Aug 4, 2020
Pakistan
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-10-2020
I have no clue, I never called. But since I’m in Nigeria I’m guessing Accra VO
yeah i guess its almost the same for all us outlanders regardless of VO, stuck at IP1, although some of us from Paris,Moscow and Hong Kong did get IP2 in the last month/week, may be we might hear some news in this month or next month, not very optimistic though.

Reactions: Airhulafe

Airhulafe

Sep 16, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24-10-2020
yeah i guess its almost the same for all us outlanders regardless of VO, stuck at IP1, although some of us from Paris,Moscow and Hong Kong did get IP2 in the last month/week, may be we might hear some news in this month or next month, not very optimistic though.
I’m optimistic for all of us lol I think we’d get good news soon!

Reactions: Canadacurious

Drzee

Star Member
Dec 15, 2020

Dude you are still lucky.. there are a "select" few of who never got to IP1 Stage as of yet.. no change in background check since the start I am guessing our eligibility hasn't even started yet

• Sad
Reactions: blackknight12

grace1057

Star Member
Aug 3, 2020
@Rémi Beauséjours Any updated to your file? my Background still says "Your application is in progress...". After reading most of the late posts in most recrnt AORs Travel Restrictions seem to be the blocker for most of the FSW-Os.

Uncle Yayo

Jun 16, 2020
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
26-11-2020
AOR Received.
15-10-2020
Med's Done....
08-09-2020
Passport Req..
28-1-2021
@Rémi Beauséjours Any updated to your file? my Background still says "Your application is in progress...". After reading most of the late posts in most recrnt AORs Travel Restrictions seem to be the blocker for most of the FSW-Os.
All I can say is... I think the FSW O here should just chill and trust the process. Hopefully, when things open up, the applications will be finalised at once, people who have to do remedicals will do same, travel documents will be issued one time and you can travel. So don’t be in a hurry. Unless you are exempt, trust me, you don’t want to be in the position of us COPR holders who can’t travel. Everyday you keep looking at the seeming worthless piece of paper and counting down to its expiry. It’s not a good feeling. Have patience guys.

grace1057

Star Member
Aug 3, 2020
All I can say is... I think the FSW O here should just chill and trust the process. Hopefully, when things open up, the applications will be finalised at once, people who have to do remedicals will do same, travel documents will be issued one time and you can travel. So don’t be in a hurry. Unless you are exempt, trust me, you don’t want to be in the position of us COPR holders who can’t travel. Everyday you keep looking at the seeming worthless piece of paper and counting down to its expiry. It’s not a good feeling. Have patience guys.
Agreed! I learned patience is key! Enjoy time with loved ones and do what you love! Live the life :D

amosi

Jan 3, 2018
Any updates for PNP inland people ??!!

I checked myimmitracker ; it seems Sydney office was very active in first 9 months of 2020 and issued a lot PRs for people , but then stopped !!

How many months you think we need to wait for PR ?

• Sad
Reactions: ESSVIN333

Hopeful1026

Sep 1, 2019
An update on our application, we crossed the 6-month mark last April 2nd. I have an approved work permit so I am exempted from the travel restrictions but I am unable to fly out because of a delay in a Philippine requirement (POLO / OEC) as TFW. Getting COPR would exempt me from that requirement. What is our chance of getting attention from IRCC if I send in a webform stating these facts? @legalfalcon My partner's immediate family is in BC and we have an arranged quarantine plan ready as well. Canadian employer is asking when I can land there. Thank you!

dhruvbajaj39

Feb 19, 2021
You’re right. Till a couple of weeks back I was spending almost full weekends on either some forum or Facebook or just plain worrying about the current situation in Can. This week I had a lot of work and I’ve almost stopped doing these things which were polluting my head. We will not be forgotten. Just have to wait.

guelphite

Jan 22, 2021
Ontario, Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-10-2020
Med's Request
03-12-2020
Med's Done....
07-01-2020