+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

MJ Mumbai

Star Member
Feb 25, 2020
Anybody able to figure out what is the criteria for receiving this survey mail ? It is sent out to FSW O applicants... but what AOR or what stages cleared ?? Since I see a lot of traction about this survey mail in other groups as well but I haven't received it.
Too much FOMO happening.....:p

akh136

Star Member
Apr 18, 2019
Anybody able to figure out what is the criteria for receiving this survey mail ? It is sent out to FSW O applicants... but what AOR or what stages cleared ?? Since I see a lot of traction about this survey mail in other groups as well but I haven't received it.
Too much FOMO happening.....:p
Like most IRCC things....this will also make no sense.I have been avoiding coming to forum to discuss infact stopped checking FB groups as well as it's frustrating to see so many people waiting endlessly without any clarity. Gives me anxiety.

calis_s

Star Member
Oct 3, 2020
got this email from IRCC today for survey. Did any one received it?

Dear Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) client,

You have been selected to take part in a voluntary Government of Canada exercise that you can complete before 18th August. Your email address was identified in our immigration application records.

These questions ask if and how COVID-19 has influenced your immigration plans. By collecting responses from thousands of people, IRCC will better understand the situations that its clients are facing and when they come to Canada, which will help inform our operational planning. This invitation has been sent to a select group of clients, please do not share it with others.
I just received it and responded. Said that some of the IRCC measurements are causing anxiety/stress :D not sure if they will care for that......

Reactions: MJ Mumbai

MJ Mumbai

Star Member
Feb 25, 2020
Like most IRCC things....this will also make no sense.I have been avoiding coming to forum to discuss infact stopped checking FB groups as well as it's frustrating to see so many people waiting endlessly without any clarity. Gives me anxiety.
Haha too harsh on IRCC... May be you should take this survey they have released today... and 'strongly disagree' in all of the questions..:D:p

noorie11

Star Member
Oct 10, 2020
Why are they even doing a survey? They know our situations....I hope this survey is sent to inland people too! We are stuck here too!

VVV62

Star Member
Feb 11, 2021
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
15-10-2020
Med's Done....
26-11-2020
I also got the survey mail today.
I guess the invitation to the survey was sent randomly to all categories of PR applicants because there were certain questions to make such conclusion.
Anyway, I guess the main purpose of this survey is to collect some data about how fast an average applicant could arrive. I think that the vast majority of respondents who have their case in process selected "1-2 months". If >90% of surveyed individuals answer this way, it will be used to prognose the distribution of arrivals per month according to the number of PPRs issued on a regular basis. They could also try to calculate the workload for active IRCC staff responsible for the application assessments.

vbs91

Nov 29, 2020
Hi guys,

I didn't scrutinize the recent survey email but I still see this as a positive sign and it states only selected few candidates will receive this survey email, which from the posts here could mean that FSW O Applicants who are in the final stages would receive this email. (From the few posts here, I am assuming only fsw-o applicants have received this).

Also, this survey needs to be submitted before Aug 18th. Again, I am assuming that IRCC are considering expediting the processing of pending FSW-O applications after Aug 18th.

Positive sign on Not, Still happy that IRCC have not forgotten that they have loads of pending outland applications.

Reactions: Pretom Ghosh

cheema77

Jul 26, 2016
Hello
Long time reader but first post. Finally got the PR confirmation portal email. Thanks everyone for all the info and support over the months

akh136

Star Member
Apr 18, 2019
Haha too harsh on IRCC... May be you should take this survey they have released today... and 'strongly disagree' in all of the questions..:D:p
Just frustrated with the lack of clarity , man ! Nothing else
Anyways, did respond and told them their actions have affected me negatively lol

Reactions: îleless

MJ Mumbai

Star Member
Feb 25, 2020
Just frustrated with the lack of clarity , man ! Nothing else
Anyways, did respond and told them their actions have affected me negatively lol
Yah a lot of people who received it (not me) have conveyed that. The negativity is very distinct on many other groups as well.
But what good will that bring ? Stay calm stay patient ....