+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

bianu

Dec 13, 2017
Congrats to all who received CoPR, Best wishes to all of us. :
CEC Inland, AOR 05 Oct, 2020. GCMS applied April 28, received May 28th. Eligibility : Passed, Security : (blank), Criminality : Passed, Info sharing: in progress.. Primary Office: Winnipeg, Secondary Office: Vancouver ,
Elsewhere in the note: Security: For Officer review IMM5546 (document where i provided my posting details of military service. @legalfalcon how does this document review take place and how long it might take?

Reactions: rajiyer

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Congrats to all who received CoPR, Best wishes to all of us. :
CEC Inland, AOR 05 Oct, 2020. GCMS applied April 28, received May 28th. Eligibility : Passed, Security : (blank), Criminality : Passed, Info sharing: in progress.. Primary Office: Winnipeg, Secondary Office: Vancouver ,
Elsewhere in the note: Security: For Officer review IMM5546 (document where i provided my posting details of military service. @legalfalcon how does this document review take place and how long it might take?
After a report is sent to IRCC, such as biometrics scan from RCMP or a security report from CBSA, it will be evaluated by IRCC to ensure that an applicant is not inadmissible. Partner agencies do not make a determination on inadmissibility. IRCC does it based on the report they receive.

Usually it is a quick process, unless additional input is required. Eg. for criminal if RCMP provides a report that there is no adverse information, then the officer can update the criminality as passed. However, if the report states an adverse or ambiguous information, then it will have to be sent to analysts to the central management until before a final decision is made.

bianu

Dec 13, 2017
After a report is sent to IRCC, such as biometrics scan from RCMP or a security report from CBSA, it will be evaluated by IRCC to ensure that an applicant is not inadmissible. Partner agencies do not make a determination on inadmissibility. IRCC does it based on the report they receive.

Usually it is a quick process, unless additional input is required. Eg. for criminal if RCMP provides a report that there is no adverse information, then the officer can update the criminality as passed. However, if the report states an adverse or ambiguous information, then it will have to be sent to analysts to the central management until before a final decision is made.
Thanks @legalfalcon for the prompt response. Shall we deduce from the process that this type of info sharing does not involve time consuming process of asking info from the country where I served in Military?

Last edited:

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thanks @legalfalcon for the prompt response. Shall we deduce from the process that this type of info sharing does not involve time consuming process of asking info from the country where I served in Military?
As I stated above, it will depend on the individual circumstances. If everything is clear, then its a quick process, if not, then it can take considerable amount of time.

Reactions: bianu

chalseysahota

May 3, 2021
Hi everyone,
Happy Friday!!!
Even I received my confirmation portal today along with others and have replied back with all the demanded answers.

CEC inland- Ottawa
AOR 18th October
Last GCMS notes - retrieved on 04/21/2021 , received on 05/03/2021
eligibility- recommend passed, Security- not started, criminality and info sharing - Passed.

So to everyone who is still waiting. Be a bit more patient, I hope and pray all of us will get their confirmations by this month.

AkshayG

Sep 29, 2020
Hi everyone,
Happy Friday!!!
Even I received my confirmation portal today along with others and have replied back with all the demanded answers.

CEC inland- Ottawa
AOR 18th October
eligibility- recommend passed, Security- not started, criminality and info sharing - Passed.

So to everyone who is still waiting. Be a bit more patient, I hope and pray all of us will get their confirmations by this month.
Many congratulations!!! Have you noticed any GU this week?

Reactions: chalseysahota

nambyol

Apr 29, 2021
Hi everyone,
Happy Friday!!!

CEC inland- Ottawa
AOR 18th October

I am 10 days after you with. Fingers crossed for something next 2 weeks

• Love

Kerikeri

Nov 29, 2020
Hi everyone,
Happy Friday!!!

CEC inland- Ottawa
AOR 18th October

Congratulations...!!!

• Love

Okotoks

Star Member
Jun 17, 2017
A question to the experts please: I Have applied in September, got the temporary number: xf ........ in November, checked the status with the temporary number many times and the answer was always: the review process of your file not yet started; until the mid-may where I was told that my number (xf.....) doesn't exist, the agent cross-checked with my name, DOB, etc.... and told me: yes your name is here and your application has disappeared ....... he confirmed that the payment is still there but no file in the system!!!!!!!!!!! he said he will send a not to Sydney asking for the reason.....maybe the file was returned. since I didn't receive back the file, I recalled it today (after 2 weeks ). I got the same answer: your file is not in the system and we sent a note 2 weeks back to Sydney but still no answer !!!!!!!. Does somebody had the same experience or can tell what happen???? Thanks

guelphite

Jan 22, 2021
Ontario, Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-10-2020
Med's Request
03-12-2020
Med's Done....
07-01-2020
Omg COPR is flooding today. :D
Congrats to whom getting it today
My security has not even started, miserable!
I think security will appear as not started until it is complete. Don't worry about it.

Kerikeri

Nov 29, 2020
Hello all,
I have received the Permanent Resident Confirmation portal process email just now.

When I contacted IRCC two weeks back my case status was as below
Eligibility: Passed
Medical: Passed
Criminality: Passed
Security: Not started
Biometrics: Exempt

AOR: Oct 8th
Stream: CEC Inland
Dependants: 3
VO: Ottawa

Current application status:

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • November 19, 2020 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
  • Not applicable.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Only received one update in the last one month where the Review of additional documents changed to Not Applicable.

So, I am not sure how the applications are being handled right now as my Security was in not started state just two weeks ago.

Happy that things moved quickly than anticipated ... I hope its same with rest of the fraternity here.

I Will update once I received the email with the portal access.
Hi question, did you get any ghost updates in the past two weeks??? My account is similar to yours but my aor 0ct 16th