+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

McGillU

May 18, 2020
Same here. FSW-inland AOR 3rd October.

It appears they've completely skipped applications in 2020 and moved on to those in 2021. I've been seeing a lot of fsw inland in 2021 getting their COPR too. And I see CEC folks from 2020 still stuck with eligibility passed. There's no way to know when we'll get our copr at this rate.
I am just so dissatisfied and disappointed right now. Could apply in new stream now. I wish they bring forth some policy for people waiting in backlog.

Reactions: rajiyer

sandesh1947

Oct 27, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
Oct 26 2020
Hello all , my AOR isoct 24th. which number should i call to get in touch with IRCC from outside canada ? please advise.

VVV62

Star Member
Feb 11, 2021
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
15-10-2020
Med's Done....
26-11-2020
Hello all , my AOR isoct 24th. which number should i call to get in touch with IRCC from outside canada ? please advise.
Hello, sandesh1947!
Here's LINK to a full instruction how to call IRCC from outside Canada.
Good luck!

McGillU

May 18, 2020
I would suggest, don't reapply. As your eligibility is passed. Also, we don't know the algorithm as to what makes some application process faster than others.
Consider the worst case, what if you reapply and again this happens. Take my advice with a pinch of salt, its opinionated answer.
okay let’s just hope everything goes smoothly.What is your timeline though?

Kaka95

Nov 6, 2017
Hi there, CEC inland My AOR is Oct 21st
MED passed 3 dec BIOMETRICS 11 Dec
CRIMINALITY Passed
ELIGIBILITY passed
SECURITY Not Started
VO idk
Anyone with similar timelime. Do you know how long it will take for COPR ?

Sep 4, 2020
Got it! Thanks. My ADR was at same instance instance when medicals were passed, So I will assume, that application is conclusively passed.
I don't think this is correct. Same status has been changed for my profile one and half month ago. But as per agent my security and criminality passed last Friday when i got 2 back to back GU. But ultimately its good sign.

cmingles

Star Member
May 2, 2019
Hi everyone, I just checked my account and there was a GU. The "Review of Additional Docs" changed from "reviewing docs submitted on MAR 16th" to "Not applicable". Should I be worried about this? Or Hopefully this is a good sign!
I did call and my Eligibility and Criminality are Passed. Security hasn't started yet

Abhi_nav

Oct 23, 2020
Hi All

Just got off the phone from with the Agent for latest status
She informed me that the application has been sent to New Delhi Visa office, and as it's outside Canada she can not provide me further details.

What does this mean?

FSW-O
AOR 21 Oct 2020

Edit:
Before this I have never asked for information on my file

Mar 30, 2021
Hi All

Just got off the phone from with the Agent for latest status
She informed me that the application has been sent to New Delhi Visa office, and as it's outside Canada she can not provide me further details.

What does this mean?

FSW-O
AOR 21 Oct 2020

Edit:
Before this I have never asked for information on my file
New Delhi is in lockdown. Wait it out bud.