+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Sandynguyen

Star Member
Aug 16, 2020
Yes, you can work from India. Once you move out of Canada, inform IRCC that you no longer are in Canada and update your address. However, if you are not in Canada, you will not be able to renew your PGWP under the new policy or apply for a BOWP, for which you have to be in Canada, so keep that in mind.
A friend of mine under CEC stream. She went back NZ with WP and work from home there while waiting for COPR. She received COPR but when they find out she is out of Canada, they withdraw it and tell her she will get that when she come back to Canada.
Hope it could help you. I think it is better to make a call

• Wow
Reactions: td88

tejaspan

Star Member
Feb 6, 2019
A friend of mine under CEC stream. She went back NZ with WP and work from home there while waiting for COPR. She received COPR but when they find out she is out of Canada, they withdraw it and tell her she will get that when she come back to Canada.
Hope it could help you. I think it is better to make a call
I agree. Need to research. Thank you.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon Is it possible for me to send a web form to Etobicoke? If yes how do I go about that?
When you send a webform, it will be sent to where ever your application is being processed.

To send a communication directly to a specific visa office, you will have to do by email.

Reactions: Kerikeri

rs572

Dec 10, 2016
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Visa Office......
Delhi
App. Filed.......
18-05-2017,
AOR Received.
Application received on 18-05-2017
Med's Done....
Medical test passed on 27-05-2017
Passport Req..
27-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-07-2017
LANDED..........
June 1, 2018
I agree. Need to research. Thank you.
My situation is also same. I am going to India soon. Will see whatever happens going forward. IRCC is in fully uncertain mode. There is no meaning in waiting for their decision.
In COPR they mention that if you are outside Canada at this time, please send email at xyz. My frnd just got copr today and I read it. So we will have to inform them if we are out of Canada.

VVV62

Star Member
Feb 11, 2021
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
15-10-2020
Med's Done....
26-11-2020
It simply is a case where your biomatrics have not been updated in your profile and this is why you are unable to see them on your MyCIC account. If you have confirmed that IRCC has received it, no need to be concerned.
Thank you, sir!
I was just thinking that the assessment stages go in the certain order and eligibility wouldn't start until the biometry is labelled PASS. After MEDs, the biometrics and eligibility stages go parallel, aren't they?

Holy Cow

Jun 26, 2020
Hi guys!
3 months passed since I visited a biometrics collection centre, but the biometrics status on my application page still remains "We have not received your fingerprints". I turned to IRCC to find out what's going on and in the end of February I got this reply: "We verified the information on file and are pleased to confirm that the biometrics were received by the responsible office". With no additional info.

Did anybody face the issue that the biometry status had remained unchanged for several months?
Actually, I have no criminal history and visited only 1 foreign country (in the case if an IRCC officer would contact with the police department of this country to check whether I violated the law there or not). What could be the most possible reasons for such delay?

Maybe @legalfalcon knows something?
I am in a same boat buddy. I spoke with agent few times on this topic. Also got the GCMS notes. They are saying the fingerprints are under review and for now we don't have any action item. I found some information on CIC website. Once fingerprints are in review they will either approve it (Post review) OR ask for biometrics redo. In either case determination will be made once someone opens the file and completes the review. Mine is in same status since 8 Dec. 2020. Also no updates are made in my case after 24 Dec. as per GCMS notes.

swapanathorat

Apr 5, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
9 Oct 2020
Med's Request
07-09-2021
Med's Done....
20-0-1981
We have claimed job offer point. Provided all the required document. I just want to know at what stage will I be sure that everything went good with respective to job offer?
@legalfalcon