+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

dhruvbajaj39

Feb 19, 2021
I received my GCMS notes today, ordered it on 15 March.
I must say it's such a long note that I struggled to understand
AOR Oct 6 2020
FSW-O
Last update seems to be 21-12-2021
Where exactly can I view to be sure of my status? Can anyone explain how to understand this notes?

Here are the most recent notes though:
Note 1: updated 21-12-2021
Label: General
Text: PreVu verified

Note 2: Updated 12-12-2021
Label: EE eligibility
Text:

Then I have the Case processing agent note: recommendation: Met R75, FSW minimum require Met R76, Selection criteria: selection point: appears to meet R76, Selection criteria funds: appears to meet FSW point total 72, ready to finalise RPRF
complete then I have a long details which aren't bad reading through.

Can anyone help me understand?

Primary office- CPC Ottawa
From this it seems eligibility recommended pass awaiting officer review before it is conclusive passed and security will then be initiated. Same timeline and same VO here

amirb

Apr 16, 2021
hi everyone in this forum. can someone please elaborate on the webform response i received regarding my status:
AOR Oct 28th,2020
FSW-O

We verified the information on file and can confirm that:
• Your application is currently located at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa, Ontario.
• The eligibility verification is currently valid.
• The criminal background verification has not been initiated.
• The security background verification has not been initiated.

Thanks for you responses

Tayo01

Aug 21, 2019
Could you please share more details from your GCMS notes like Page 2 etc
Oh! On page 2, I have these items under assessment

Eligibility : Passed
Security: Not started
HIRV:
Criminality: Not started
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info sharing : In progress
Other Reqs:
Final:

Tayo01

Aug 21, 2019
From this it seems eligibility recommended pass awaiting officer review before it is conclusive passed and security will then be initiated. Same timeline and same VO here

On page 2, I have these items under assessment

Eligibility : Passed
Security: Not started
HIRV:
Criminality: Not started
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info sharing : In progress
Other Reqs:
Final:

Last update was 21/12/2021.

I am the main applicant with two dependants

Reactions: dhruvbajaj39

Tayo01

Aug 21, 2019
I am just checking your signature. How did you know your criminality is passed?

Though my note says that criminality is not started (pg 2) but towards the end of the document, One of the notes just before the note that stated that eligibility is passed talked about my police clearances and all and stated that criminality is passed. Which do I believe? What does criminality entail? and Security too?

dhruvbajaj39

Feb 19, 2021
I am just checking your signature. How did you know your criminality is passed?

Though my note says that criminality is not started (pg 2) but towards the end of the document, One of the notes just before the note that stated that eligibility is passed talked about my police clearances and all and stated that criminality is passed. Which do I believe? What does criminality entail? and Security too?
My Criminality is passed basis the assessments section on page 2. That note before eligibility you’re talking about is the R10 completeness check which must have been done by an agent. If your assessment section says not started then I believe they need to review your PCC to pass criminality.

Tayo01

Aug 21, 2019
My Criminality is passed basis the assessments section on page 2. That note before eligibility you’re talking about is the R10 completeness check which must have been done by an agent. If your assessment section says not started then I believe they need to review your PCC to pass criminality.
Oh! Thanks for the clarification. You're right because I saw where they wrote police clearance to be reviewed. I am a bit skeptical about that though cuz there was an error on one of my PCCs, though I provided an LOE to that effect. I only obtained the corrected version after AOR but I was advised not to send that in except they request.

My other fear is that I changed one of the jobs listed on my EE profile to another job done at the same time period cuz I couldn't obtain a reference letter for the one initially listed. That has been my greatest fear but I guess passing eligibility might be a bit of a reassurance about that.

I guess the waiting continues..............

baryonix

May 21, 2019
I received my GCMS notes today, ordered it on 15 March.
I must say it's such a long note that I struggled to understand
AOR Oct 6 2020
FSW-O
Last update seems to be 21-12-2021
Where exactly can I view to be sure of my status? Can anyone explain how to understand this notes?

Here are the most recent notes though:
Note 1: updated 21-12-2021
Label: General
Text: PreVu verified

Note 2: Updated 12-12-2021
Label: EE eligibility
Text:

Then I have the Case processing agent note: recommendation: Met R75, FSW minimum require Met R76, Selection criteria: selection point: appears to meet R76, Selection criteria funds: appears to meet FSW point total 72, ready to finalise RPRF
complete then I have a long details which aren't bad reading through.

Can anyone help me understand?

Primary office- CPC Ottawa
May I know if your ordered it via IRCC website or via a third-party service? thanks

tejaspan

Star Member
Feb 6, 2019
Party tonight

AOR: 06th Oct. CEC Inland
Medical Passed: 17th Nov

I ordered GCMS and received in feb.. my eligibility, criminality was passed on 24th Nov on the day biometrics. Info sharing was in progress and security was not started. They recently working on my file when i received ghost update 2 days back and today its approved.

NOC: 2172
Citizenship: Indian
Approved: 16th April

VO:Sydney
Co-PR Office Kitchener

Please feel free to let me know your questions..

Patiently_pr

Mar 14, 2020
Party tonight

I ordered GCMS and received in feb.. my eligibility, criminality was passed on 24th Nov on the day biometrics. Info sharing was in progress and security was not started. They recently working on my file when i received ghost update 2 days back and today its approved.

Co-PR Office Kitchener

Congrats!!

Apr 16, 2021
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
02-10-2020
Med's Done....
13-11-2020
Party tonight

Co-PR Office Kitchener

Congrats! May I ask if you have dependents with you?

requiemforadream

Star Member
Oct 28, 2020
It is also very depressing for the inlands, as our permit/visa are expiring and we are so lost with the temporary status here. FSW and PNP inlands are also not considered or given priority against CEC which is really frustrating. So many things for us in Canada are depending on this temporary status (jobs, credit cards, etc.)
I don't understand why they don't prioritize inland applications as well! What should I do? Should I cancel my FSW - inland application and start all over again with this temporary 90,000 invitations? Because they'll probably receive their PR's earlier than me. Awwh!

Apr 16, 2021
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
02-10-2020
Med's Done....
13-11-2020
It is also very depressing for the inlands, as our permit/visa are expiring and we are so lost with the temporary status here. FSW and PNP inlands are also not considered or given priority against CEC which is really frustrating. So many things for us in Canada are depending on this temporary status (jobs, credit cards, etc.)
I totally agree. Even CEC inlanders are still desperately waiting, and at the same time they opened new streams without clearing up the backlogs. My status is expiring in July, and I am tired of endlessly renewing my status. I wish they can make a decision on my application by then. Hope the best for all of us.