+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

nambyol

Apr 29, 2021
Hi everyone,
Happy Friday!!!
Even I received my confirmation portal today along with others and have replied back with all the demanded answers.

CEC inland- Ottawa
AOR 18th October
Last GCMS notes - retrieved on 04/21/2021 , received on 05/03/2021
eligibility- recommend passed, Security- not started, criminality and info sharing - Passed.

So to everyone who is still waiting. Be a bit more patient, I hope and pray all of us will get their confirmations by this month.
I am 10 days after you with. Fingers crossed for something next 2 weeks

• Love
Reactions: chalseysahota

Kerikeri

Nov 29, 2020
Hi everyone,
Happy Friday!!!
Even I received my confirmation portal today along with others and have replied back with all the demanded answers.

CEC inland- Ottawa
AOR 18th October
Last GCMS notes - retrieved on 04/21/2021 , received on 05/03/2021
eligibility- recommend passed, Security- not started, criminality and info sharing - Passed.

So to everyone who is still waiting. Be a bit more patient, I hope and pray all of us will get their confirmations by this month.
Congratulations...!!!

• Love
Reactions: chalseysahota

Okotoks

Star Member
Jun 17, 2017
A question to the experts please: I Have applied in September, got the temporary number: xf ........ in November, checked the status with the temporary number many times and the answer was always: the review process of your file not yet started; until the mid-may where I was told that my number (xf.....) doesn't exist, the agent cross-checked with my name, DOB, etc.... and told me: yes your name is here and your application has disappeared ....... he confirmed that the payment is still there but no file in the system!!!!!!!!!!! he said he will send a not to Sydney asking for the reason.....maybe the file was returned. since I didn't receive back the file, I recalled it today (after 2 weeks ). I got the same answer: your file is not in the system and we sent a note 2 weeks back to Sydney but still no answer !!!!!!!. Does somebody had the same experience or can tell what happen???? Thanks

guelphite

Star Member
Jan 22, 2021
Ontario, Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-10-2020
Med's Request
03-12-2020
Med's Done....
07-01-2020
Omg COPR is flooding today. :D
Congrats to whom getting it today
My security has not even started, miserable!
I think security will appear as not started until it is complete. Don't worry about it.

Kerikeri

Nov 29, 2020
Hello all,
I have received the Permanent Resident Confirmation portal process email just now.

When I contacted IRCC two weeks back my case status was as below
Eligibility: Passed
Medical: Passed
Criminality: Passed
Security: Not started
Biometrics: Exempt

AOR: Oct 8th
Stream: CEC Inland
Dependants: 3
VO: Ottawa

Current application status:

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • November 19, 2020 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
  • Not applicable.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Only received one update in the last one month where the Review of additional documents changed to Not Applicable.

So, I am not sure how the applications are being handled right now as my Security was in not started state just two weeks ago.

Happy that things moved quickly than anticipated ... I hope its same with rest of the fraternity here.

I Will update once I received the email with the portal access.
Hi question, did you get any ghost updates in the past two weeks??? My account is similar to yours but my aor 0ct 16th

dhruvbajaj39

Feb 19, 2021
Hi all! Got below reply to a webform about 3 weeks back:

We verified the information on file and can confirm that:

• The eligibility is currently valid.
  • The criminal background verification has not been initiated.
  • The security background verification is currently valid.
  • Your application is currently located at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa, Ontario.
I had sent a webform in early April as well, which had mentioned that "background verifications are in process" and eligibilty is being reviewed. Per GCMS notes from late February criminality was showing passed

Am I a victim of an ambiguous response or is it certain that eligibility/security have been conclusively passed? @legalfalcon would appreciate your thoughts

Reactions: DT16

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi all! Got below reply to a webform about 3 weeks back:

We verified the information on file and can confirm that:

• The eligibility is currently valid.
  • The criminal background verification has not been initiated.
  • The security background verification is currently valid.
  • Your application is currently located at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa, Ontario.
I had sent a webform in early April as well, which had mentioned that "background verifications are in process" and eligibilty is being reviewed. Per GCMS notes from late February criminality was showing passed

Am I a victim of an ambiguous response or is it certain that eligibility/security have been conclusively passed? @legalfalcon would appreciate your thoughts

“valid” here indicates, that the documents required for the specific stage are “legal, not expired, and accepted by IRCC,” and no further input is required by the applicant.

Most likely your eligibility and security is passed. To read more on webform responses, see https://bit.ly/3c4J0oa

Reactions: dhruvbajaj39

Uncle Yayo

Jun 16, 2020
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
26-11-2020
AOR Received.
15-10-2020
Med's Done....
08-09-2020
Passport Req..
28-1-2021
@legalfalcon can you please guide me on the process to add a spouse to an already submitted application. Thanks.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon can you please guide me on the process to add a spouse to an already submitted application. Thanks.
Are you adding your spouse since you family composition changed as a result of marriage?

IF yes, then you will have to send a webform to IRCC and inform them of the change of family composition.

IRCC will send you the list of documents and forms that you will need to submit.

In most cases, you will be asked to submit the following:
  • 1. An IMM8 Application
  • 2. Schedule A form for spouse
  • 3. Additional Family Information form for primary applicant and spouse.
  • 4. Fee receipt for spouse - Processing fee and right of permanent residence fee
  • 5. Birth Certificate of spouse, translation, and affidavit of translation (if applicable)
  • 6. Copy of Spouse's Passport
  • 7. Copy of marriage certificate and marriage registration
  • 8. Wedding Card and Photographs (or other proof of relationship)
  • 9. Police clearance certificate for the primary applicant and spouse
  • 10. Spouse's upfront medical
  • 11. Letter of Explanation (if required)

Once you have these prepared, you cans end them via webform.