+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

AkshayG

Sep 29, 2020
Party!!! My anxious wait comes to an end as I received my eCOPR on this Saturday. Good to see IRCC working on weekends.

AOR: Oct 18, 2020
Med: Dec 1, 2020
Eligibility: May 4, 2021
All pass: June 7, 2021
1st email: June 11, 2021
2nd email: June 17, 2021
eCOPR: June 19, 2021

This forum was so motivating. Thank you guys for all the valuable information. I wish good luck to all of you waiting for eCOPR. Hope you will get it soon!!

Kerikeri

Nov 29, 2020
Party!!! My anxious wait comes to an end as I received my eCOPR on this Saturday. Good to see IRCC working on weekends.

AOR: Oct 18, 2020
Med: Dec 1, 2020
Eligibility: May 4, 2021
All pass: June 7, 2021
1st email: June 11, 2021
2nd email: June 17, 2021
eCOPR: June 19, 2021

This forum was so motivating. Thank you guys for all the valuable information. I wish good luck to all of you waiting for eCOPR. Hope you will get it soon!!
Congrats and all the best!!!

dhruvbajaj39

Feb 19, 2021
FSW Outland, just received my CBSA After almost 2 months waiting:

Eligibility: passed
Criminality: passed
Security: passed
Médical: passed
Info sharing: complete
Final: blank

Note 1: integrated background check complete, no adverse info found. All pcs attached on File, no adverse record. Paper file reviewed, no concern identified. passed RFV check please. (Dated March 2021)

Two things I found quite interesting:
1. The day when my background changed from false IP2 to IP1 corresponds exactly to the day my eligibility was passed.
2. The day when my background changed back from IP1 to IP2 corresponds exactly to the day my security was passed.

So the speculation on IP1, IP2 did work well on my personal case here.
Happy for you, mate! :)

Reactions: Rémi Beauséjours

dhruvbajaj39

Feb 19, 2021

Note 1: integrated background check complete, no adverse info found. All pcs attached on File, no adverse record. Paper file reviewed, no concern identified. passed RFV check please. (Dated March 2021)

1. The day when my background changed from false IP2 to IP1 corresponds exactly to the day my eligibility was passed.
2. The day when my background changed back from IP1 to IP2 corresponds exactly to the day my security was passed.

Sorry but I used your post to rebut this guy in the Nov 20 thread who's saying FSW will "resume processing in 2022 and not before":

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/november-2020-aor-join-here.708612/post-9487657

Reactions: NizJebin

PamBirdi

Mar 29, 2021
I got my COPR today

AOR - 10 Oct, 2020
Ghost Update - 12 May, 2021 (Application/ Profile Updated)Called IRCC. They told all stages cleared

29 May - Confirmation Portal Email. Replied same day

5 June - Got email link to portal for uploading photo and confirming I am in Canada. Completed same day

17 June - Got COPR

Let me know if you have any questions. I am inland CEC with no dependant
hi i also received first email like UCI,present address etc on 15 june & i reply my info same day. whats next?? can they call or send email?

Ahamed06

Star Member
Apr 23, 2020

Any idea what your visa office is?

Aditis123

Star Member
Feb 17, 2020
Hello mates ,
I have a query regarding the notes I ordered.
CBSA notes applied on 12 May are yet to arrive .
Out of desperacy, I ordered through IRCC on 10 June.
When can I expect my notes to arrive separately both from CBSA and IRCC as well ?
Kindly share ur input ( I am FSW Outland, COR India )

Gabyor

Star Member
Mar 9, 2020

Congrats, what's your VO?

jrossi

Jan 13, 2020

Congratulations!
So, just to confirm, your security was passed on March 2021? or after that?