sandeepagarwal1985

Star Member
Jan 18, 2020
Hi, my timeline as below :
AOR Sept 26 2020
Medical Pass Nov 1 2020
Biometrics March 1 2021
FSW Outlander

Is there anyone with the nearby timelines and have received any update from IRCC. I have not heard anything from them since last 8 months.

KPChambly83

Star Member
Mar 27, 2021
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03Oct20
Med's Done....
03-10-2020
Hi, my timeline as below :
AOR Sept 26 2020
Medical Pass Nov 1 2020
Biometrics March 1 2021
FSW Outlander

Is there anyone with the nearby timelines and have received any update from IRCC. I have not heard anything from them since last 8 months.
Nothing here too, reaching 9 months since AOR tomorrow. From my GCMS notes, last update on my dossier was on 31 march 21... waiting

MannJay2010

Star Member
Dec 4, 2020
PLEASE HELP URGENTLY !!!!
@legalfalcon & All the members of this group : Please help to guide us in the best possible manner in our difficult circumstances.

My mother in law got brainhemorrhage in mid April when was hospitalized for a week. Its been around 1.5 montsh and she is still not doing that well and is bed ridden. My sister in law , her daughter is in Canada and wants to see her mother very desperately. Even my mother in law is getting so mentally low not being able to see her daughter and grand daughter.

I was looking for flights for her , but I can't see any flights except United Airlines that halt in San Francisco. Which she is not sure she can enter USA. No other fights can I see - like Air Canada , Emirates etc ?

Are the travel restrictions in place that even a person having Canadian PR can't travel to India to meet her ailing mother ?

Please suggest. If there is way to get exception approval in this case so that her daughter from Canada can travel to meet her sick mother in India ???

Thank You !

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
PLEASE HELP URGENTLY !!!!
@legalfalcon & All the members of this group : Please help to guide us in the best possible manner in our difficult circumstances.

My mother in law got brainhemorrhage in mid April when was hospitalized for a week. Its been around 1.5 montsh and she is still not doing that well and is bed ridden. My sister in law , her daughter is in Canada and wants to see her mother very desperately. Even my mother in law is getting so mentally low not being able to see her daughter and grand daughter.

I was looking for flights for her , but I can't see any flights except United Airlines that halt in San Francisco. Which she is not sure she can enter USA. No other fights can I see - like Air Canada , Emirates etc ?

Are the travel restrictions in place that even a person having Canadian PR can't travel to India to meet her ailing mother ?

Please suggest. If there is way to get exception approval in this case so that her daughter from Canada can travel to meet her sick mother in India ???

Thank You !
Sorry to hear about the situation.

You can travel to India if you have an Indian passport. However, not all flights are flying to india due to restrictions from DGCA. You will have to take the flight which are currently flying to India.

As regards US, you will only be transmitting and do not need a visa.

MannJay2010

Star Member
Dec 4, 2020
Sorry to hear about the situation.

You can travel to India if you have an Indian passport. However, not all flights are flying to india due to restrictions from DGCA. You will have to take the flight which are currently flying to India.

As regards US, you will only be transmitting and do not need a visa.
Thank You for your response. Much appreciated.

Reactions: legalfalcon

felixfelicis

Jul 2, 2021
Thank You for your response. Much appreciated.
Legal falcon might be mistaken here. US does not have a concept of an international airside transit so there is no way you will be able to fly through the US without a visa/other authorization that lets you enter the US.

KPChambly83

Star Member
Mar 27, 2021
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03Oct20
Med's Done....
03-10-2020
Do you have any idea about status of your ELIGIBILITY, CRIMINALITY or SECURITY.

Have you tried reaching to IRCC for any update
Yep, it was Review Required for Eligibillity, Information Sharing complete, the other two not yet started

Patiently_pr

Mar 14, 2020
Hi everyone!
i'm in review required since march 2020,
i should sent documents by web form ? or i should waiting an answer by officer ?
i posted my last Gcms Notes, cause i'm lost and i need some your help please !

If you haven't yet sent a webform with the required job reference letter, I'd suggest you do so immediately! Your application will not get approved if they cannot verify your selected NOC.

jeromefr

Dec 30, 2020
If you haven't yet sent a webform with the required job reference letter, I'd suggest you do so immediately! Your application will not get approved if they cannot verify your selected NOC.
i've sent all documents necessary !
do you know if they consider my documents fastly?