Nov 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
09-10-20
Med's Done....
25-11-2020
For "Status of Express Entry applications" its same 19th Jan 2021

"As of February 21, 2021 at 11:59 pm ET, you must meet the new testing and quarantine requirements when coming to Canada." is for International travel!!

So, no change in application process part of the page

reference: "https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/immigration-applicants.html"
Not on this page, see below:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-status.html

iamsuperNETH

Nov 3, 2020
Hi guys, I just want to ask, does anybody have an idea. I submitted my PR application at the same time my Open Work Permit, last year October, 2020 thru mail to Jasper Edmonton Alberta. Based on the tracking of the Canada Post that received my application on October 22, 2020. I was just wondering why until now there has been no update on anything even though the "AOR" I have not received anything yet. Thank you.

LandCanada2021

Feb 22, 2021
If you give me your details (aor, medicals passed, fsw or cec and VO if you know it) I could calculate an estimate
Hi Can you please calculate for me:
AOR: October first week
Medicals passed November
Biometrics done January 2nd week from Dubai
FSW from India
I have extended family in Canada, if that makes any difference in processing time.

guelphite

Jan 22, 2021
Ontario, Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-10-2020
Med's Request
03-12-2020
Med's Done....
07-01-2020
Hi Can you please calculate for me:
AOR: October first week
Medicals passed November
Biometrics done January 2nd week from Dubai
FSW from India
I have extended family in Canada, if that makes any difference in processing time.
Don't listen to anyone who has an estimate for you as FSW. I am also FSW. CEC people can probably estimate. FSW people, there is no way to know. There are significant processing delays and the only information we know for sure is that very few FSW applications are being processed in the 6 month window. The exception is Accra office, of course. But everyone else will just need to keep waiting. We need to see a policy change from IRCC in terms of Outland CoPR or FSW processing before we can make an estimate.

dreamercec

Jan 30, 2021
Don't listen to anyone who has an estimate for you as FSW. I am also FSW. CEC people can probably estimate. FSW people, there is no way to know. There are significant processing delays and the only information we know for sure is that very few FSW applications are being processed in the 6 month window. The exception is Accra office, of course. But everyone else will just need to keep waiting. We need to see a policy change from IRCC in terms of CoPR or FSW processing before we can make an estimate.
I agree with this.

In any case, you can 'estimate', according to what is in immitracker: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application

So can include your case to help and compare with others.

But I would be be very careful to take the numbers very seriously, especially with restrictions for fsw outland.

So according that web:

In the best case you will receive your PPR on the 29 January 2021 in the worst case it will be the 4 July 2021. On average you should expect a PPR by the 17 April 2021

Your application will take between 200-276 days.

Now, you would think is right? Up to you...

guelphite

Jan 22, 2021
Ontario, Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-10-2020
Med's Request
03-12-2020
Med's Done....
07-01-2020
I agree with this.

In any case, you can 'estimate', according to what is in immitracker: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application

So can include your case to help and compare with others.

But I would be be very careful to take the numbers very seriously, especially with restrictions for fsw outland.

So according that web:

In the best case you will receive your PPR on the 29 January 2021 in the worst case it will be the 4 July 2021. On average you should expect a PPR by the 17 April 2021

Your application will take between 200-276 days.

Now, you would think is right? Up to you...
No. With FSW, it is not equally valid to believe these estimates or not. Unless you know your FSW application is in Accra visa office you should not listen to any estimates at all - IRCC has been very clear that they are not processing FSW apps normally and that is unlikely to change until travel restrictions are removed.

guelphite

Jan 22, 2021
Ontario, Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-10-2020
Med's Request
03-12-2020
Med's Done....
07-01-2020
I know I'm a grump on this forum, but I promise less so in real life. Once this is all over, I promise I'll buy a round of beers for all my fellow FSWs who move to the KW/Guelph area! DM me to take me up on the offer :)

I just don't want people to get their hopes up listening to overly optimistic estimates. Or get anxious when their processing time goes longer.

Reactions: HA1986

dreamercec

Jan 30, 2021
No. With FSW, it is not equally valid to believe these estimates or not. Unless you know your FSW application is in Accra visa office you should not listen to any estimates at all - IRCC has been very clear that they are not processing FSW apps normally and that is unlikely to change until travel restrictions are removed.
thats why I said you have to take the numbers carefully because Its based on users input. It contains errors, misleadings and incompleteness.

You can HOWEVER, have a look at the fsw outland applications processed so far in 2020, and discriminate by nationality, visa office, noc, etc, and how ling it took for people to get PR. At least can it help you understand you are not alone in this bureaucratic mess

swapanathorat

Apr 5, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
9 Oct 2020
Med's Request
07-09-2021
Med's Done....
20-0-1981
@legalfalcon
I called IRCC today,
Agent said Eligibility, medicals, & criminality all passed.
They’re working on security currently.
Any idea what the estimate fir security check?
AOR oct 19 2020
Medicals 20 Nov 2020
VO CIO sydney
Thanks
Inland??