+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Drzee

Star Member
Dec 15, 2020
Hi
Does ordering gcms notes trigger a ghost update?

I saw one last week (on wednesday i remember) and i order gcms notes on friday the week before.

Mar 15, 2021
Hey guys, hope you all doing good.
I got my on AOR- oct 3/2020, after that there was medical update and that’s it. Still haven’t got any update on my profile, no ghost update of any kind. I am CEC- Inland applicant. I travelled back to India in January for my brothers wedding, n got stuck in India because of the lockdown and flight suspension. Will this delay my COPR since am not physically there in Canada ? What are you thoughts, please clarify if someone knows anything about this.
thanks in advance guys.

Ad78

Star Member
May 31, 2020
Hi
Does ordering gcms notes trigger a ghost update?

I saw one last week (on wednesday i remember) and i order gcms notes on friday the week before.
The same thing happened to me. I ordered my GCMS on 5 or 6 May and I got a ghost update yesterday (16 May).

Reactions: Drzee

Drzee

Star Member
Dec 15, 2020
The same thing happened to me. I ordered my GCMS on 5 or 6 May and I got a ghost update yesterday (16 May).
I got one yesterday too. But actually i have been getting many on sundays this was only the third I got on weekdays.. one in dec, one in feb and one last week

erwin2020

Star Member
Nov 15, 2019
Everyone I need your help : My mom is in serious condition in India and I have to go may be in a week or two and I haven’t get my COPR yet can I travel to india ? Will i get any trouble ? Anyway I can speed up the process? Work permit expiring in nove 29,2021

my consultant told me to wait until I get my COPR or I would get stuck in india for a long time
AOR: oct 23,2020 CEC Inland
Vo: ottawa
Eligibility passed
Info in progress
Security not started
Medical passed
Bio ex
Criminality passed
I'm on a similar situation , I will travel while my PR is in progress.
based on what I've read in the forum , you can go back to canada with your TRV. if you receive the COPR while you're in India you should inform IRCC about your new location . they will cancel the COPR and will issue another one when you're back to canada .
the only risk I see is a travel from India
good luck

Reactions: Chintan_patel95

Chintan_patel95

Star Member
Aug 10, 2020
I'm on a similar situation , I will travel while my PR is in progress.
based on what I've read in the forum , you can go back to canada with your TRV. if you receive the COPR while you're in India you should inform IRCC about your new location . they will cancel the COPR and will issue another one when you're back to canada .
the only risk I see is a travel from India
good luck
Thanks a lot

Kerikeri

Nov 29, 2020
Everyone! I just got an update from IRCC!!

They just requested payment for the RPRF fee... Also an updated proof of funds! I think this is quite positive given my AOR is OCT 30 lol...

I'm a FSW-O // country of Residence: UK.

The Letter was sent from "IRCC London"
It definitely is.... Congrats!

supersaiyan3

Mar 21, 2020
Hi Everyone,

I have received GCMS notes today which I have ordered a month ago and here is the status of my application-

Eligibility- Pass
Info Sharing-Pass
Medical-Pass
Criminality- Not Started
Security-Not Started

Primary Office-CPC-Ottawa
Secondary Office-Centralize Intake Office
AOR- 16th October(FSW-Outland)

Thanks

Apr 16, 2021
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
02-10-2020
Med's Done....
13-11-2020
Hey guys, I ordered my gcms notes on April 16, and they are finally here. Before I ordered my notes, I have already learned my eligibility is review required. On the notes, it says the following "REVIEW REQUIRED OFFICER PLEASE REVIEW: E-DOC:(my letter of employment) A11.2 Appears Met Ready to Finalize RPRF: Complete". There is no negative comments about my employment letter, and they only mentioned it once in the notes by saying it confirms the number of years that I claimed. @legalfalcon Could you please share your opinions on this comment? I think all I have to do is to patiently wait now because I don't see any red flag about my application by looking at the gcms notes, but am I being too optimistic?

Reactions: rajiyer