App. Filed.......
Aor October 10th 2020
Doc's Request.
Rcmp
AOR Received.
October 10th 2020
Med's Request
November 20th 2020
I am hoping that this long wait will be over very soon!
I think they will process within 8 to 9 months maximum, just as their data. I am sure yours is in the corner.

Reactions: Patiently_pr

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon i have another question. I called IRCC now and ask them if I can change employer while waiting on my pr confirmation and they said “yes” since my nomination has no employment restrictions. Im on bowp now, and my current employer assisted my pr application. and I would like to change employer now because they are not kind to employees. Im confused, please enlighten if i have to stay. Thank you so much
If your nomination is not clubbed to your employment, i.e. you do not have to be employed with the same employer, then there is no issue in changing your employer.

• Love
Reactions: cindy09

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon even they supported my pr application sir? Thank you so much
Someone supporting and legally being obligated to be employed with them are two different things.

Morality and law are separate.

D

Deleted member 994371

I ordered GCMS notes from CBSA on 20th May and received a 120-day extension today.

> "[a]n extension of time of up to 120 days beyond the 30 day statutory time limit will be required in order to process this request. This extension is being applied in accordance with the Act as meeting the original time limit would unreasonably interfere with the operations of the Agency."

Now, I will spend more time and money ordering notes from IRCC to receive their version of the extension. Wish me luck guys :)

stefi2020

Nov 23, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
Aor October 10th 2020
Doc's Request.
Rcmp
AOR Received.
October 10th 2020
Med's Request
November 20th 2020
Really happy for you Stefi. You were waiting for this application to be rejected and were going to file another application, so quite a surprise for you.
Yes, even with a review required with missing duties, I got approved. Don't know if the loe worked or maybe ircc need not to make rejection... So the journey was long... Btw, thank you all for sharing your experiences. It truly helped me a lot.

sufonama

Star Member
Aug 4, 2020
Hey folks
I am 8.5 month post aor, fsw-o, CoR Denmark

What does "we are processing your background check" suggest? i observed a couple of ghost updates in last couple of weeks and now the background status show that we are processing. What stage is this applicaiton at?

Allwin

Mar 3, 2021
Hi All,

I have received my Confirmation of Portal email today. Do we have any timeline to reply to this mail.

The reason why i am asking is I came to India for some emergency and i have plans to reach back Canada by next Thursday.

So, need suggestions on what to do next. Shall i reply them telling i am outside Canada currently or I can wait for another 6 days and do the confirmation that i am in Canada.

My AOR is Oct 23, 2020.

Thanks in advance!

stefi2020

Nov 23, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
Aor October 10th 2020
Doc's Request.
Rcmp
AOR Received.
October 10th 2020
Med's Request
November 20th 2020
Hi All,

I have received my Confirmation of Portal email today. Do we have any timeline to reply to this mail.

The reason why i am asking is I came to India for some emergency and i have plans to reach back Canada by next Thursday.

So, need suggestions on what to do next. Shall i reply them telling i am outside Canada currently or I can wait for another 6 days and do the confirmation that i am in Canada.

My AOR is Oct 23, 2020.

Thanks in advance!
I just got it less than a hour ago. In the letter, they say reply " immediatly"....so I just reply. Hopefully will have access today and I will provide picture tonight after work.

Reactions: Allwin

Florence09

Apr 19, 2021
I just received the below email but not an email confirming my PR.

My application hasn't updated either and still shows the last update from November.

Have I been approved????

"Welcome to the Permanent Resident Confirmation portal process. The attached PDF contains information and instructions regarding the confirmation portal process for your review. Once you have review the document, hit reply to send the requested information outline in the document."

The attachment reads:

"We are at the end of the process for your application for permanent residence in Canada.
Since the beginning of the pandemic in March 2020, IRCC has had to stop in-person
services to protect the health and safety of clients and employees. The Department has
come up with innovative ways to conduct business. Confirming permanent residence (PR)
status without an in-person interview through a new and secure PR Confirmation Portal
is one of these new improvements we are happy to offer you today."