+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Dnr1994

Jul 25, 2019
That would depend on what he entered in the application, his ECA assessment and the points allocated, also available the profile.

Merely based on the note, we cannot assume, unless these details are provided.
i noted in his notes that ECA ASSESSMENT says 1 year COLLEGE level certificate and 3 year bachelor degree, may be this is the reason?

dreamercec

Jan 30, 2021
No, I haven't claimed it as master's. I got ECA done from WES and they assessed it as 2 or more degrees/diplomas. I have claimed points as per the evaluation given by WES.
what about job offer. did you claim points for job offer? did you say you are working perhaps and made the mistake there?

Would be great if you can post what are the points in your application. you can find that in the letter they sent after your AOR, inside your idcc account

D

Deleted member 994371

IELTS 8.5 8 8 7 (LRSW). No TEF/TCF
Education - 2 of more degrees, diplomas or certificates. No Canadian degree.
Work experience - 3 years+ (foreign work experience)
Age - 24
Not married, no job offer/LMIA from Canada, no relatives in Canada, no provincial nomination
It's not your work experience that's the problem. At the end of the note they count work experience as 3 years 1 month.

I am just not sure you can score a 471 without a master's. What score did the official CRS tool with a bachelor's and a one year degree?

Prannu

Star Member
Nov 12, 2020
IELTS 8.5 8 8 7 (LRSW). No TEF/TCF
Education - 2 of more degrees, diplomas or certificates. No Canadian degree.
Work experience - 3 years+ (foreign work experience)
Age - 24
Not married, no job offer/LMIA from Canada, no relatives in Canada, no provincial nomination
Im sure that review required in your case is for Work experience which for rest of 50 points.

Reactions: real_parth123

Rémi Beauséjours

Star Member
Oct 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
21-10-2020
It's not your work experience that's the problem. At the end of the note they count work experience as 3 years 1 month.

I am just not sure you can score a 471 without a master's. What score did the official CRS tool with a bachelor's and a one year degree?
Two or more degrees or diplomas gives the candidate same bonus mark as a master degree. In total, it’s just 7 points difference lesser than a master degree if paired with the same 8777 combo.

D

Deleted member 994371

Two or more degrees or diplomas gives the candidate same bonus mark as a master degree. In total, it’s just 7 points difference lesser than a master degree if paired with the same 8777 combo.
Oh. My bad. I don't really have a clue then.

chaz_dance

Star Member
Jan 14, 2021
My MP was in contact with IRCC about my applications. To contextualise, I'm in Canada as a visitor since December 2020, I have an approved IEC work permit that I cannot activate in Canada due to non-essential travel restrictions that prevent me from flagpoling, as well as a PR application (FSW) in progress since October 2020.

MP/IRCC response: Holding temporary status in Canada is not considered an urgent situation. Work and PR applications submitted by applicants inside Canada are not considered for expedited or urgent processing simply because of the applicants temporary status in Canada expiring. However, IRCC officials recently indicated that because of the current Canadian Border closures they are now focusing processing of applications submitted by applicants currently in Canada. Hopefully this will mean that Charlotte will be contacted sooner regarding the finalization of one or both of her applications. There is no typical timeline that can be provided as this is a not typical process.

Not sure what she means by this.

samdata12

Apr 26, 2021
Hey Guys,

I have a quick question, I am working on my application for EE Application. Currently, I am in Canada and I do not want to claim points for my bachelors.

If I don't need WES, do CIC can ask WES after my application (during background check), I saw some postings in different thread about Dr Ambedkar Uni (agra) and IRCC usually asks for second verification. I have no one in India who can help me to get transcript sent out from uni.

Please advise.