+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

jaspersun0106

Jul 13, 2019
Hi all:

I got a golden email yesterday. COPR both via email and cic portal. Here's my timeline:

EE Category: CEC-inland
ITA: Sep 16, 2020
AOR: Oct 8, 2020
Medical Passed: Nov 18, 2020
ADR RCMP: Nov 18, 2020. Submitted Dec 1, 2020. Updated on portal Dec 2, 2020
GCMS: ordered Apr 3, 2021. Received May 5, 2021
GCMS extracted date Apr 21, 2021 with status: EE Eligibility - Recommended Pass, Security - Not Started, Criminality - In Progress, Medical - Passed, Info Sharing - Completed.
PPR: May 6, 2021

I was shocked yet overexcited when receiving a golden email yesterday. No PR portal at all. They only ask me to send a photo and a copy of COPR to their office in Ottawa for my PR card. Thank you all for the very constructive conversations and useful information in this forum. Good luck to everyone! Your COPR will come soon.
Congrats man, happy for you. If you got this email means you will use the regular way to get your PR card, however, it won't take that long.

Abhi_nav

Oct 23, 2020
Good to know at least some FSW-O applications are processing.
When was your biometric submission done, or last update on your file?
Biometric was March 8th
There was some GU couple of weeks back may be that time it was transferred to NDVO

But reading about NDVO it's the busiest and with the lockdown etc not sure how long the process will take now..

Btw does anyone know if I order notes will I get updates from NDVO?

Kerikeri

Nov 29, 2020
Hi all:

I got a golden email yesterday. COPR both via email and cic portal. Here's my timeline:

GCMS extracted date Apr 21, 2021 with status: EE Eligibility - Recommended Pass, Security - Not Started, Criminality - In Progress, Medical - Passed, Info Sharing - Completed.

I was shocked yet overexcited when receiving a golden email yesterday. No PR portal at all. They only ask me to send a photo and a copy of COPR to their office in Ottawa for my PR card. Thank you all for the very constructive conversations and useful information in this forum. Good luck to everyone! Your COPR will come soon.
Omg!!!! Congratulations!!!! But did your adr changed to not applicable?

Iris126

Nov 16, 2017
Congrats man, happy for you. If you got this email means you will use the regular way to get your PR card, however, it won't take that long.
Thank you. In COPR, they said there will be delays in issuing PR card. However, it's worth waiting. Good luck, buddy!

Abhi_nav

Oct 23, 2020
Hi all:

Congratulations

Reactions: Iris126

coprhunter

Apr 19, 2021
Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • December 8, 2020 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • December 15, 2020 Completed.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Is anyone on the same status? I feel like nothing has changed since I got my biometrics updated.

Another question is, how would you know if your criminality and security has been passed? is it only through GCMS notes that you can see that?

Thanks for the help

samirsam

Star Member
Sep 11, 2019
Hi guys, I have a question from seniors. I got my GCMS notes. My Eligibility it says review required and under notes it says FSW 0 years review required. There is no comment about what shall I upload for them.

There is also about my adaptability, however, for that, there is a comment so I know what I should upload to clarifies

Please take a look here : https://ibb.co/4WZ13xW

I was just wondering, did this happen to anyone?

aammyy

Star Member
Nov 2, 2020
Progress! No GU, but I logged into my portal and saw that my RCMP ADR went from 'we are reviewing' to N/A!

My AOR is Oct 27, VO Ottawa - CEC Inland. I spoke to an agent last week and was told that I was at criminality passed, eligibility recommended pass, security not started. No idea where I'm at now but I hope my COPR isn't too far off!

Kerikeri

Nov 29, 2020
Progress! No GU, but I logged into my portal and saw that my RCMP ADR went from 'we are reviewing' to N/A!

My AOR is Oct 27, VO Ottawa - CEC Inland. I spoke to an agent last week and was told that I was at criminality passed, eligibility recommended pass, security not started. No idea where I'm at now but I hope my COPR isn't too far off!
Give them a call and let us know what that update was all about

Kerikeri

Nov 29, 2020
I called last week and the guy wasn't too happy about it, so I'll give it a few days haha.
Ok i understand i called monday and was told that they are waiting on my criminality then Wednesday i checked my account and my adr changed to NA then i called yesterday again and the lady told me my eligibility is passed and Criminality only security left

Reactions: Ikepo8