in error, please delete the message without copying or disclosing it.
Note The information provided may change without notice. If there is conflicting information between the text in the email and the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, the Citizenship Act or their regulations, the Act and/or Regulations prevail. This email was sent to you in the language of your choice. The information on the IRCC website is available in both official languages. The masculine form may have been used for convenience
===================================================================================================
I received the exact same response just a few minutes ago. It's a generic response.