+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Jaffer60000

Nov 6, 2020
Hi!
I just made a call to IRCC, and an agent confirmed that my eligibility: passed and criminality: in progress.
As thousands of other FSW-O applicants, I had had troubles to call IRCC until I found the Numero eSIM app. Try it. About 40 minutes of waiting for an agent, and you'll get all the answers about your status.
Hi

While calling to IRCC about application status, what info should we have handy and my application is processed by consultancy, so in this case can I call IRCC to check status ?

VVV62

Star Member
Feb 11, 2021
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
15-10-2020
Med's Done....
26-11-2020
Hi everyone!

I noticed that after I called IRCC and an agent said that my eligibility was "passed", I lost almost all my enthusiasm in checking my profile ten times per day.
As I've read on this forum, receiving a CoPR is almost inevitable after an application oversteps the eligibility stage, so an applicant can finally lean back and relax.
Is it true? Even if my criminality check still somehow remains in progress?

Last edited:

VVV62

Star Member
Feb 11, 2021
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
15-10-2020
Med's Done....
26-11-2020
Hi

While calling to IRCC about application status, what info should we have handy and my application is processed by consultancy, so in this case can I call IRCC to check status ?
Hi, Jaffer60000!

If you're asking about your personal info an agent should ask to confirm your identity, it's:
Your full name, date of birth, UCI, profile number, your full home address, postal code, your phone number(s), your e-mail.

As for me, it was a smart decision to sit in front of a PC with my profile web page on the screen instead of having all docs printed, so it was easy to provide everything the agent asked for.

Jaffer60000

Nov 6, 2020
Hi, Jaffer60000!

If you're asking about your personal info an agent should ask to confirm your identity, it's:
Your full name, date of birth, UCI, profile number, your full home address, postal code, your phone number(s), your e-mail.

As for me, it was a smart decision to sit in front of a PC with my profile web page on the screen instead of having all docs printed, so it was easy to provide everything the agent asked for.
Thank for the info and can you please share the contact number of IRCC. My present location is in India

VVV62

Star Member
Feb 11, 2021
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
15-10-2020
Med's Done....
26-11-2020
Thank for the info and can you please share the contact number of IRCC. My present location is in India
Here's the LINK to the full post about my international call to IRCC. I think you can find it useful.
Good luck!

Reactions: Ad78

LucasV0

Star Member
Sep 23, 2020
IRCC has an uncleared & unfair application processing time. I met one of my college friends yesterday who lives in London, ON. She showed me the approval email for PR. She just applied on Feb 21 2021 and got approval a week ago. It meant just 2 months.
I'm happy for her but truly I feel frustrated. Why they pick and choose some random applications to proceed with god-like speed? They make others wait endlessly.
She is CEC with 3 dependants, her job is a purchaser for a company while I am a single application. Generally speaking, my application is much more simple than her.

megadett-sk

Nov 19, 2020
IRCC has an uncleared & unfair application processing time. I met one of my college friends yesterday who lives in London, ON. She showed me the approval email for PR. She just applied on Feb 21 2021 and got approval a week ago. It meant just 2 months.
I'm happy for her but truly I feel frustrated. Why they pick and choose some random applications to proceed with god-like speed? They make others wait endlessly.
She is CEC with 3 dependants, her job is a purchaser for a company while I am a single application. Generally speaking, my application is much more simple than her.
The frustration is real but there is nothing we can do. I also had someone have their application processed within a month while mine has been sitting there for 5. It's random. And there is nothing we can do.

Reactions: Kerikeri

Holy Cow

Jun 26, 2020
Most of the OCT AOR , FSW - O candidates have reached 6 month mark. Wondering is same trajectory continues all of us will get in to position where medical will get expired and there will be a need redoing the medical. Any thoughts ... ?

dhruvbajaj39

Feb 19, 2021
Most of the OCT AOR , FSW - O candidates have reached 6 month mark. Wondering is same trajectory continues all of us will get in to position where medical will get expired and there will be a need redoing the medical. Any thoughts ... ?
Quite possible. Even if the applications get fully processed before October 2021, I don’t realistically see FSW’s flying in by that time. Hopefully some of us could get extensions

dia123

Star Member
May 9, 2020
Even, I live in London ON, going to touch 6 months mark in 6 days still no news after the eligibility recommended pass. Single CEC applicant.

Florence09

Apr 19, 2021
Hi all, I am a long-time reader but first-time poster and would love some insight.
I submitted my CEC Inland application on October 6, 2021.

I did not need to submit biometrics as I had already done so for my IEC visa. I received my bridging visa in February.
I submitted documents to them in February as my role in the company I worked for changed and I became permanent full-time (rather than contract full-time). I also updated them on my new passports (Australian and Irish) as both had been renewed following the submission of my application.

My medical was approved on November 17 but I have heard nothing since. It seems my eligibility and background check are the last things to go. My anxiety is through the roof waiting for this and would love to hear if anyone is in the same boat/had a similar experience.
What can I do to learn more?

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • November 17, 2020 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

dreamercec

Jan 30, 2021
Hi all, I am a long-time reader but first-time poster and would love some insight.
I submitted my CEC Inland application on October 6, 2021.

I did not need to submit biometrics as I had already done so for my IEC visa. I received my bridging visa in February.
I submitted documents to them in February as my role in the company I worked for changed and I became permanent full-time (rather than contract full-time). I also updated them on my new passports (Australian and Irish) as both had been renewed following the submission of my application.

My medical was approved on November 17 but I have heard nothing since. It seems my eligibility and background check are the last things to go. My anxiety is through the roof waiting for this and would love to hear if anyone is in the same boat/had a similar experience.
What can I do to learn more?

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • November 17, 2020 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
I have the same status in my profile, and I am AOR 4 October. You can call them, or request GCMS notes, but my best is that we still have to wait a couple of months.

Florence09

Apr 19, 2021
I have the same status in my profile, and I am AOR 4 October. You can call them, or request GCMS notes, but my best is that we still have to wait a couple of months.
You think it will take months? I am worried something is wrong with my application and that I'll have to re-submit.
This waiting game on my future is awful.

Reactions: megadett-sk

dreamercec

Jan 30, 2021
You think it will take months? I am worried something is wrong with my application and that I'll have to re-submit.
This waiting game on my future is awful.
I would expect it end of May/June. More June than May tbh. Count about 220-250 days since aor for CEC. If you are FSW you are out of luck. Count for a year, until travel restrictions are gone.

You can call and get in what stage your application is. If your eligibility is recommended pass, or passed, pretty much is matter of time.

Reactions: Kerikeri