+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Narhea

Jan 9, 2021
Hi @legalfalcon i have another question. I called IRCC now and ask them if I can change employer while waiting on my pr confirmation and they said “yes” since my nomination has no employment restrictions. Im on bowp now, and my current employer assisted my pr application. and I would like to change employer now because they are not kind to employees. Im confused, please enlighten if i have to stay. Thank you so much
Hi Cindy let me know what the decision if its ok to change employer actually we have the same situation.

amairena95

Apr 19, 2017
I would expect it end of May/June. More June than May tbh. Count about 220-250 days since aor for CEC. If you are FSW you are out of luck. Count for a year, until travel restrictions are gone.

You can call and get in what stage your application is. If your eligibility is recommended pass, or passed, pretty much is matter of time.
"I would expect it end of May/June. "
dang you're accurate haha. congrats

MrSkrrtel

Nov 21, 2020
Hi guys. My AOR was Oct 11 and this morning I received the request to pay my RPRF and that my admissibility is in process. I would like to know what this means as i have the same problem with @stefi2020 . One of my work reference letter was rejected and that dropped my CEC experience to 11.67 months( according to IRCC calculations) and also dropped my score from 477 to 437, below the cut-off of 454 for my round of invitation.

I have been on review required since March and my security according to my GCMS notes is still blank as of May 17, 2021.

However i got request to pay my RPRF this morning which I already did and uploaded . 6 hours later my profile changed from we received to we are reviewing your additional document.

@legalfalcon could this mean my eligibility has been passed? @stefi2020 what do you think this means from your experience?

Last edited:

stefi2020

Nov 23, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
Aor October 10th 2020
Doc's Request.
Rcmp
AOR Received.
October 10th 2020
Med's Request
November 20th 2020
Hi guys. My AOR was Oct 11 and this morning I received the request to pay my RPRF. I would like to know what this means as i have the same problem with @stefi2020 . One of my work reference letter was rejected and that dropped my CEC experience to 11.67 months( according to IRCC calculations) and also dropped my score from 477 to 437, below the cut-off of 454 for my round of invitation.

I have been on review required since March and my security according to my GCMS notes is still blank as of May 17, 2021.

However i got request to pay my RPRF this morning which I already did and uploaded . 6 hours later my profile changed from we received to we are reviewing your additional document.

@legalfalcon could this mean my eligibility has been passed? @stefi2020 what do you think this means from your experience?
Well, from my experience :
I had at ITA 533 points
- IRCC took of 50 points because my employer letter did not specifically mentionned that I would still get my job after PR (which for me was obvious because I have a permanent position)
- Then Case analyst in march took off another 50 points as my letter of reference (from France) did not mention duties, they just put "Teacher"
- so in march, my points was only 433 which was below the crs score (475 at ITA time)
- what changed for me is (let me try to explain in english...) on june 15th, I saw a ghost update BUT saw a change in my profile.
It was mentionned : "june 15th, we are reviewing your document":
- I don't know if that was about my RCMP uploaded in december (because on june 14th, it was still " we are reviewing your document"
OR if june 15th, they check the LOE I provide as regards to my letter of reference where duties were missing.

Anyway, the big changes for me was the new " june 15th we are reviewing your document"
The day after, I got another update (I noticed both in the afternoon).

Hope it helps. for RPRF, I paid them upfront along with ITA ...

Reactions: MrSkrrtel

Patiently_pr

Mar 14, 2020
Hi guys. My AOR was Oct 11 and this morning I received the request to pay my RPRF. I would like to know what this means as i have the same problem with @stefi2020 . One of my work reference letter was rejected and that dropped my CEC experience to 11.67 months( according to IRCC calculations) and also dropped my score from 477 to 437, below the cut-off of 454 for my round of invitation.

Idk but just thinking about it logically, why would they ask you for RPRF only to reject you after paying it? This could be a good sign IMHO!