Datafricangurl

Star Member
Jan 30, 2021
Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Don’t know
Hi guys. My AOR was Oct 11 and this morning I received the request to pay my RPRF. I would like to know what this means as i have the same problem with @stefi2020 . One of my work reference letter was rejected and that dropped my CEC experience to 11.67 months( according to IRCC calculations) and also dropped my score from 477 to 437, below the cut-off of 454 for my round of invitation.

I have been on review required since March and my security according to my GCMS notes is still blank as of May 17, 2021.

However i got request to pay my RPRF this morning which I already did and uploaded . 6 hours later my profile changed from we received to we are reviewing your additional document.

@legalfalcon could this mean my eligibility has been passed? @stefi2020 what do you think this means from your experience?
RPRF will not be asked if you if they were planning to reject your application. So relax, it’s clear you’ve just passed your eligibility

MrSkrrtel

Nov 21, 2020
Well, from my experience :
I had at ITA 533 points
- IRCC took of 50 points because my employer letter did not specifically mentionned that I would still get my job after PR (which for me was obvious because I have a permanent position)
- Then Case analyst in march took off another 50 points as my letter of reference (from France) did not mention duties, they just put "Teacher"
- so in march, my points was only 433 which was below the crs score (475 at ITA time)
- what changed for me is (let me try to explain in english...) on june 15th, I saw a ghost update BUT saw a change in my profile.
It was mentionned : "june 15th, we are reviewing your document":
- I don't know if that was about my RCMP uploaded in december (because on june 14th, it was still " we are reviewing your document"
OR if june 15th, they check the LOE I provide as regards to my letter of reference where duties were missing.

Anyway, the big changes for me was the new " june 15th we are reviewing your document"
The day after, I got another update (I noticed both in the afternoon).

Hope it helps. for RPRF, I paid them upfront along with ITA ...
That helps, thank you. Your outcome despite all odds gives me lot of hope

Reactions: stefi2020

dreamercec

Jan 30, 2021
Well, from my experience :
I had at ITA 533 points
- IRCC took of 50 points because my employer letter did not specifically mentionned that I would still get my job after PR (which for me was obvious because I have a permanent position)
- Then Case analyst in march took off another 50 points as my letter of reference (from France) did not mention duties, they just put "Teacher"
- so in march, my points was only 433 which was below the crs score (475 at ITA time)
- what changed for me is (let me try to explain in english...) on june 15th, I saw a ghost update BUT saw a change in my profile.
It was mentionned : "june 15th, we are reviewing your document":
- I don't know if that was about my RCMP uploaded in december (because on june 14th, it was still " we are reviewing your document"
OR if june 15th, they check the LOE I provide as regards to my letter of reference where duties were missing.

Anyway, the big changes for me was the new " june 15th we are reviewing your document"
The day after, I got another update (I noticed both in the afternoon).

Hope it helps. for RPRF, I paid them upfront along with ITA ...
Why you dont ask for GCMS notes? I know probably you would get the PR (congrats by the way) before the notes. But perhaps will give a full understanding of what happened, and could help someone in the forum in the future...

Reactions: MrSkrrtel

stefi2020

Nov 23, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
Aor October 10th 2020
Doc's Request.
Rcmp
AOR Received.
October 10th 2020
Med's Request
November 20th 2020
Why you dont ask for GCMS notes? I know probably you would get the PR (congrats by the way) before the notes. But perhaps will give a full understanding of what happened, and could help someone in the forum in the future...
I already ordered and that s how I know I was on RR since March. My last notes came on may 24th. At that time security did not start.
No use to order again, the wait is finally over. All the best.

Reactions: Pretom Ghosh

victor_c

Jul 13, 2018
Hey folks
I am 8.5 month post aor, fsw-o, CoR Denmark

What does "we are processing your background check" suggest? i observed a couple of ghost updates in last couple of weeks and now the background status show that we are processing. What stage is this applicaiton at?
Hi Bro, have a look at this page. Seems that you're in IP2, great news!
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/application-stages-what-they-mean-mep-ip1-ip2-ghost-update-version-2019.612656/

Ufuoma

Jun 1, 2013
Saskatoon
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
25-08-2020
AOR Received.
14-10-2020
Med's Done....
14-10-2020
Passport Req..
21-03-2022
LANDED..........
29-05-2022
  • Sad
Reactions: Lulu69

Rémi Beauséjours

Star Member
Oct 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
21-10-2020
FSW Outland, just received my CBSA After almost 2 months waiting:

Eligibility: passed
Criminality: passed
Security: passed
Médical: passed
Info sharing: complete
Final: blank

Note 1: integrated background check complete, no adverse info found. All pcs attached on File, no adverse record. Paper file reviewed, no concern identified. passed RFV check please. (Dated March 2021)

Two things I found quite interesting:
1. The day when my background changed from false IP2 to IP1 corresponds exactly to the day my eligibility was passed.
2. The day when my background changed back from IP1 to IP2 corresponds exactly to the day my security was passed.

So the speculation on IP1, IP2 did work well on my personal case here.

D

Deleted member 994371

FSW Outland, just received my CBSA After almost 2 months waiting:

Eligibility: passed
Criminality: passed
Security: passed
Médical: passed
Info sharing: complete
Final: blank

Note 1: integrated background check complete, no adverse info found. All pcs attached on File, no adverse record. Paper file reviewed, no concern identified. passed RFV check please. (Dated March 2021)

Two things I found quite interesting:
1. The day when my background changed from false IP2 to IP1 corresponds exactly to the day my eligibility was passed.
2. The day when my background changed back from IP1 to IP2 corresponds exactly to the day my security was passed.

So the speculation on IP1, IP2 did work well on my personal case here.
Congratulations on passing all stages. This is as good as a copr for an outlander for now.