+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

erwin2020

Star Member
Nov 15, 2019
Everyone I need your help : My mom is in serious condition in India and I have to go may be in a week or two and I haven’t get my COPR yet can I travel to india ? Will i get any trouble ? Anyway I can speed up the process? Work permit expiring in nove 29,2021

my consultant told me to wait until I get my COPR or I would get stuck in india for a long time
AOR: oct 23,2020 CEC Inland
Vo: ottawa
Eligibility passed
Info in progress
Security not started
Medical passed
Bio ex
Criminality passed
I'm on a similar situation , I will travel while my PR is in progress.
based on what I've read in the forum , you can go back to canada with your TRV. if you receive the COPR while you're in India you should inform IRCC about your new location . they will cancel the COPR and will issue another one when you're back to canada .
the only risk I see is a travel from India
good luck

Reactions: Chintan_patel95

Chintan_patel95

Star Member
Aug 10, 2020
I'm on a similar situation , I will travel while my PR is in progress.
based on what I've read in the forum , you can go back to canada with your TRV. if you receive the COPR while you're in India you should inform IRCC about your new location . they will cancel the COPR and will issue another one when you're back to canada .
the only risk I see is a travel from India
good luck
Thanks a lot

Kerikeri

Nov 29, 2020
Everyone! I just got an update from IRCC!!

They just requested payment for the RPRF fee... Also an updated proof of funds! I think this is quite positive given my AOR is OCT 30 lol...

I'm a FSW-O // country of Residence: UK.

The Letter was sent from "IRCC London"
It definitely is.... Congrats!

supersaiyan3

Mar 21, 2020
Hi Everyone,

I have received GCMS notes today which I have ordered a month ago and here is the status of my application-

Eligibility- Pass
Info Sharing-Pass
Medical-Pass
Criminality- Not Started
Security-Not Started

Primary Office-CPC-Ottawa
Secondary Office-Centralize Intake Office
AOR- 16th October(FSW-Outland)

Thanks

Apr 16, 2021
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
02-10-2020
Med's Done....
13-11-2020
Hey guys, I ordered my gcms notes on April 16, and they are finally here. Before I ordered my notes, I have already learned my eligibility is review required. On the notes, it says the following "REVIEW REQUIRED OFFICER PLEASE REVIEW: E-DOC:(my letter of employment) A11.2 Appears Met Ready to Finalize RPRF: Complete". There is no negative comments about my employment letter, and they only mentioned it once in the notes by saying it confirms the number of years that I claimed. @legalfalcon Could you please share your opinions on this comment? I think all I have to do is to patiently wait now because I don't see any red flag about my application by looking at the gcms notes, but am I being too optimistic?

Reactions: rajiyer

Anchal G

Star Member
Mar 15, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Just had a call with the IRCC agent, following up on the 2nd Ghost Update noticed on May 12th morning, and my all the stages have now passed. She mentioned that the security passed on May 11th and it's ready for issuance of CoPR, which might take up to 3-4 weeks. My file will be transferred from current Ottawa VO to the local Etobicoke from where the virtual landing process will begin. Desperately waiting to hear from them :)

Apr 16, 2021
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
02-10-2020
Med's Done....
13-11-2020
Just had a call with the IRCC agent, following up on the 2nd Ghost Update noticed on May 12th morning, and my all the stages have now passed. She mentioned that the security passed on May 11th and it's ready for issuance of CoPR, which might take up to 3-4 weeks. My file will be transferred from current Ottawa VO to the local Etobicoke from where the virtual landing process will begin. Desperately waiting to hear from them :)
Hi there, just a quick question - do you see any change of your status on your online portal except the ghost update?

Reactions: rajiyer

Babatunde89

Feb 20, 2021
FSW?

dreamercec

Jan 30, 2021
Hey guys, I ordered my gcms notes on April 16, and they are finally here. Before I ordered my notes, I have already learned my eligibility is review required. On the notes, it says the following "REVIEW REQUIRED OFFICER PLEASE REVIEW: E-DOC:(my letter of employment) A11.2 Appears Met Ready to Finalize RPRF: Complete". There is no negative comments about my employment letter, and they only mentioned it once in the notes by saying it confirms the number of years that I claimed. @legalfalcon Could you please share your opinions on this comment? I think all I have to do is to patiently wait now because I don't see any red flag about my application by looking at the gcms notes, but am I being too optimistic?
we would need the notes, if they count the points, or its about a statutory question.

You can copy paste word by word. Eliminate any confidencial number or word, such as employer. But we would need the entire text of the note

Reactions: torotorospanaa