Star Member
Feb 11, 2021
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
15-10-2020
Med's Done....
26-11-2020
Today, my application hit the 6-month deadline, and I feel helpless sadness. As many of you, I suppose...
Only the fact that my eligibility status is PASSED stops me to go mad at this situation that IRCC seems to stop issuing COPRs to outland applicants. And the worst thing, as I think, is that no one really knows when the restictions will be relaxed since Canada faces the third peak of new daily cases. If this surge forms almost the same peak as the prevous one, I suppose its pinnacle of daily cases will be reached in June with the following fast falling by August. However, I hope both vaccination and the experience of the previous COVID waves will help Canadian medical workers to nail it faster and much more efficiently.
Haven't you heard any rumors on this topic, guys?

grace1057

Star Member
Aug 3, 2020
Today, my application hit the 6-month deadline, and I feel helpless sadness. As many of you, I suppose...
Only the fact that my eligibility status is PASSED stops me to go mad at this situation that IRCC seems to stop issuing COPRs to outland applicants. And the worst thing, as I think, is that no one really knows when the restictions will be relaxed since Canada faces the third peak of new daily cases. If this surge forms almost the same peak as the prevous one, I suppose its pinnacle of daily cases will be reached in June with the following fast falling by August. However, I hope both vaccination and the experience of the previous COVID waves will help Canadian medical workers to nail it faster and much more efficiently.
Hi, how do you know eligibility is passed and CRIMINALITY is in progress? I am also an FSW-O hit 6 months today!

guelphite

Jan 22, 2021
Ontario, Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-10-2020
Med's Request
03-12-2020
Med's Done....
07-01-2020
Hang in there. Vaccinations are now going quite well - check here for yourself. https://ourworldindata.org/covid-vaccinations

Things will get better, and they will give CoPR to outlanders. Just have to wait a few months.

tejaspan

Star Member
Feb 6, 2019
Question: How long does it take from everything passed to final decision? Just want to know people's experience.. I'm sure it varies but trying to get general idea.

Agyapal1600110

Star Member
Jul 23, 2017
Hi I got a draw under Canadian Experience class on August 2020, Summited AOR on October 2020, with spouse not the part of the application, Got biometrics and RCMP request on November completed and submitted everything, recently got a request of RCMP Fingerprint based criminal record check for my wife, she is presently in India. for last few months, she went to one of the accredited company and gave fingerprints they sent it here and RCMP conducted the check and sent document to me saying no criminal record found, my only question is there is no photo on the document is that normal for overseas application, does any one has the same issue, Called CIC and the agent is also not sure about it, Please help

FurioGiunta

Nov 18, 2020
It's depressing isn't it? Now imagine what outlanders with Oct/Nov/Dec 2019 AOR feel like. At least for most of them their application is approved, and they are waiting for COPR. It seems like there is no light at the end of the tunnel for us, with the immigration minister announcing even more streams to prioritise inland applicants. It seems like there is no incentive to reopen borders for outlanders if they can hit their target this year just using inland applicants.

dhruvbajaj39

Feb 19, 2021
Hitting 6 months next week. I have some hopes but only past the fall.

dhruvbajaj39

Feb 19, 2021
The b
It's depressing isn't it? Now imagine what outlanders with Oct/Nov/Dec 2019 AOR feel like. At least for most of them their application is approved, and they are waiting for COPR. It seems like there is no light at the end of the tunnel for us, with the immigration minister announcing even more streams to prioritise inland applicants. It seems like there is no incentive to reopen borders for outlanders if they can hit their target this year just using inland applicants.
The borders are open for a lot of people if you think about it. It’s just about tweaking the restrictions a little so that approved applicants and those in the pipeline can get there. After vaccination hits its peak there really won’t be much reason to keep Outland FSW out

Reactions: monthur

noorie11

Star Member
Oct 10, 2020
It is also very depressing for the inlands, as our permit/visa are expiring and we are so lost with the temporary status here. FSW and PNP inlands are also not considered or given priority against CEC which is really frustrating. So many things for us in Canada are depending on this temporary status (jobs, credit cards, etc.)

Reactions: Kerikeri

JRD0218

Star Member
Jan 4, 2021
Hey folks, just sharing some update on my FSW-Outland application based on the GCMS notes I received a few days back. My application is still in progress but may be this helps some of you that are in a similar situation.

GCMS Notes requested on 9-Mar-2021, generated on 22-Mar-2021, and received on 08-Apr-2021.
Eligibility: Passed
Security: Not Started
Criminality: Passed
Medical: Passed
Info Sharing: In Progress
(I am the primary applicant and info sharing is Complete for me, for my spouse info sharing was in-progress when the GCMS notes were generated on 22-Mar-2021)

My Application details:
Category FSW-Outland (Country of residence is India)
AOR 05-Oct-2020
Medicals passed 23-Nov-2020
BIL received 23-Nov-2020
RPRF Request 09-Dec-2020
Biometric submission 01-Mar-2021

Cheers!
This seems really good.
As per legal falcon, if a case processing agent has passed the eligibility, it is very much likely that the officer will also do the same.
Also, the security hasn't started because you can not receive the COPR at present But once the restrictions are lifted, your security would be processed. you will get ppr

vbs91

Nov 29, 2020
Guys,
Oct 15 AOR here
FSW O
Last update in my profile is MEP
I've been trying to call IRCC for the past 4 hours. I've called atleast once every 20 mins and it takes approximately 5 mins to press that 0 to connect to an Agent. No luck so far and there's still only 3 hours left for today. I don't know what to do to speak to an agent. (Will keep trying for the remaining hours today though. We'll see)