Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon security blank means it’s either in progress or completed. My question is how can security start without eligibility being conclusively passed?
In some cases it can, though rare. See if you have s15/16 on the second page on top right corner, it is under this section the security related info is redacted.

To read on security, see https://bit.ly/3apWglN

Reactions: MrSkrrtel

dhruvbajaj39

Feb 19, 2021
I think outland applicants should start plan B. It's obvious that the Canadian government will give priority for cec this year and the year after. Because COVID is here to stay.
For someone who hasn't got an ITA yet because of the lack of draws, I agree but there are also people with expired/expiring COPRs and those from the all program draws of the second half of 2020 (most of whose applications have atleast progressed). There has to be a decision somewhere down the line for those.

Reactions: monthur

dhruvbajaj39

Feb 19, 2021
@legalfalcon security blank means it’s either in progress or completed. My question is how can security start without eligibility being conclusively passed?
I am facing similar situation, although I am not 100% sure as I am quoting from a webform response.

• the responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,
    • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  • Your application is currently being processed at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa, Ontario.
  • The background verifications are currently in process.
From GCMS notes eligibility is recommended passed but the webform response says background check is in process. I am not 100% sure of the accuracy of webform responses

MannJay2010

Star Member
Dec 4, 2020
Con
Application Approved in Portal!
After a long wait. Finally my application is approved in the online account. waiting for the COPR email.Details are in my signature.

Thanks to the everyone in this forum for all the support that I got. Hope you get your turn very soon. All the best.
Congratulations. Are you a CEC/FSW/PNP applicant ? Inland or Outland ? And your country of residence pls ?

MannJay2010

Star Member
Dec 4, 2020
Are
Hello guys, i just got my IRCC notes ordered March 14th
AOR is Oct 11
Medical: Passed
Eligibility: Review Required
Criminality: Passed
Info Sharing: Complete
Security: Blank
However i do have the same issue with @stefi2020 concerning one of my reference letters which made them recalculate my score to 437 instead of 477 with a REVIEW REQUIRED, READY TO FINALIZE RPRF

I worked 7 months in total for this employer and according to my notes i have combined 18.67 months of CEC work experience, so if the 7 months is removed, my CEC work experience drops to 11.67 months, just short of the 1 year that i claimed.

My question is can i ask my co-worker or my supervisor at that time to write me a letter even though they all already left the job and submit it via webform?

If not does anyone have any idea what to do in this situation?
Are you a CEC/FSW/PNP applicant ? Inland or Outland application ? And country of residence pls ?

victor_c

Jul 13, 2018
I think outland applicants should start plan B. It's obvious that the Canadian government will give priority for cec this year and the year after. Because COVID is here to stay.
Yes, I think you got the point. Looking at immitracker.com records, it makes me feel that outland applicants are neglected until the travel restriction is suspended.

Mauriss

Star Member
Apr 24, 2019
I have to move on with life. Please is it possible to emigrate from my home country to another while leaving the FSW-O application open?

JNAIR1529

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Hey folks, just sharing some update on my FSW-Outland application based on the GCMS notes I received a few days back. My application is still in progress but may be this helps some of you that are in a similar situation.

GCMS Notes requested on 9-Mar-2021, generated on 22-Mar-2021, and received on 08-Apr-2021.
Eligibility: Passed
Security: Not Started
Info Sharing: In Progress
(I am the primary applicant and info sharing is Complete for me, for my spouse info sharing was in-progress when the GCMS notes were generated on 22-Mar-2021)

My Application details:
Category FSW-Outland (Country of residence is India)
AOR 05-Oct-2020
Medicals passed 23-Nov-2020
BIL received 23-Nov-2020
RPRF Request 09-Dec-2020
Biometric submission 01-Mar-2021

Cheers!

dhruvbajaj39

Feb 19, 2021
Hey folks, just sharing some update on my FSW-Outland application based on the GCMS notes I received a few days back. My application is still in progress but may be this helps some of you that are in a similar situation.

GCMS Notes requested on 9-Mar-2021, generated on 22-Mar-2021, and received on 08-Apr-2021.
Eligibility: Passed
Security: Not Started
Info Sharing: In Progress
(I am the primary applicant and info sharing is Complete for me, for my spouse info sharing was in-progress when the GCMS notes were generated on 22-Mar-2021)

My Application details:
Category FSW-Outland (Country of residence is India)
AOR 05-Oct-2020
Medicals passed 23-Nov-2020
BIL received 23-Nov-2020
RPRF Request 09-Dec-2020
Biometric submission 01-Mar-2021

Cheers!
Hi, thanks for sharing this. From the notes towards the end of your GCMS is your eligibility passed by agent or officer?

JNAIR1529

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Hi, thanks for sharing this. From the notes towards the end of your GCMS is your eligibility passed by agent or officer?
Under the EE Eligibility section towards the end, the notes mention CASE PROCESSING AGENT.

MrSkrrtel

Nov 21, 2020
In some cases it can, though rare. See if you have s15/16 on the second page on top right corner, it is under this section the security related info is redacted.
@legalfalcon thanks for the reply. I checked and i have s.15(1) on the second page. And close to the end of the notes a whole page is withheld pursuant to section 16(2)(c)