+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Lira

Star Member
Jan 13, 2021
Just a bit of a story here I wanna share with you all lol. I received a call from IRCC agent last night saying that my application is on hold because they haven't gotten my info yet from the portal. I told him I haven't received any portal email yet and he informed me they sent it out last May 22nd. FYI, I check my email everyday, even the spam or junk folder but nothing. He confirmed my email and it was right. :oops: So he sent me the portal email again last night. Honestly thought it was a scam. Then this morning credentials was emailed. :)

My mind just couldn't absorb the fact that they sent me the portal email on May 22nd and I didn't receive it. :oops: Anyway at least I got it now! Agent also said they work 24 hours now.

Goodluck to yall!!!!
Congratsulations! Do you mind ask you what was the number from the ircc call?

JNAIR1529

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Just a bit of a story here I wanna share with you all lol. I received a call from IRCC agent last night saying that my application is on hold because they haven't gotten my info yet from the portal. I told him I haven't received any portal email yet and he informed me they sent it out last May 22nd. FYI, I check my email everyday, even the spam or junk folder but nothing. He confirmed my email and it was right. :oops: So he sent me the portal email again last night. Honestly thought it was a scam. Then this morning credentials was emailed. :)

My mind just couldn't absorb the fact that they sent me the portal email on May 22nd and I didn't receive it. :oops: Anyway at least I got it now! Agent also said they work 24 hours now.

Goodluck to yall!!!!
Hey, congratulations!
Was it that you directly got the portal email, without the actual status of all stages passed reflecting in your actual application?

cmingles

Star Member
May 2, 2019
HAHAHA thanks for sharing this story lol But it must be soooooo frustrating to know that for all this time you were just waiting for nothing!!!
Since May, I am sure your logged in a few time on your account... Nothing ever changed ???
I know right! Well just saw a ghost update on May 17th and I called IRCC and they confirmed all stages were passed on that day. Since then, no changes at all.

OmerFK

Jun 29, 2021
Hey everyone, I have been a silent reader of this thread for a while. I am a CEC-Inland applicant waiting for a response for more than 9 months (AOR 1st Oct, 2020) now. I have ordered GCMS notes last month (7th Jun) and just received it. Below are the details:

ASSESSMENTS:
Eligibility: Recommended Pass
Security:
Criminality: Passed
Medical: Passed - Expired
Info Sharing: Complete

Further below the notes in the CLIENT DETAILS section
Security: Not Started

I havent got any request from IRCC since the Biometrics, my account is in the same state for very long time. Now what? Did my security pass? Will I need to do medicals again (of course they would expire if you hold my file over 9 months)? If so, why they dont communicate with me on this matter? Why would I need to wait over 9 months while others can get their applications processed in 2 to 3 months? @legalfalcon any advice?

LandCanada2021

Feb 22, 2021
The border restrictions have been slightly eased. When will they start issuing FSW Outland? I still haven't received my march GCMS notes! Reapplied for GCMS on June 16.

Reactions: Ufuoma

cmingles

Star Member
May 2, 2019
Hi everyone just a quick question, I know the photo requirements for the credentials need to be at least 6 months. but is there anyone here who used the same photo they uploaded in their application and it was still approved? Thanks!

Arron_shaw

Star Member
Sep 20, 2019
Hi everyone just a quick question, I know the photo requirements for the credentials need to be at least 6 months. but is there anyone here who used the same photo they uploaded in their application and it was still approved? Thanks!
I actually have a similar question, I know that on the IRCC website there are requirements for printed photos, but I am just wondering is there any specification for digital ones?

rk111

Jul 8, 2021
Hi All,

Just wanted to find out if anyone got the COPR for the IRCC for applications submitted in the end of October 2020? I submitted my online application on October 22, 2020 under the FSW outland US and completed my biometrics on January 07, 2021. Really appreciate if someone could provide some info.

Thank you.

jabrams001

Star Member
Feb 18, 2021
Hi All,

Just wanted to find out if anyone got the COPR for the IRCC for applications submitted in the end of October 2020? I submitted my online application on October 22, 2020 under the FSW outland US and completed my biometrics on January 07, 2021. Really appreciate if someone could provide some info.

Thank you.
I've seen quite a lot getting PR, though the majority is CEC applicants. FSW & PNP are not getting much love from IRCC.
If you're curious, you can also look it up on myimmitracker.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hey everyone, I have been a silent reader of this thread for a while. I am a CEC-Inland applicant waiting for a response for more than 9 months (AOR 1st Oct, 2020) now. I have ordered GCMS notes last month (7th Jun) and just received it. Below are the details:

ASSESSMENTS:
Eligibility: Recommended Pass
Security:
Criminality: Passed
Medical: Passed - Expired
Info Sharing: Complete

Further below the notes in the CLIENT DETAILS section
Security: Not Started

I havent got any request from IRCC since the Biometrics, my account is in the same state for very long time. Now what? Did my security pass? Will I need to do medicals again (of course they would expire if you hold my file over 9 months)? If so, why they dont communicate with me on this matter? Why would I need to wait over 9 months while others can get their applications processed in 2 to 3 months? @legalfalcon any advice?
If your security is blank, then it is either passed or in progress. see https://bit.ly/3apWglN

As regards medicals, see #13,190

OmerFK

Jun 29, 2021
Thanks!

I guess I will get back to my waiting game. Hopefully it will not take another 9 months to get an update... If there is one thing I learned since I moved to Canada, that would be the waiting for anything.

Reactions: klausmike