November 20th 2020
Hello guys, i just got my IRCC notes ordered March 14th
AOR is Oct 11
Medical: Passed
Eligibility: Review Required
Criminality: Passed
Info Sharing: Complete
Security: Blank
However i do have the same issue with @stefi2020 concerning one of my reference letters which made them recalculate my score to 437 instead of 477 with a REVIEW REQUIRED, READY TO FINALIZE RPRF

I worked 7 months in total for this employer and according to my notes i have combined 18.67 months of CEC work experience, so if the 7 months is removed, my CEC work experience drops to 11.67 months, just short of the 1 year that i claimed.

My question is can i ask my co-worker or my supervisor at that time to write me a letter even though they all already left the job and submit it via webform?

If not does anyone have any idea what to do in this situation?
I sent a webform yesterday and a second one right after because I just remembered that my supervisor assessed me with allfrnch teacher duties, there are my name and his name and position et Adress. Hope it will work...

Reactions: MrSkrrtel

stefi2020

Nov 23, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
Aor October 10th 2020
Doc's Request.
Rcmp
AOR Received.
October 10th 2020
Med's Request
November 20th 2020
I would recommend the same than to @stefi2020. Do as much as you can now, and try everything you can. Ask for letter to your colleagues, raise webforms. Even if its declined, at least you have all documents ready for next round.

That your security is blank is a good signal. I dont know in the case of stefi, but it seems they keep processing the application. This, and the ready to finalize makes me understand that these days they might give some room to applications, and even if some mistakes or missing documentation, as far as you meet the minimum, they will keep processing them... but this is just a supposition.
My security hasn't started...

CA_PR_2020

Star Member
Nov 3, 2020
Application Approved in Portal!
After a long wait. Finally my application is approved in the online account. waiting for the COPR email.Details are in my signature.

Thanks to the everyone in this forum for all the support that I got. Hope you get your turn very soon. All the best.
Congratulations!!! do update when you receive your COPR email and PR card. Good luck

Reactions: Kerikeri

stefi2020

Nov 23, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
Aor October 10th 2020
Doc's Request.
Rcmp
AOR Received.
October 10th 2020
Med's Request
November 20th 2020
Dampner for the existing applicants ....more delay as they will be given the priority
I think I am gonna apply to that new policy!

pra97

Jul 18, 2019
HI,

What number do you call to get the information from IRCC on your status?
Applied on October 20 FSW outland

vbs91

Nov 29, 2020
Application Approved in Portal!
After a long wait. Finally my application is approved in the online account. waiting for the COPR email.Details are in my signature.

Thanks to the everyone in this forum for all the support that I got. Hope you get your turn very soon. All the best.
Congrats man!!

Reactions: Vijz

DaporDapor

Star Member
Sep 5, 2020
I think outland applicants should start plan B. It's obvious that the Canadian government will give priority for cec this year and the year after. Because COVID is here to stay.

Ahamed06

Star Member
Apr 23, 2020
Hello guys, i just got my IRCC notes ordered March 14th
AOR is Oct 11
Medical: Passed
Eligibility: Review Required
Criminality: Passed
Info Sharing: Complete
Security: Blank
However i do have the same issue with @stefi2020 concerning one of my reference letters which made them recalculate my score to 437 instead of 477 with a REVIEW REQUIRED, READY TO FINALIZE RPRF

I worked 7 months in total for this employer and according to my notes i have combined 18.67 months of CEC work experience, so if the 7 months is removed, my CEC work experience drops to 11.67 months, just short of the 1 year that i claimed.

My question is can i ask my co-worker or my supervisor at that time to write me a letter even though they all already left the job and submit it via webform?

If not does anyone have any idea what to do in this situation?
@legalfalcon security blank means it’s either in progress or completed. My question is how can security start without eligibility being conclusively passed?

Reactions: MrSkrrtel