+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

vbs91

Nov 29, 2020
Guys,
Oct 15 AOR here
FSW O
Last update in my profile is MEP
I've been trying to call IRCC for the past 4 hours. I've called atleast once every 20 mins and it takes approximately 5 mins to press that 0 to connect to an Agent. No luck so far and there's still only 3 hours left for today. I don't know what to do to speak to an agent. (Will keep trying for the remaining hours today though. We'll see)
Phew!! connected finally! Wait time is just 34 mins! Finally

Reactions: dhruvbajaj39

Teenkatigda

Star Member
Nov 17, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hey folks, just sharing some update on my FSW-Outland application based on the GCMS notes I received a few days back. My application is still in progress but may be this helps some of you that are in a similar situation.

GCMS Notes requested on 9-Mar-2021, generated on 22-Mar-2021, and received on 08-Apr-2021.
Eligibility: Passed
Security: Not Started
Criminality: Passed
Medical: Passed
Info Sharing: In Progress
(I am the primary applicant and info sharing is Complete for me, for my spouse info sharing was in-progress when the GCMS notes were generated on 22-Mar-2021)

My Application details:
Category FSW-Outland (Country of residence is India)
AOR 05-Oct-2020
Medicals passed 23-Nov-2020
BIL received 23-Nov-2020
RPRF Request 09-Dec-2020
Biometric submission 01-Mar-2021

Cheers!
whats your VO??

vbs91

Nov 29, 2020
Guys,
Oct 15 AOR here
FSW O
Last update in my profile is MEP
I've been trying to call IRCC for the past 4 hours. I've called atleast once every 20 mins and it takes approximately 5 mins to press that 0 to connect to an Agent. No luck so far and there's still only 3 hours left for today. I don't know what to do to speak to an agent. (Will keep trying for the remaining hours today though. We'll see)
Spoke to an agent called Paul.

I was told:

CRIMINALITY: Passed (on the same day my Biometrics was updated, Feb 26th 2021)
Eligibility: Passed
Security: Not yet started

I asked whether I should be worried about preparing additional documents or would i be asked to submit anything? and he said all documents are perfect and good to go and if there's any other update in the application I will receive a message in my account.

chaz_dance

Star Member
Jan 14, 2021
Spoke to an agent today about a different work permit but I also asked if FSW applications that are inland are being processed because they are stating those exempt from travel restrictions are prioritized and she said no, regardless of if FSW are inland or outland, it is only CEC who are being prioritized. Confirms what I suspected from recent PPRs

rajiyer

Star Member
Nov 19, 2020
Spoke to an agent today about a different work permit but I also asked if FSW applications that are inland are being processed because they are stating those exempt from travel restrictions are prioritized and she said no, regardless of if FSW are inland or outland, it is only CEC who are being prioritized. Confirms what I suspected from recent PPRs
I am FSW Inland as well. It is disheartening to know that they are only processing CEC.

baryonix

May 21, 2019
I am FSW Inland as well. It is disheartening to know that they are only processing CEC.
That's unfortunate... I have a Canadian degree and is currently working in Canada. I would be eligible for the upcoming public policy. But I already submitted my FSW-inland application last November :(

VVV62

Star Member
Feb 11, 2021
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
15-10-2020
Med's Done....
26-11-2020
Hi, how do you know eligibility is passed and CRIMINALITY is in progress? I am also an FSW-O hit 6 months today!
Hi!
I just made a call to IRCC, and an agent confirmed that my eligibility: passed and criminality: in progress.
As thousands of other FSW-O applicants, I had had troubles to call IRCC until I found the Numero eSIM app. Try it. About 40 minutes of waiting for an agent, and you'll get all the answers about your status.

Last edited:
Reactions: grace1057

amosi

Jan 3, 2018
That's unfortunate... I have a Canadian degree and is currently working in Canada. I would be eligible for the upcoming public policy. But I already submitted my FSW-inland application last November :(
My EE-PNP application hit 6 months today.(actually waiting 1 year because PNP takes months to give me nomination)

I'm now eligible for ALL ( fsw, pnp and cec)
I'm in Canada , Canadian degree graduate، working in canada for more than 1 year , my spouse has 1 year canadian experience, Canadian degree and we both will be eligible for new programs.

No news and frustrated. Nobody can give us timeline and just say wait forever!!
If you were me, what would you do ?

sgoldsmith

Nov 20, 2020
My EE-PNP application hit 6 months today.(actually waiting 1 year because PNP takes months to give me nomination)

I'm in Canada , Canadian degree graduate، working in canada for more than 1 year , my spouse has 1 year canadian experience, Canadian degree and we both will be eligible for new programs.

I am a PNP outland, so I would not know how "uncertain" life is in Canada for temporary residents waiting for a decision on their PR.

This being said, if I were in your situation, seen from the outside, I would just hang in there and wait.

After all, IRCC has made it clear that transitioning the temporary residents to PR is going to be their strategy for the near future, so I don't think you should worry too much about the final outcome.

Reactions: Ufuoma and amosi

rajiyer

Star Member
Nov 19, 2020

In your exact situation. I'm now available for cec and pnp. But I can't do anything except wait

Reactions: amosi

nshar2111

Star Member
Oct 6, 2019
Hey Guys!

How do you speak to an agent in the new system after entering your UCI?

Earlier, I used to just press 3-4-1-0 right after the IVR was done with its scripted Covid thing and it connected me to the agent.

Can somebody provide the options after entering the UCI?

Thanks!

Tayo01

Aug 21, 2019
I received my GCMS notes today, ordered it on 15 March.
I must say it's such a long note that I struggled to understand
AOR Oct 6 2020
FSW-O
Last update seems to be 21-12-2021
Where exactly can I view to be sure of my status? Can anyone explain how to understand this notes?

Here are the most recent notes though:
Note 1: updated 21-12-2021
Label: General
Text: PreVu verified

Note 2: Updated 12-12-2021
Label: EE eligibility
Text:

Then I have the Case processing agent note: recommendation: Met R75, FSW minimum require Met R76, Selection criteria: selection point: appears to meet R76, Selection criteria funds: appears to meet FSW point total 72, ready to finalise RPRF
complete then I have a long details which aren't bad reading through.

Can anyone help me understand?

Primary office- CPC Ottawa

Truecopy20

Oct 7, 2020
AOR Oct 6 2020
FSW-O
Where exactly can I view to be sure of my status? Can anyone explain how to understand this notes?

Text:

Then I have the Case processing agent note: recommendation: Met R75, FSW minimum require Met R76, Selection criteria: selection point: appears to meet R76, Selection criteria funds: appears to meet FSW point total 72, ready to finalise RPRF

Hi could u share more details from the GCMS notes if possible? Like couple of more pages

Truecopy20

Oct 7, 2020
AOR Oct 6 2020
FSW-O

Text:

Could you please share more details from your GCMS notes like Page 2 etc